PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
hypothesis for me: dylan brings breakfast to bed, and asks if you can stay / get in bed too sophia accept +/- goodwife or dirty points. if he accepts dylan enters, he has an erection and sophia accidentally touches him +/- points

Reactions: Plnjr987

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
The Aiden/Bennet hate is strong here
Well, I have to admit, Bennett is too small a bipod compared to Aiden. Aiden has a much greater influence on Sophia and the story in general, and he is a much more serious problem. :unsure:
So Bennett doesn’t bother me much, but I want Aiden to suffer at the end! :devilish:

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, I have to admit, Bennett is too small a bipod compared to Aiden. Aiden has a much greater influence on Sophia and the story in general, and he is a much more serious problem. :unsure:
So Bennett doesn’t bother me much, but I want Aiden to suffer at the end! :devilish:
Concerning Bennet.He does seem to living beyond his means,the restaurant,designer clothes.Does he have a trust fund or is it something else.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Whereas since Aiden hasn't tried to sleep with Sophia yet, he doesn't bother me much, but Bennett does. And while Aiden is an arse about it, he's a catalyst for Sophia feeling sexier - even Emma benefits.

For me a lot is going to depend on the morning Biology class, and the Sophia/Emma event. I think there will be five new students, including a new member of Aiden's gang, so the dynamic of the class is going to change.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Concerning Bennet.He does seem to living beyond his means,the restaurant,designer clothes.Does he have a trust fund or is it something else.
He is professional blackmailer? :unsure: :LOL:
Whereas since Aiden hasn't tried to sleep with Sophia yet, he doesn't bother me much, but Bennett does. And while Aiden is an arse about it, he's a catalyst for Sophia feeling sexier - even Emma benefits.

For me a lot is going to depend on the morning Biology class, and the Sophia/Emma event. I think there will be five new students, including a new member of Aiden's gang, so the dynamic of the class is going to change.
Yes, I wrote yesterday. Aiden is useful, he helps Sophia become more free and corrupt. But this is now, when he crosses the line he will fly and fall.

For Sophia!!1

Hm, Aiden sleep with pigs? :unsure::oops::LOL:

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
hypothesis for me: dylan brings breakfast to bed, and asks if you can stay / get in bed too sophia accept +/- goodwife or dirty points. if he accepts dylan enters, he has an erection and sophia accidentally touches him +/- points
accidentally or ''accidentally'' ? I think this is important.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

I agree that the morning Biology class could be an important one,even if just to find out what Aiden's 3rd task is.But 5 new students,where did this come from?

Reactions: wynlard

nutakuotaku

Dec 3, 2019
I know I'm late to the party, but does anybody have a link to a newer update in the thread? it seems like theres more than 0.09 out there? Much appreciated :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I agree that the morning Biology class could be an important one,even if just to find out what Aiden's 3rd task is.But 5 new students,where did this come from?
script3.rpy, line 7970 - the Principal comes in at the start of the literature lesson on day 17

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes