Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 572402
Does the created scene mean writing the story and dialogue? if so is the dev writing the story as it goes or is it preplanned?
I think writing the dialogue comes under the programming and translation tab,but I could bee wrong.
It is preplanned as he has had that he has the story already planned out

Last edited:

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
View attachment 572402
Does the created scene mean writing the story and dialogue? if so is the dev writing the story as it goes or is it preplanned?
He has whole story written but it is framework only. I think before each created scene he has to write dialogues(which is not mentioned in progress bars) and then create scenes according to script. I believe he once said that dialogues doesnt take long, its like 2-3 days, so no need to make separate bar for it.

Reactions: Jude6

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He has whole story written but it is framework only. I think before each created scene he has to write dialogues(which is not mentioned in progress bars) and then create scenes according to script. I believe he once said that dialogues doesnt take long, its like 2-3 days, so no need to make separate bar for it.
Thanks for the info

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Nobody knows what Aiden's up to;)
I wonder if L&P has changed anything concerning Aiden since he has given two different answers to the same question?
I wonder if Aiden even knows what he is up to

You know sometimes I just wish for once that he would answer a question straight.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

It's a deckchair I got from some prop set. I don't remember which one it was. But based on its name it must be from i13

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes