Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah call me an idiot when you don't have enough arguments to bring in, nice very mature of you...
We rip AWAM game apart and print pictures and also code from the game,I guess that you have done the same,Do you tell L&P this every time you do it or is it different for you?
I am not going to get into an argument/discussion with you but the work put on here is public domian and I have never said that I produced any of the pictures.

Nov 23, 2018
The new update is coming.
Has it not been the same for some time now. L&P is getting his butt fixed, so I wish him well.

The discussion on this thread has been great past time. Reading some of the ideas are really fun but as always none of those will ever make it into the next update/game. :(

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well to be honest i never did that...

These are two different things, posting ingame pictures where everybody knows who is the author and above all we are on the games thread is not the same with taking someone else fan art FROM another thread and posting it here like you own it, i get it that you never sayed that its yours but you did not say its not either so for one that comes here and sees it without knowing about the fan art thread can you guess what he/she thinks?
Listen i don't care that you post that but just give the credit or say where is from, even tho is public domain like you call it (tho if you don't have an account you can't do much so its kinda restricted) you still have to show respect to the original author...
Ok let us just agree to disagree.fair enough

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Does anybody else find Daz studio menu awkward to use or is it just me
Not particularly, but then again I rarely use the menu - mainly just to occasionally add dForce modifiers to things. Oh, and I forgot to change the camera angle for my render, so I'll probably need to re-render it.

Were there going to be other chances to stop Aiden's tasks? I know there are the two opportunities to stop Bennett, but I don't remember if there are more for Aiden.

Oh, and farrah, do we know if there is going to be an Ellie event playable day 13/14?

I'm starting to get muddled as to what happens when, so I think I'll compile everything into a pdf.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Not particularly, but then again I rarely use the menu - mainly just to occasionally add dForce modifiers to things. Oh, and I forgot to change the camera angle for my render, so I'll probably need to re-render it.

Were there going to be other chances to stop Aiden's tasks? I know there are the two opportunities to stop Bennett, but I don't remember if there are more for Aiden.

Oh, and farrah, do we know if there is going to be an Ellie event playable day 13/14?

I'm starting to get muddled as to what happens when, so I think I'll compile everything into a pdf.
Concerning Aiden
The first solution, the most "comfortable" one, will be soon on Day 20 (playable day 13). The second solution will be on day 25 (playable day 18). Both solutions will also require certain decisions before in the game.
Other than this I dont know

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Has it not been the same for some time now. L&P is getting his butt fixed, so I wish him well.

The discussion on this thread has been great past time. Reading some of the ideas are really fun but as always none of those will ever make it into the next update/game. :(
What is all that about? I didn't any comment about what is coming in the next update.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, I have good news and bad news.

I forgot to change the camera angle for my render, so bits of Sophia are clipped. So re-render time!!

On the upside, I tested the bench and it seemed to work well, so work on modelling the backyard continues!!

Reactions: Mikk88 and wynlard

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Any possibility of an ellie and her dad side story, if ellie ends up not like her mum in a sexual wayand does not get involved with the sauna guy or the other girl? maybe a set of events because the dads not getting attenction from the mc and starts to spend alot of time with his daughter...

It seemed like a plauseable scenareo after seeing the scene were ellie masterbates on the parents bed, and after asking qoestions about her dad in the shower with her mom.

also the possibility of a ellie and her brother events. why not let the other family members have some side fun too i always say haha. sharing is caring.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Any possibility of an ellie and her dad side story, if ellie does not like her mum and does not get involved with the sauna guy or the other girl? maybe a set of events because the dads not getting attenction from the mc and starts to spend alot of time with his daughter...

It seemed like a plauseable scenareo after seeing the scene were ellie masterbates on the parents bed, and after asking qoestions about her dad in the shower with her mom.

also the possibility of a ellie and her brother events. why not let the other family members have some side fun too i always say haha. sharing is caring.
"Ellie does not like her mum"? There is no indication of that and every indication of the opposite. Ellie asking about Liam's neglect is just part of her excuse for the kiss.

And that is the maid Nathalie masturbating on the bed, not Ellie.

I have gone through the code, and so far haven't found any evidence that Ellie's attitude toward Dylan has changed since the beginning, even if Dylan's relationship points are high enough.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
"Ellie does not like her mum"? There is no indication of that and every indication of the opposite. Ellie asking about Liam's neglect is just part of her excuse for the kiss.

And that is the maid Nathalie masturbating on the bed, not Ellie.

I have gone through the code, and so far haven't found any evidence that Ellie's attitude toward Dylan has changed since the beginning, even if Dylan's relationship points are high enough.
oh my bad, i always thought it was ellie on the bed not the maid, must have missread the txt in that event.

also i ment 'if ellie does not like her mum' meaning if the mum didnt let ellie to close that there relationship im proved sexually and that opened up a door for ellie to be interested in her dad.

the dads neglect of his wife has little bearing on possible hidden feelings that ellie may develop toward her dad if ellie was not to go the lesbian rout with her mom...

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes