Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
At least we know that Zac is not shy around the ladies.
To have the nerve to say such a thing to our goddess View attachment 513654
Cheeky little sh*t
He should focus on his own mother and leave Dylan with his own. I choose the good wife option there, some privileged information is for own son's and daughters' eyes only. :cool:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It would also be helpful to tell us which character you want to focus on, since that will tell us which saves you want. There is enough branching in this game for it to be relevant.

I did have a cheat patch, but discovered this morning that it can crash the game. Using Unren on script.rpy is more reliable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It would also be helpful to tell us which character you want to focus on, since that will tell us which saves you want. There is enough branching in this game for it to be relevant.

I did have a cheat patch, but discovered this morning that it can crash the game. Using Unren on script.rpy is more reliable.
I have nightmares about the branching in this game

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have nightmares about the branching in this game
It might be why many of us seem to focus on certain characters. With Emma no longer in Sophia's class, Aiden's blackmail route no longer holds any appeal, so all I need to worry about is getting as many points as possible with the female characters.

I replayed this morning sending Dylan off to boarding school to see if anything significantly changed, and to be honest for me, it was pretty much the same. Of course I'm expecting this to change with the new students in the Biology class.

That said, the branching is one of my favourite things about this game. I like that we can all rave on about how much we love Sophia, but for each of us her interactions with the other characters is different, and sometimes completely opposite.

Oh, and in other news, I have a 4K render going that is currently taking a little over 6 hours, will probably take 8, with just Sophia in her bedroom.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It might be why many of us seem to focus on certain characters. With Emma no longer in Sophia's class, Aiden's blackmail route no longer holds any appeal, so all I need to worry about is getting as many points as possible with the female characters.

I replayed this morning sending Dylan off to boarding school to see if anything significantly changed, and to be honest for me, it was pretty much the same. Of course I'm expecting this to change with the new students in the Biology class.

That said, the branching is one of my favourite things about this game. I like that we can all rave on about how much we love Sophia, but for each of us her interactions with the other characters is different, and sometimes completely opposite.

Oh, and in other news, I have a 4K render going that is currently taking a little over 6 hours, will probably take 8, with just Sophia in her bedroom.
OMG Stirring tingling sensation n coming
You lot are going to be the death of me

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes