Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
also i ment 'if ellie does not like her mum' meaning if the mum didnt let ellie to close that there relationship im proved sexually and that opened up a door for ellie to be interested in her dad.

the dads neglect of his wife has little bearing on possible hidden feelings that ellie may develop toward her dad if ellie was not to go the lesbian rout with her mom...
But if Liam is neglectful of Sophia, then that's evidence to expect him to be neglectful towards Ellie.

And my point is about evidence. Unless you can show us a screencap, code reference or quote from the dev, it sounds like you're just hoping something to be true out of thin air. Evidence is where our theories about the game come from.

Unless you are just fantasizing (which is not a bad thing - I do it too), in which case evidence is irrelevant. But you'll have better luck finding that content in the Fan Art thread.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
But if Liam is neglectful of Sophia, then that's evidence to expect him to be neglectful towards Ellie.

And my point is about evidence. Unless you can show us a screencap, code reference or quote from the dev, it sounds like you're just hoping something to be true out of thin air. Evidence is where our theories about the game come from.

Unless you are just fantasizing (which is not a bad thing - I do it too), in which case evidence is irrelevant. But you'll have better luck finding that content in the Fan Art thread.
my idea is fanticy bassed on me missreading that ellie mastibating on the mc's bed but was actually the maid, my too innitual thoughts were either she was masterbating to her mom, but also gave me the thought that maybe she was thinking of her dad (dependant on choices ingame and ellies future possible direction), so lets say if ellie was not interested in the other girl or her mom and also not the sauna guy then i thought, well theres an oppatunity for a farther daughter side story to take place...

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Was it Dylan/Liam or Dylan/Sam that awamfan wanted to see ages ago?

I thought L&P has explicitly said there will be neither.
Honestly, I don’t want to remember what he wanted to see, besides he can hear you and come back:sick::ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dont speak that name in here.
It will never happen as Farrah has said
Funnily enough I've been reading the thread from the beginning while I've been waiting for the render (probably a little under 4 hours left BTW), and L&P said S/S content will be a crucial component of the game, and thought, "wow, that's really open to misinterpretation".

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Funnily enough I've been reading the thread from the beginning while I've been waiting for the render (probably a little under 4 hours left BTW), and L&P said S/S content will be a crucial component of the game, and thought, "wow, that's really open to misinterpretation".
As are a lot of things L&P has said

D

Deleted member 1882153

hello everyone there is a date for the release of the next update thank you
No date is set, yet. But from everything I've read, it could be as much as 4 months away. I like to take some of this 'wait' time to go back in the pages to catch up on posts submitted by the more 'savvy' members. There's always something to learn about the game. And who would have thought there would be so much psychoanalytical mumbo-jumbo involved with getting to see Sophia finally have an orgasm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Official information - with Dylan the most events in the game, Ellie the second :giggle:
I know. Dylan and Nathalie have came so far, but Ellie hasn't yet, at least as far as we know. Sophia hasn't even caught Ellie masturbating yet!!

You just had to ruin my day
Don't worry. The bikini render will be ready in a few hours, and the other thing I learnt during my reading (but I am yet to find an official quote), is that on playable day 11 Sophia is meant to go on a date. And who has an event in the afternoon?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I know. Dylan and Nathalie have came so far, but Ellie hasn't yet, at least as far as we know. Sophia hasn't even caught Ellie masturbating yet!!

Don't worry. The bikini render will be ready in a few hours, and the other thing I learnt during my reading (but I am yet to find an official quote), is that on playable day 11 Sophia is meant to go on a date. And who has an event in the afternoon?
Gulp

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes