BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
Wait the minute! What are these "coming soon daugther of a friend" and "best friend in the future" nonsenses?
Not sure if that's it, but L&P said he would address the new Patreon TOS. Maybe that's how he wants to do it. He has to do *something*.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
6 to 7 lesbian opportunities is more than enough for now. Remember L&P's pacing...those 6 alone could be two years' worth of stories!

Honestly, I'd be happy with just 1 or 2 if he develops them in the same smoldering way he has advanced the current plot. Remember, Sophia is just now beginning to explore the IDEA of sexual interest outside of her marriage. That's taken a whole lot of time for her to even get these "impure thoughts".

If the story stays true to its pacing and doesn't give in to cries for sex, sex, sex, then it should take a decent amount of time to go from "why am I having these thoughts" to "stip off that outfit and let's get sweaty".

Now, that's just her. If L&P is going to slip in secondary encounters, perhaps that Sophia watches and gets turned on by, then, by all means, let's get 'em going!

But, for me, I would find it ridiculous for Sophia to suddenly be involved with 6 or 7 women. Heck, she still has to get together with her son, Patreon restrictions or not!

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
everybody is changing the mother to landlady due the patreon rules.i guess he will do the same.relax a magic patch will fix this

Reactions: LbM-93

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I just change someones name to mom or sister or daughter and you can make anyone a relative in any game.

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
everybody is changing the mother to landlady due the patreon rules.i guess he will do the same.relax a magic patch will fix this
I hope so. I like this game, and I would be sad (and very disappointing), if it loose the incest theme (without a patch).

I just change someones name to mom or sister or daughter and you can make anyone a relative in any game.
It's not so simple. And especially not so simple in this case (because this game is very detailed). The feelings of the scenes not depends only the names (landlady or mother).

Last edited:
Reactions: LbM-93

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
6 to 7 lesbian opportunities is more than enough for now.
But, for me, I would find it ridiculous for Sophia to suddenly be involved with 6 or 7 women. Heck, she still has to get together with her son, Patreon restrictions or not!
Totally agree with you. This game don't need so many lesbian opportunities (and straight opportunities neither). Just a few, but well developed. Of course, the daughter and the sister is the most important. Plus the soccer boy's mom, and the maid.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Totally agree with you. This game don't need so many lesbian opportunities (and straight opportunities neither). Just a few, but well developed. Of course, the daughter and the sister is the most important. Plus the soccer boy's mom, and the maid.
I'm with you for that.We don't need the whole town to have sex with Sophia.I'm afrai so far we have something like 30+ possible LI for MC which is ridiculous.It's way better to start with small number and add more when the content for first ones is done.Something like The Twist.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Like the game very much!
Esp. the slow progress and not fast sex-scenes after 15 min playing, please keep it realistic! It's great to see how Sophia is changing from good to bad slowly because she didn't get attention and compliments from her man, but from other people around her.

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
When does this book get released? I've been reading "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" and James Joyce's "Ulysses" in preparation....I love me some voluminous reading content. But at least this book has the occasional racey picture or two.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
would love to see the wife in a gangbang creampie with all the guys from the gym in the shower. hope she takes the shower naked without pulling the curtains so that all the guys from the gym can see :)

hope the maker of this game gives us a lot of scenes like this soon
Forget it! It's a slow process-game, just take a look here:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
However, the next chapter in the novel is expected...

Expected release: between the 22th and 26th of April!
Actually this update would have been released 1,5 - 2 weeks earlier. But I needed this time for solving many lighting issues, creating and experimenting with new lighting methods and tricks for even better and more realistic renders, and last but not least completely reworking the interior of the family home (and lighting). Next to developing some very detailed (huge) and complex scenes again of course.

So even if this update won't be very long it wasn't less laborious to create! Besides it's highly probable the "hottest" one so far with two different evening activities, depending on if you're following the "Good Wife" or "Filthy Wife" route. But anyway, this is still the beginning and the most interesting main story-lines haven't even started yet!

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Trying new lighting schemes when you are trying to push out a release in a certain timeframe seems like a dangerous idea.

You're not the carebear when it comes to rendering baby, best stick to them rivers that you're used to.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes