sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
I'm afraid that she has fallen victim to beachball breast syndrome, (BBS, very common in games & renders). Any more & she'll topple over. Remember, Sophia is meant to be athletic & a physical training/games instructor. Athletic women tend to have small breasts, especially if they do a lot of jogging. We already know that Sophia jogs to keep fit & goes to the gym. If any form of realism is to be maintained I think that L&P should go no further or even, I dare to say it, dial down the cup size.
if she is not pregnant :eek:

Reactions: Lukereds

Asprt

Jul 15, 2019
Figure size
Boob size proper
Ass size
One segment may include nude measurement
With anybody may be Sam/dylan

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A small detail. Sophia didn't swallow Liam's load, her husband. Hates this. Let's see if she will in the future. And if it does, we're talking about another level, sex-level. :cool: And who is the lucky one.
View attachment 571291
We get no indication that Liam hates this.We do know that Sophia dislikes deep throat and also Sophia dislikes Liam Cumming In her Mouth.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We get no indication that Liam hates this.We do know that Sophia dislikes deep throat and also Sophia dislikes Liam Cumming In her Mouth.
Yeap, I'm talking about Sophia. But if she does in the future, with other man, means better/wild sex.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
maybe more in the filthy path.the good wife path everthing is great in their sexual life.:rolleyes:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So does this some how relate to the Sam/Sophia event?
It looks like Sophia is pleasuring herself but knowing L&P I doubt this very much.
So this just before the Sam?Sophia event.So maybe Sophia is pleasuring herself and Sam catches her.Sophia notices Sam but also that he is jerking off while watching Sophia from behind a wall.So Sophia enjoys the show.
I expect none of the above to happen though.
If Sophia is pleasuring herself will she actually finish this time.lol
Imagine what she will do,after watching Ellie and Julia:)

• Haha
Reactions: lockerxx

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
A small detail. Sophia didn't swallow Liam's load, her husband. Hates this. Let's see if she will in the future. And if it does, we're talking about another level, sex-level. :cool: And who is the lucky one.
View attachment 571291
maybe Aiden's tasks 5/6/7 "deepthroat and cum deep in her mouth"

for the next update I hope L&P has not touched the dress and that something happens in class "I fear the worst" because he say "Of course there will be also some sexy scenes, but don't expect too much"

even with sam I'm afraid nothing will happen: '(

I hope he will see more than her breasts or that Sophia will see his tool or something like that

i hope i'm wrong

Sorry for my english too

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes