jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
Reading old comments on Patreon.
Something from year and half.Just after the roadmap for day 8,9 and 10.
Updates used to come in 40-55 days for some time. now it takes 110-120 days. if he gives next update in 90 days I would say it is improvement but not comparable to early days of game development. don't know when he started breaking updates into half a day, but some earlier updates might be full days.
he planned "ambitious goal" of 10000 renders when he would had completed the game but in playable 10 days its already 5000 renders. this shows that he in increasing renders/quality/appeal of game and compromising on timely updates.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Updates used to come in 40-55 days for some time. now it takes 110-120 days. if he gives next update in 90 days I would say it is improvement but not comparable to early days of game development. don't know when he started breaking updates into half a day, but some earlier updates might be full days.
he planned "ambitious goal" of 10000 renders when he would had completed the game but in playable 10 days its already 5000 renders. this shows that he in increasing renders/quality/appeal of game and compromising on timely updates.
I do not remember the game ever being released with a full playable day,maybe the demo I guess.
As for compromising on timely updates. I have read that people have called for a weekly,4 weeks and 8 weeks between updates, I guess it depends on your definition of timely updates.I do not think that anybody will ever be happy with the speed that the up dates may come out at.
The planned "ambitious goal" of 10000 renders is set very high and maybe now he will realise that

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
That maybe true for the old up dates. But he has never worked at this speed before So your observation has no foundation.
And your observation that he has no foundation for his observation also has no foundation as you state he has never worked this fast before.

Reactions: Matt1

Onatauo

Mar 9, 2019
If you're not even getting a nipple, then you're probably doing it wrong. Which characters are you concentrating on?

I highly recommend the Lesbian route - while not sex per se, you certainly see a lot more than a nipple. And the Fan Art thread. Others can recommend the benefits of the other characters, but everyone has their own taste.
i guess i am on the good wife route, i didnt get that far though

mrlucifer

Dec 8, 2018
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

A Wife and Mother [v0.09] [Lust & Passion] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 2.35 GB - Mac: 2.35 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 463 MB - Mac: 444 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: MEGA | WORKUPLOAD |
Mac: MEGA | WORKUPLOAD |

Enjoy! :D
fix it ???????? hep
While loading <'Image' u'day4_5_36_Andr\xe9_introduces_himself.webp'>:
File "game/script2.rpy", line 1041, in script
andr "My name is André Jackson. I'm also known as Dre."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'day4_5_36_André_introduces_himself.webp'.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
fix it ???????? hep
While loading <'Image' u'day4_5_36_Andr\xe9_introduces_himself.webp'>:
File "game/script2.rpy", line 1041, in script
andr "My name is André Jackson. I'm also known as Dre."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'day4_5_36_André_introduces_himself.webp'.
Can you click ignore and continue playing?

I didn't mess with the script or rename any files, so that seems like an issue with the game itself, not something specific to my compressed version.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes