Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Unlocked

Sophia's enjoying her little time off as best she can.
This is the last teaser for 0.095 btw!
So does this some how relate to the Sam/Sophia event?

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It looks like Sophia is pleasuring herself but knowing L&P I doubt this very much.
So this just before the Sam?Sophia event.So maybe Sophia is pleasuring herself and Sam catches her.Sophia notices Sam but also that he is jerking off while watching Sophia from behind a wall.So Sophia enjoys the show.
I expect none of the above to happen though.
If Sophia is pleasuring herself will she actually finish this time.lol

Last edited:

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
It looks like Sophia is pleasuring herself but knowing L&P I doubt this very much.
So this just before the Sam?Sophia event.So maybe Sophia is pleasuring herself and Sam catches her.Sophia notices Sam but also that he is jerking off while watching Sophia from behind a wall.So Sophia enjoys the show.
Sam is the son yeah? I sent him to boarding school so this scene will be interesting...

• Angry
Reactions: godoff95

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I expect none of the above to happen though
The house is in front of her. Just like last time. But, Sam must touch the bell. I think. So I don't know, telescope or something else.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The house is in front of her. Just like last time. But, Sam must touch the bell. I think. So I don't know, telescope or something else.
The telescope nice idea but I thought Sam's room looked onto Sophia's bedroom

Reactions: Mikk88

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019

Unlocked

Sophia's enjoying her little time off as best she can.
This is the last teaser for 0.095 btw!
Hot!!! and Excellent! :love:

So this is it :unsure:...the next time we'll get see anything more will be with the update. (y) :sneaky:

I don't care if this image leads to the Sophia/Amber's son event, probably I will skip it because of my main path but she looks absolutely great!! and perhaps it's just me, but it appears that she lost her tan or she really looks like she is back to her normal skin tone, then again, maybe it's just the lighting of the day.

I hope that by April we'll get the update since things are progressing quite nicely and February it's just ending.

Reactions: paginou and wynlard

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Hot!!! and Excellent! :love:

So this is it :unsure:...the next time we'll get see anything more will be with the update. (y) :sneaky:

I don't care if this image leads to the Sophia/Amber's son event, probably I will skip it because of my main path but she looks absolutely great!! and perhaps it's just me, but it appears that she lost her tan or she really looks like she is back to her normal skin tone, then again, maybe it's just the lighting of the day.

I hope that by April we'll get the update since things are progressing quite nicely and February it's just ending.
End of March, I hope. Her arms/shoulder looks darker.
Sophia's bikini is smaller and she's horny. Good news. Who will touch her first, without interruptions, will fuck her.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
L&P:how many sexies bikinis for sophie do you want?
ME:YES
this time sophie will show more of her body to sam? :unsure:.
edit:holy shit!! is she touching her self???:D

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes