Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Anyone keen to share some speculation about what we'll see in this next update?

I mean, the scenes themselves have been (mostly) laid out already - but L&P has a way of surprising us with how events actually unfold

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sophia/Dylan scene.
I really do not expect much to happen.Maybe a hug from Sophia,Dylan looks down top erection time.
Biology Class
Time for Aidenn to show off his trophy teacher,show plenty of boobs and legs.I think the more pressing question is why Aiden has not told any of his pals about what he is doing to Sophia.

Bonus Storyline

I am going for Dylan and Logan.Since Sophia may have to make a choice and Ellie's route will split into 3 different directions.

2nd Side Job

I think that it may have more to do with the daughters than the professor.Strange why he would not give a spoiler fort hat event.
Sophia/Sam scene
I really cannot see L&P giving us such a big spoiler/hint with that picture,Sophia pleasuring herself.Would she even be that bold to do that outside?

mrlucifer

Dec 8, 2018
Can you click ignore and continue playing?

I didn't mess with the script or rename any files, so that seems like an issue with the game itself, not something specific to my compressed version.
ohh ,I try to ignore but it doesn't let me play.sad lyf

• Sad
Reactions: Ozel

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Could it be a sam dream?
Sophia knows that Sam has a boob fetish so she wears a bikini showing a lot of side boob.Did Sophia forget that Sam is visiting or is she seting up another tease for Sam.
Will Sophia go and change giving Sam another chance to spy?
Or is Sam spying on Sophia with his telescope,as somebody has already mentioned
Too many questions as to why Sophia would wear this bikini maybe she is seting up Sam

Last edited:

chrizzyCL

Jan 12, 2019
Anyone keen to share some speculation about what we'll see in this next update?

I mean, the scenes themselves have been (mostly) laid out already - but L&P has a way of surprising us with how events actually unfold

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophia / Sam we would have to remember the tree house ... Sophia can give herself the pleasure of being in the same situation and Sam would be watching from the tree house, we wouldn't be there near her ...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia/Sam scene
I really cannot see L&P giving us such a big spoiler/hint with that picture,Sophia pleasuring herself.Would she even be that bold to do that outside?
I don't even think it has anything to do with the Sam scene. If she was meeting up with Sam, she'd be getting ready for it, not "relaxing". Keep in mind some of us don't even care about Sam and have no points in him (and some people here even refuse to use his name), so there are going to be small transitioning scenes for those that don't have enough points - like the one shot of Ellie and Sophia jogging, or the preview we got last time of Ellie and Sophia watching TV.

She's probably not even masturbating - she might simply have her hand near her crotch. If she was pleasuring herself, I imagine her expression would be a lot different.

Reactions: Jude6

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't even think it has anything to do with the Sam scene. If she was meeting up with Sam, she'd be getting ready for it, not "relaxing". Keep in mind some of us don't even care about Sam and have no points in him (and some people here even refuse to use his name), so there are going to be small transitioning scenes for those that don't have enough points - like the one shot of Ellie and Sophia jogging, or the preview we got last time of Ellie and Sophia watching TV.

She's probably not even masturbating - she might simply have her hand near her crotch. If she was pleasuring herself, I imagine her expression would be a lot different.
Every other teaser that we have had has always been just before an event,shower scene for one.
I never thought that Sophia was pleasuring herself for the reason that you have given and also I doubt that L&P would give us such a major spoiler.
So could this be just before she goes and meets the professor?
I only thought it was the Sam event because of the sun shadow and it looks like noon.
The billion dollar question is what is this teaser leading up to

Last edited:

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I don't even think it has anything to do with the Sam scene. If she was meeting up with Sam, she'd be getting ready for it, not "relaxing"...
This is a good point, the description for the latest preview doesn't mention Sam at all, that hadn't occured to me until you said it. The only indication L&P gives that the sunbathing preview has anything to do with Sam is in the last paragraph of his prior Patreon post:
"About the preview for the Sophia/Sam event, I'm still not sure which preview to choose. For the bonus storyline, you won't get a preview, that goes without saying. About the 2nd side job, I'm not sure, if I want to spoiler it as well."

Meaning the sunbathing preview has something to do with the Sam scene, at very least we know it has nothing to do with the secret storyline, and doesn't seem likely to have anything to do with the 2nd Side Job.

You are right though, it could easily be another transition scene, or a Red-Herring-Preview, like the Sophia/Ellie scene from the night before.
My thing is though, she would be relaxing in the sun even with Sam coming over if she doesn't know Sam is coming over. Sam only gets a chance to ask her about a music lesson for today if the player decided to send Dylan away and got the Sophia/Amber/Dylan/Sam pool party scene. Any other route (as far as I know) and she has no idea he's thinking about it.

The real takeaway here (hilariously) is that we're both letting our bias about the characters sway our thinking, you're not fond of Sam so you think the preview has nothing to do with him, I'm a BIG Sam fan and I hope it has everything to do with him.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
True. I was going through the CG looking for things, and came across the scene where she is teasing Sam talking about her dildo. So I looked into it, to see if I could find which asset it was (for "reasons" ;)). Unfortunately she doesn't seem to actually take it out.

I tend to leave speculation for the Fan Art thread, where you can have some real fun. Here I like to rely on screencaps and L&P quotes. And so far there really is no information I'm aware of. But then after the surgery L&P does appear to be more inclined to give out info - he's answered two of my questions Old dog has asked him, that I really wasn't expecting an answer to.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
With the quality of art, number of choices, and a strong female protag? Not partcularly. JOHN is probably the closest, but there are sex scenes with the fiance that are unavoidable.

Reactions: Mrs Delington
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes