afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Thanks for that.
Well that leaves it wide open it could be a man/woman or next doors cat even.
Is Alyssa teasing Sophia and why be so secretive about it.
At least we know that it is not Bennet,thank god.
I can't imagine it's a new character, though the guide is out-of-date. Is there anyone else who shares their orbit? Maybe one of the other soccer moms or Zac's teammates?

(Myself, I'm disappointed she's too old to be Sophia's second job's daughter.)

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
That quality goes hand in hand with quantity is what you say. For me quality is the fastidious work on every single render including everything from the lighting over scene subtleties to the smallest pose and expression detail. The quantity is just a byproduct which emerges by the amount of renders I need to tell a scene!

First of all I needed 4 month for 1300 renders because 1 month is for programming, translation and render editing! During this time I also keep on writing on the story and the dialogues of the scenes!

After the next update you can tell me which renders were redundant and I will either tell you you're right or explain you why not.

Btw, not every game day is similar huge! For example the upcoming in-game Sunday is one large event which spreads over the morning until the evening!

And I also didn't introduce any new characters like many like to criticize. I'm already done with it for a while. If some new characters appear then they won't play a big role and just are a story staffage! All characters of the next update except Don Morello are in the game since the demo!
Hey. I am not your patron. But I will express my opinion. I like your job. A story without "superfluous", according to many, content will be similar to everything else. Therefore, your concept must be preserved. But it would be appropriate, on your part, to try to attract assistants. Those who, at a decent level, can implement your ideas at a level that suits, first of all, you.

This will speed up the process and satisfy the vast majority of AWAM fans.

An important question that worries everyone! Do you want acceleration?

Answer yourself and if you also want acceleration, then you will have more patrons. At least in my face.

Regards and best wishes.

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
I can volunteer for the scripting work.

You all can see that I am Gandhi and I would do justice to the game.

But jokes aside.... L&P HIRE ME, cant wait for the update.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
And I also didn't introduce any new characters like many like to criticize. I'm already done with it for a while. If some new characters appear then they won't play a big role and just are a story staffage! All characters of the next update except Don Morello are in the game since the demo!
If isn't Zac, the misterious friend won't play a big role.

MoonlightJAM

Jun 21, 2020
Thank you for che
I just checked your streaming out of curiosity and I must say that I was surprised, you have a nice voice, girl. I thought you were from Asia before watching it because of your avatar and the name of that site. I had never watched a video of someone reading these VNs, but that was interesting. There are still things you should try to improve, like a better mic and a more fluent reading. Also there are some technical problems, some interruptions in the audio and sparks from time to time and when you click is a bit annoying sometimes, you should try to keep away the mic from the mouse and the keyboard. But the voice is there, It reminds me of ASMR.

You should post a link to your streaming page in your signature, saying that is for streamings of these VNs. https://f95zone.to/account/signature
Thank you for checking out my streams. I appreciate your feedback very much, yes still saving up for a better mic. will post it there. thanks again

MoonlightJAM

Jun 21, 2020
I just checked your streaming out of curiosity and I must say that I was surprised, you have a nice voice, girl. I thought you were from Asia before watching it because of your avatar and the name of that site. I had never watched a video of someone reading these VNs, but that was interesting. There are still things you should try to improve, like a better mic and a more fluent reading. Also there are some technical problems, some interruptions in the audio and sparks from time to time and when you click is a bit annoying sometimes, you should try to keep away the mic from the mouse and the keyboard. But the voice is there, It reminds me of ASMR.

You should post a link to your streaming page in your signature, saying that is for streamings of these VNs. https://f95zone.to/account/signature
was a very new streamer when I streamed awam and I've since improved my mic and settings on obs hope u can check my other streams the more frequent ones. hehe I rememeber that and oh my it was really bad. Thank you for the link and feedback again

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I need a hero for Sophia's pics
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
I need a hero

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
It would help if I remember what day we actually on in VN, I usually never look at what day we on or the phone much. lol

Now I get it, the bottom part is rest of day 18 but in the past, I read the top part is what was next, which was why I thought Aiden's task was in next update, but that be the update after the next one.

Nathalie is the woman they hired as a maid eh?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It would help if I remember what day we actually on in VN, I usually never look at what day we on or the phone much. lol

Now I get it, the bottom part is rest of day 18 but in the past, I read the top part is what was next, which was why I thought Aiden's task was in next update, but that be the update after the next one.

Nathalie is the woman they hired as a maid eh?
Yes Nathalie is the maid

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes