Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hot!!! and Excellent! :love:

So this is it :unsure:...the next time we'll get see anything more will be with the update. (y) :sneaky:

I don't care if this image leads to the Sophia/Amber's son event, probably I will skip it because of my main path but she looks absolutely great!! and perhaps it's just me, but it appears that she lost her tan or she really looks like she is back to her normal skin tone, then again, maybe it's just the lighting of the day.

I hope that by April we'll get the update since things are progressing quite nicely and February it's just ending.
If Sophia's tan is fading I wonder if/when the next salon event may occur and also will Sophia tan nude this time?
What will Zac see or do?

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
End of March, I hope. Her arms/shoulder looks darker.
Sophia's bikini are smaller and she's horny. Good news. Who will touch her first, without interruptions, will fuck her.
I hope so too, there's still a lot of rendering to do though so maybe end of March or beginning of April, what matters is that it'll be soon. Yeah, her arms look a little darker, who knows for sure, we'll see in the update, either way, she looks great!

Hahaha yeah, very good news indeed. As for who will touch her first and fuck her? and without interruptions? Who knows for sure. As for Touching her?... I guess both Dylan & Ellie have been able to touch her more than any other, looking at her naked body? Again both Dylan & Ellie have been able to do that more than any other, Fucking her? there's still some time for that of it to happen and all we have for now is the overthinking of who will be first, how?, when? and where? It's like an erotic game of Clue. :LOL:

If Sophia's tan is fading I wonder what the next salon event may involve and also will Sophia tan nude this time?
What will Zac see or do?
Hahaha that's the kind overthinking I'm used to mate :LOL: (y)

She could tan nude the next time because by then and IF it happens she'll have even more filthy points and possibly there's a stat count for Zac, so who knows for sure but IF it happens then yeah, what you said could be possible. Still, it does look as if the tan is fading or just the lightning of the scene. If something is there to happen, I guess I'm more okay with the idea if it is with Zac than with Amber's son. :unsure: :cool:
Though for my game, the main and only one for Sophia is just Dylan, nothing better than some nice Mother & Son incest :cool: :sneaky: (y)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I hope so too, there's still a lot of rendering to do though so maybe end of March or beginning of April, what matters is that it'll be soon. Yeah, her arms look a little darker, who knows for sure, we'll see in the update, either way, she looks great!

Hahaha yeah, very good news indeed. As for who will touch her first and fuck her? and without interruptions? Who knows for sure. As for Touching her?... I guess both Dylan & Ellie have been able to touch her more than any other, looking at her naked body? Again both Dylan & Ellie have been able to do that more than any other, Fucking her? there's still some time for that of it to happen and all we have for now is the overthinking of who will be first, how?, when? and where? It's like an erotic game of Clue. :LOL:

Hahaha that's the kind overthinking I'm used to mate :LOL: (y)

She could tan nude the next time because by then and IF it happens she'll have even more filthy points and possibly there's a stat count for Zac, so who knows for sure but IF it happens then yeah, what you said could be possible. Still, it does look as if the tan is fading or just the lightning of the scene. If something is there to happen, I guess I'm more okay with the idea if it is with Zac than with Amber's son. :unsure: :cool:
Though for my game, the main and only one for Sophia is just Dylan, nothing better than some nice Mother & Son incest :cool: :sneaky: (y)
Sophia skin does seem to have the sun tan lotion already applied by the shine of her skin.Also she Sophia is showing a lot of side boob in that bikini.
As for the tan it could be the lighting as you have said.
As for Sophia pleasuring herself .i doubt it as L&P would never give us such a big clue and also Sophia's nipples are not erect so I could go for a relaxing pose instead.
I am more interested in what happens after this picture
As for another salon event it may never happen.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia skin does seem to have the sun tan lotion already applied by the shine of her skin.Also she Sophia is showing a lot of side boob in that bikini.
As for Sophia pleasuring herself .i doubt it as L&P would never give us such a big clue and also Sophia's nipples are not erect so I could go for a relaxing pose instead.
Her mouth is open. She's touching ... her flower

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Do you really think that L&P would give us such a big clue/hint to the Sam/Sophia event
Noooo. But we have a new Sophia. She needs sex and quick. I don't know, this event depends on Bikini show/Boarding school?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Noooo. But we have a new Sophia. She needs sex and quick. I don't know, this event depends on Bikini show/Boarding school?
Dont know as there seems be two Sam events,1 for the pool event and 1 for the bikini event.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Yeah, she is showing a lot more, it's great!

Yeah, maybe it's just the lightning, either way, I like her with or without the tan.

Well, it could be, she is just relaxing or pleasuring herself, the hand and her head leave for both interpretations so until we get the update to know for sure. Then again, if it leads to the event...I don't care, but if it doesn't then I do care hahaha.

I could also go for a more relaxing pose instead, and it's great she is taking a break after the school and second task and she has another bikini. I'm also curious as to what will happen after this in the picture to see if it's about the event or not.

Yeah I doubt it too about another salon event, I'm not opposed to it but it doesn't really matter to me.

Damn, I can't wait for the update and my anticipation is worse since it starts with the breakfast event though I like not having any expectations and just anticipations. I miss the Goddess haha.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, she is showing a lot more, it's great!

Yeah, maybe it's just the lightning, either way, I like her with or without the tan.

Well, it could be, she is just relaxing or pleasuring herself, the hand and her head leave for both interpretations so until we get the update to know for sure. Then again, if it leads to the event...I don't care, but if it doesn't then I do care hahaha.

I could also go for a more relaxing pose instead, and it's great she is taking a break after the school and second task and she has another bikini. I'm also curious as to what will happen after this in the picture to see if it's about the event or not.

Yeah I doubt it too about another salon event, I'm not opposed to it but it doesn't really matter to me.

Damn, I can't wait for the update and my anticipation is worse since it starts with the breakfast event though I like not having any expectations and just anticipations. I miss the Goddess haha.
Since Sam has a thing for Sophia's boobs it is probably bad for Sam's health to see Sophia wearing that bikini.
So could this event be similar to the bikini event but just for Sam?Lots of teasing and posing by Sophia

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikk88

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Since Sam has a thing for Sophia's boobs it is probably bad for Sam's health to see Sophia wearing that bikini.
So could this event be like the bikini event but just for Sam?Lots of teasing by Sophia
Hahaha "for sam's health"...I don't give a damn if he dies, (he won't I know, I just don't care) in my game he just mowed the lawn, got paid and sent off and he wasn't in the bikini fashion event, so in a way, I guess...I'm keeping him distant and healthy...a good deed by inactions haha.

I don't know, maybe or maybe just another music lesson.
:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hahaha "for sam's health"...I don't give a damn if he dies, (he won't I know, I just don't care) in my game he just mowed the lawn, got paid and sent off and he wasn't in the bikini fashion event, so in a way, I guess...I'm keeping him distant and healthy...a good deed by inactions haha.

I don't know, maybe or maybe just another music lesson.
:LOL: :ROFLMAO:
It could be just another music lesson as we have no idea how big the Sam event is

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
It could be just another music lesson as we have no idea how big the Sam event is
The only things I can think of to support what you said is by considering the pace of which this update is moving, that L&P I think he said that the update is not that big compared to the previous one and just story-driven, that Aiden's second task is already done and that he is at the Sophia/Amber's son event already and that the event is in the afternoon which is the second part of the upcoming update. :unsure:

He is already halfway done so...we may not have any idea how big that event is, for now, but I think that it's not going to be that much and just be a music lesson, then move to the bonus side story and then the second side job which is far more intriguing than Amber son's event. :unsure:

Reactions: Mikk88

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The only things I can think of to support what you said is by considering the pace of which this update is moving, that L&P I think he said that the update is not that big compared to the previous one and just story-driven, that Aiden's second task is already done and that he is at the Sophia/Amber's son event already and that the event is in the afternoon which is the second part of the upcoming update. :unsure:

He is already halfway done so...we may not have any idea how big that event is, for now, but I think that it's not going to be that much and just be a music lesson, then move to the bonus side story and then the second side job which is far more intriguing than Amber son's event. :unsure:
Sam gives Sophia a music lesson in that bikini.Poor Sam does not stand a chance

• Haha
Reactions: roro

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
The telescope nice idea but I thought Sam's room looked onto Sophia's bedroom
Maybe it's finally Treehouse time

I hope this is the lead in to another music lesson, I feel like there's a different sort of energy to the scene with Sophia & Sam alone together in a closed room than when they're outdoors, plus they've had a run of outdoor scenes together recently.

Reactions: wynlard
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes