Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Forget about calling her Scarlett, call her...mom! :love: :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's because we see the one true picture! :p:love::LOL:
Haha I knew there was a reason! That IS the one the true picture! :LOL::love::p

Just wait, few updated and we get something like this :sneaky:
I know....or at least I hope so! since I don't really know for sure. Gotta move forward! :sneaky:

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

For some poses I used a preset and then adjusted it entirely to my taste, what frequently turns into a very own pose.
I have already said more than once, I will be surprised if he will use ready-made poses, especially for animation.
So Ellie was maybe under age drinking at the club?Its all Ellie's fault
I didn't see her drinking alcohol :unsure:
Forget about Scarlett, call her mom! :love: :sneaky:
Who you gonna call?
Sophia!
:ROFLMAO:
Haha I knew there was a reason! That IS the one the true picture! :LOL::love::p
Because the only true and pure love is between mom and her child :sneaky:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Forget about Scarlett, call her mom! :love: :sneaky:
Who is Scarlett?

Oh, and I put a shout-out in the FA thread to see if anyone else can do the Dylan/Sophia shower scene for you. And I may have found the bench for Sophia's dressing room during the bikini fashion show, so I'll experiment with some peeking scenes once I'm done with the current render.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Who you gonna call?
Sophia!
:ROFLMAO:
Because the only true and pure love is between mom and her child :sneaky:
Precisely what I've been saying several times, It's the strongest, the more meaningful, the most relevant, the deepest and yes, the only true and pure love between mom and her child. :sneaky: :love: (y)

Who is Scarlett?

Oh, and I put a shout-out in the FA thread to see if anyone else can do the Dylan/Sophia shower scene for you. And I may have found the bench for Sophia's dressing room during the bikini fashion show, so I'll experiment with some peeking scenes once I'm done with the current render.
Scarlett is the name they used for Sophia in their Photoshoot roleplay, between a model and photographer in the solo bikini fashion show, but they eventually started forgetting about it and keep calling each other mother and son while still at it.

Thank you for the shout-out. Excellent! about the bench and the peeking scenes or even poses, she will look tremendously gorgeous sitting on that bench with her legs or just one leg stretch and in heels in any bikini from the blue one to the white one.

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Messing about on daz,but I am happy how it turned out.
Still lots to do and learn before I am really happy with it.
Be gentle I do have feeling somewhere :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 518707
Looks damn good to me, I wouldn't know where to start or how it works so good job. I like it!

Can you show the pictures of Dylan cooking
Sorry but that scene is not in the game, he just tells Sophia that he did while she was away dealing with Bennet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah and wynlard

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
I agree with you, and I actually want that! Because personally I F***ing hate sibling rivalry in games, stories, movies, etc. I hate it in Assassin's Creed Syndicate and I hate it here too. I'm also quite critical about some characters like Amber's son, but for the record, I HATE Bennet and Aiden and I want to see them suffer.

I wish to imagine that very much if only that could happen eventually but in the meantime, I suppose I have to settle with this...
View attachment 518008
View attachment 518005
View attachment 518006
View attachment 518007

So at the very least, Dylan cooks for his sister too and I like that. :)(y)

Damn! and it makes sense because Dylan has been washing the dishes because of it and the deal. I just didn't want to add more fuel to the fire. Even the bathroom downstairs is or was suppose to be broken. :FacePalm::LOL:
In which day Dylan cooks spaghetti

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
dylan call sophia scarlett is for the actress scarlett johansson? :unsure:in the pool event

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
I agree with you, and I actually want that! Because personally I F***ing hate sibling rivalry in games, stories, movies, etc. I hate it in Assassin's Creed Syndicate and I hate it here too. I'm also quite critical about some characters like Amber's son, but for the record, I HATE Bennet and Aiden and I want to see them suffer.

I wish to imagine that very much if only that could happen eventually but in the meantime, I suppose I have to settle with this...
View attachment 518008
View attachment 518005
View attachment 518006
View attachment 518007

So at the very least, Dylan cooks for his sister too and I like that. :)(y)

Damn! and it makes sense because Dylan has been washing the dishes because of it and the deal. I just didn't want to add more fuel to the fire. Even the bathroom downstairs is or was suppose to be broken. :FacePalm::LOL:
I can't find Dylan in this scene
Only Ellie is there

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dude i noticed that you like to take pics from the fan art thread and post it here without giving credits to the original author... in fact you don't even have the decency to give a like or a reaction to that post you just stole, i know you are like-farming but still have some respect...
Before you start get your facts right.
I have never said that I made any of the pictures posted here,in fact if you check the fan art forums you will see that I have told some of the artist that I will display them,If the author asked to be credited no problem or asked people not to share his work ok.How the hell can you steal something that is in public domain?
So now why dont you get lost back to your fan art forums DUDE. 7X6G2LI.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: sheatfish

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So first you say if they ask not to share their work its ok (cuz you know if they don't put a fucking big DISCLAIMER at their post for ppl to have the decency to credit their work its free to take), but after you say that it's not stealing, then why would you care if they ask that, are yo for real?! Yeah yeah you keep that like-farming with someones else work...
Unless you are the author I have nothing else to say to you,go annoy somebody else

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Who is Scarlett?

Only another 8 hours to go

Reactions: wynlard
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes