john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
Now we just have to wait and see how all this works out
Well we are going back years here!

July 2018
I think I will divide them in two parts again (0.055 and 0.06). But I'm not sure now. It depends on how long I'll need for the first half of the events of the day. Generally it's very difficult to tell in advance how long the next update will be. Last update I wanted to have less than 100 renders but at the end there have been 200. So, I'm just developing the scenes and make them as long as necessary. But to bring out updates quicker they can't be very long. 0.055 will have the Dylan and Ellie scene (and also some other very small events). 0.06 would deal with other characters.

Actually the last update didn't have one new character! And new characters doesn't mean huge storylines with them. They just can be important for one special scene later.
I definitely won't need 10 years for it! But it'd definitely need at least 2-3 more years to finish it. It's very difficult to say now but I'm already trying my best to reduce render quantity and make it more efficient.
Two years ago estimated finish time for this game was 2-3 years.

On reducing the number of renders:

June 2018
1) I'm already trying to use less renders. Last update had "only" 377 renders for a whole playable day! Next playable day will maybe have not even 100 renders, to speed it up. And there are also other provider than MEGA. I think till it reaches 5 GB it will take some while!
Again, I actually quite like this game and I understand delivering it is not easy. Something in how it gets made has to change and I mean really change because every update ends up being larger/more complex than expected and that results in it taking longer.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Zac may explain why Alyssa is on this fork rather than the rest of the lesbian content, but I want tho recall Alyssa's dialogue in her apartment hinted at someone other than Zac.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But there's one thing you neglect. There're also that many renders because of the variety of choices. If you play the game in one go you will miss almost the half of the renders and text. The yoga event would have around 30% less renders if there wouldn't be a special choice! You really should wait for the next update first and then say which renders could be left out and I will explain why I used them. Some are still mocking that I'm using 100 renders just for walking from place to place. But I already stopped these kind of unnecessary renders since a couple of updates. If there's a walking scene then it also has a reason now. I'm also trying to use one render for longer conversations. It's hard to believe for you now but even in those around 1300 upcoming renders I tried my best to be as selective as possible! But I just needed them to tell the story the way I'm visioning it. So, just wait for the update and then we can talk again.
OK, yes, there are choices and branching paths that have to be taken into account and therefore require additional renders, I will grant you that, and if there are animations then those also contribute to the total render count. But I still believe that all that could be done in less renders and still achieve the same result, and I appreciate very much that you have endeavoured to lessen certain things.

I just hope that we will not see the now "3 updates per playable day" structure result in this game taking even longer if each part of the day balloons to 500+ or even 1000+ renders per update. To me, having 1000-1500 renders for a whole day, including those for choices, branches, and animations, would still be a tremendous achievement and accomplish the vision of telling a very meaningful and detailed story.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Zac may explain why Alyssa is on this fork rather than the rest of the lesbian content, but I want tho recall Alyssa's dialogue in her apartment hinted at someone other than Zac.
I would need to check on the dialog concerning the mysterious one.
As far as I remember all Alyssa said was that he was a gentleman and knew how to treat a lady also it was said when Zac was not in the room and why be so cryptic about it?
Alley_Cat help me out here

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Hi guys, I found out this game will be finished in more than 12 years.

Since we are in day 11 and the developer already planned 30 days = 30-11= 19 days left.

Every playable day has 2 updates = 19 days x 2 updates = 38 updates left

Every update takes on Average 4 months = 38 updates x 4 months = 152 months = 12 years and 6 months to finish the game.

I hope you are still alive by then.
Waiting on a huge astroid to kill us all. We are just on level 8 of 2020, 4 more levels left! Who knows what will be next :eek:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
As far as I remember all Alyssa said was that he was a gentleman and knew how to treat a lady also it was said when Zac was not in the room and why be so cryptic about it?
i got an idea a 100% lesbian path and another with zak/dylan/sophie/alyssa :unsure:.

• Angry
  • Love
Reactions: Assari and Bahraini

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I remember I took a copule screenshots the last playthrough. This is the order of the conversation.

alyssa_confession_01_full.PNG
alyssa_confession_02_full.PNG

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
It’s one of her cat :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Last I checked there is no evidence Zac is envolved in any M/S content. Not to say there there won't be any, only that there is no evidence of any

Last edited:
Reactions: lockerxx
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes