Oct 18, 2019
It seems to me that Sam in the game also acts as a catalyst in the idea of corrupting Sophia, an additional supporting pressure that goes to help Dylan.
In addition, this story has a perspective in terms of communication Dylan - Amber, Zack and his mother. Everything is quite logical, therefore it is quite possible that the main plot will be twisted between these three pairs. We know that according to the plot, Sofia came to this city as a notorious Puritan, but we don’t know the level of relationship in the other two pairs. Now the author at a shocking pace corrupts Sofia to the level of other participants in this game. Here in the subject and Elijah and daughter Amber. And since the author claims to strive for harmony in the game, in contrast to these characters, he introduced stupid heroes such as Liam (who will probably fall on adultery later, which may serve as a trigger for Sofia) and Amber’s husband.

Reactions: Sergey kiselev
D

Deleted member 1882153

Ellie watched Sophia and Patricia kiss and got the idea that she wanted to try that kiss with Sophia. What if Ellie watches Sophia with another woman experiencing more than a kiss, and she decides she wants to try those things with Sophia. I guess I'm hoping Liam has to go away on business for a while and Sophia invites Ellie to her bed. That would be an opportunity for Sam to use his telescope to spy on the two, and maybe Sophia could catch him masturbating, causing Sophia to really tease him. Just some thoughts!

Last edited by a moderator:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ellie watched Sophia and Patricia kiss and got the idea that she wanted to try that kiss with Sophia. What if Ellie watches Sophia with another woman experiencing more than a kiss, and she decides she wants to try those things with Sophia. Just a thought! I guess I'm hoping Liam has to go away on business for a while and Sophia invites Ellie to her bed. More thoughts!
At the moment I'm a little more curious about what Ellie will get up to with Julia the update after next, particularly after the kiss and grope in the shower. I've tried to track down when Liam goes on the week long business trip, but that seems to be playable day 4 to 11. Doesn't mean of course that he might not in the future, particularly around playable day 16 when "something wild" is meant to happen.

Sophia has also yet to catch Ellie masturbating, and Ellie doesn't yet know that Sophia knows about her vibrator.

• Love
Reactions: lockerxx

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think I have to restart the game. Do you need to avoid the decision:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That
I don't think there are any real consequences to that decision yet, at least not on the Ellie/Julia front. But I'll probably be hacking the game eventually so that Ellie will be with Julia regardless. We may find out more update after next.

Reactions: JayneDoe

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't think there are any real consequences to that decision yet, at least not on the Ellie/Julia front. But I'll probably be hacking the game eventually so that Ellie will be with Julia regardless. We may find out more update after next.
Talking of Julia/Ellie has anybody heard from our spy(Farrah)?Not seen them in a while.Are you still out there mate.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think I have to restart the game. Do you need to avoid the decision:
That
Talking of Julia/Ellie has anybody heard from our spy(Farrah)?Not seen them in a while.Are you still out there mate.
corona virus? :cry:
Taking a look at Logan's cock is a mandatory if you want to continue both Patricia and Ellie's route.It is the same way as complimenting Vicky days ago.If you don't do it you won't get invitation from the guys.Leading to not having a kiss with Patricia and also not a kiss with Ellie in last update.

Reactions: Jude6 and JayneDoe

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Taking a look at Logan's cock is a mandatory if you want to continue both Patricia and Ellie's route.It is the same way as complimenting Vicky days ago.If you don't do it you won't get invitation from the guys.Leading to not having a kiss with Patricia and also not a kiss with Ellie in last update.
It may also mess with the secret side event but we dont know that for certain

Last edited:

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
That isn't true about continuing the story with sis and daughter you have to look at Logan in any way. I only did enough filthy early to get the lesbian route with both.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That isn't true about continuing the story with sis and daughter you have to look at Logan in any way. I only did enough filthy early to get the lesbian route with both.
Are you sure?Because if you don't do it you don't get an invitation to go to the club and obviously you can't kiss Patricia.

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
Are you sure?Because if you don't do it you don't get an invitation to go to the club and obviously you can't kiss Patricia.
Yup. At the club you have to drink to get tipsy enough to even consider making out with sis and I also did everything with her up to that point.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes