Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Last I heard, someone did, L&P was looking into it. But to get someone with the level of passion and commitment for the project is going to be near impossible. When he comes back from surgery in Korea we'll see.
It could take some time for him to find somebody and besides L&P would still probably do the scene creation himself and check every rendered scene his helper did

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
OMG Stirring tingling sensation n coming
You lot are going to be the death of me
I cant remember but on the pool route did Zac help Sophia with the sunbed when it got stuck?
I also think that you missed out on meeting Alyssa when you gave Zac a lift home,probably not a lot of points missed though, but you know this game"will only happen if you meet Alyssa after salon" kind of thing..

Last edited:

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I appear to be missing the second shower scene at night with Ellie any idea why it isn't proccing?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I appear to be missing the second shower scene at night with Ellie any idea why it isn't proccing?
How many points do you have for Ellie?
1a) If Sophia had Sex with Liam the night before and didn’t shower with Ellie on day 14: She’ll shower alone and goes down to the kitchen.
1b) If Sophia had Sex with Liam the night before and showered with Ellie on day 14: She’ll shower with her again and goes down to the kitchen.
2a) If Sophia didn’t have Sex with Liam the night before and didn’t shower with Ellie on day 14: She’ll shower alone and goes down to the kitchen.
2b) If Sophia didn’t have Sex with Liam the night before and showered with Ellie on day 14: Sophia tries to masturbate but Ellie will interrupt her (again). Sophia can ask Ellie what she wanted and get Ellie +1. Otherwise the showering will be over

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

8 hours time difference and a surgery is not how I imagine a vacation! But yes, the poll ends approximately when I'm back and can start to work on the school event.
This could be the first time that L&P has actually given a straight answer to a question.
Nice to know thanks Farrah.
Also good to see that L&P got the first event out of the way

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
This confirms that the Dylan breakfast event is 15% I think we cannot expect too much from this event ....
The all fun was always after the afternoon, especially in the evening :unsure:
Tur100, we communicate in English, use a translator. I read Your message: you have a cruel Russian fantasy!:oops:
Thank's god and Sophia was not raped :giggle:

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
This confirms that the Dylan breakfast event is 15% I think we cannot expect too much from this event ....
there are 6 events before the afternoon if it will be a half day update we will take 6 events so its normal being 15% for one event, 15x6=90 just think about which event take this 10% more :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes