kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
It appears they are teams and he is working alone. L&P isn't starting a new game while not getting updates out on this one. I've exchanged messages with him and he's clearly working hard and making progress but by his own admission the amount of details and choices and story development is just a lot for one person. I pulled my support for Ictsor because he clearly is just playing people. I suppose the other thing that keeps me hanging on and staying a patron of L&P is what I said about this game really being different from almost everything else out there. Treasure of Nadia is a good game but it's the same old you're a kid and every woman you run into is a pure sex toy for you (oh and the main character's cock is a cartoon, it's literally bigger than his forearm.) There's really nothing like this one where a mature woman is slowly learning about her suppressed sexuality and making decisions as she has feelings that are stranger to her.

It's not my game so everyone has to make their own choices. If someone's not a paying patreon supporter they really don't have a good reason to complain since they're getting the game and the work from the developer for free. If someone is (I am on this and others) if you don't feel like you're getting your money's worth, it's simple: stop paying support. Like I said, I've done that on other games. The ones where the game is really good and especially doing something different than the standard "you've been stranded on an island with 12 sexy women and you have sex with all of them" or "you've moved out of your house into your sexy aunt's house and have sex with her and your cousins and their friends." Those are fine but no problem finding games like that. I even support a couple of those on patreon beyond this one. But I don't feel like i have the right to attack a developer if I'm playing their game for free.
And that's the problem. L&P can easily get another person to help him make the game, even his most die-hard supporters in this thread have suggested maybe getting help to create content out in a timely manner. But every time he refuses maybe it'll cut into his profits, L&P will easily burn out of making this game. nobody can have the attention span to be working on the same shit for years even half a decade and he'll rush the ending to this game and give sophia a sex scene and end it so he can start the next game. So many devs have done this shit before on this website.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
He probably will make some changes.There will be not many happy with only 1 update for the whole year.
Also I wonder how will people react when we reach the point with 1,2 or even 3 years without any events Sophia/Dylan?
We know that will happen twice-day 15,16 and 23,24.
The 2-3 years can be a fact if Sophia/Dylan scene on day 14 is at the morning and the scene on day 17 is at the evening.
Well, as I said, Day 15 will apparently just be 1 long event so that will likely be the first time we get a full day in one update for quite some time. The problem is still when we'll see this day because if each update for days 12, 13, and 14 end up being like the 2nd half of day 11 then we won't see Day 15 until about 2024, and then if Day 16 takes as long as days 12, 13, and 14, then the next Dylan won't likely be seen until 2025 or 2026.

So if the last Sophia/Dylan event is on day 14, it could be 3 years before we see one of them again, and that will not please even the most loyal patrons, especially since Dylan placed #1 in the favourite character poll. Hopefully L&P will rethink the lack of Sophia/Dylan events for those day given how Dylan won that poll.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Am I the only one who gets a sinking feeling when looking at this? I see this new 3-part update structure for each day and all I see is each day now taking one whole year to complete if each part takes at least 4 months.

Compared to Day 11, the one we're waiting for the 2nd half of, this day does have slightly less events when adding the alternate and optional ones; Day 11 has a total of 14 events, 6 of which are alternate/optional, and Day 12 has 12 events and what appears to be 7 potentially alternate/optional events. The first half of Day 11, with its 6 events, is 515 renders. The 2nd half of Day 11 is going to be around 1300 renders with its 8 events, one of which alone is 25 renders short of the total render count of the first half of Day 11.

Now, it's possible that each part of the day could have as few renders as the first part of Day 11, and that only took about 2 months which would be a good timeframe for each part of Day 12. But my worry is that by splittling the day up like this it could balloon their render counts just like the 2nd half of Day 11 has done should L&P feel like they have to make them bigger to keep fans happy.

Of course, a large part of the reason why these events have so many renders will likely be due different choices the player can make to see different things, but hopefully, moving forward, most events can be kept at around 100-200 renders each, even with alternate parts, as keeping each day to around 500-600 renders could mean updates every 2 months and that would be preferable to what we have right now.
I think I mention it a couple of times, and I don't think you're the only one.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think I mention it a couple of times, and I don't think you're the only one.
We do the maths on this thread all the time and it's shocking. Of course, we are basing this on each day being roughly the same in terms of the number of events and the development time being the same for each update, and maybe not every day will be the same and development time could be shorter, but just going by the facts and not the hypotheticals the timescale is ridiculous, to say the least.

How anyone could look at the possibility of this game going for 10 or more years and think, "yeah, that sounds good", is beyond me.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
We do the maths on this thread all the time and it's shocking. Of course, we are basing this on each day being roughly the same in terms of the number of events and the development time being the same for each update, and maybe not every day will be the same and development time could be shorter, but just going by the facts and not the hypotheticals the timescale is ridiculous, to say the least.

How anyone could look at the possibility of this game going for 10 or more years and think, "yeah, that sounds good", is beyond me.
Many of his Pateron Members have "Faith" in him that he will make it through 10 years if that is truly the duration of his novel. I would like his game to succeed, but given his current course action on how he is going about producing the game, I'm having a hard time seeing this game in production for that long or even longer. Not to mention what you said about the possibility of One Full Gameday in one Calendar Year, but if you add on breaks with Family, Holiday, etc... Then that's One Full Gameday is no longer in a Calender year, but of course, we don't know the full outline to his story, this is all speculation.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Am I the only one who gets a sinking feeling when looking at this? I see this new 3-part update structure for each day and all I see is each day now taking one whole year to complete if each part takes at least 4 months.

Compared to Day 11, the one we're waiting for the 2nd half of, this day does have slightly less events when adding the alternate and optional ones; Day 11 has a total of 14 events, 6 of which are alternate/optional, and Day 12 has 12 events and what appears to be 7 potentially alternate/optional events. The first half of Day 11, with its 6 events, is 515 renders. The 2nd half of Day 11 is going to be around 1300 renders with its 8 events, one of which alone is 25 renders short of the total render count of the first half of Day 11.

Now, it's possible that each part of the day could have as few renders as the first part of Day 11, and that only took about 2 months which would be a good timeframe for each part of Day 12. But my worry is that by splittling the day up like this it could balloon their render counts just like the 2nd half of Day 11 has done should L&P feel like they have to make them bigger to keep fans happy.

Of course, a large part of the reason why these events have so many renders will likely be due different choices the player can make to see different things, but hopefully, moving forward, most events can be kept at around 100-200 renders each, even with alternate parts, as keeping each day to around 500-600 renders could mean updates every 2 months and that would be preferable to what we have right now.
With a hard-working/organized dev/team this would be the best solution but I'm pretty sure we're gonna go from 4 to 6 months development for half a day after this update.

RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
Many of his Pateron Members have "Faith" in him that he will make it through 10 years if that is truly the duration of his novel. I would like his game to succeed, but given his current course action on how he is going about producing the game, I'm having a hard time seeing this game in production for that long or even longer. Not to mention what you said about the possibility of One Full Gameday in one Calendar Year, but if you add on breaks with Family, Holiday, etc... Then that's One Full Gameday is no longer in a Calender year, but of course, we don't know the full outline to his story, this is all speculation.
I think it will resolve itself. I'm a Patreon supporter because I really like what the game is trying to do and I support him trying to do something really different. But certainly no one, including myself, is going to keep paying for years and years for a single game. If you're at the $5 level, that's $60 per year. I think very few people want to pay $180 or $240 for a single game of this type and the support would drop and he would have to decide how to speed up updates (perhaps adding others to help him) or just accept a huge drop in support. On the other hand, if there are supporters who are willing to wait years on a game, that's up to them. My guess is you would have people drop support and then decide to keep an eye on it and come back if it develops faster.

bproct

Jan 10, 2020
Guys, I'm just curious: Are you here for the compelling story and captivating erotic tension of this game or for its high quality renders?

I'm personally here for the first part. I would have been equally satisfied if EvaKiss was drawing the scenes in less than two months per update and L&P just taking care of the story writing.

Concerning the lack of sex scenes: Perhaps I'm assuming too much, but I believe most of the people here would still be ok with the lack of "sex" scenes if the updates were decently progressing with other type of sexual content. I'll try to explain: It was personally very exciting when Sophia showed her breasts to her son. There was no "sex" scene, but the build up of that moment created an even more exciting situation. The following updates were somehow missing development of the great momentum created by that scene; I have the feeling everybody here would never complain if we got in the next update her son sucking her breasts or tongue kissing her or even fingering her in two or three updates. It's the actual lack of this kind of progress that builds up a huge frustration in the audience.

Is it only me having this opinion?

legolasbaler

Sep 15, 2017
Help the developer bring a suitcase with things to a new apartment. Then he will finish the lesbian update faster. :ROFLMAO: He's nervous. Alcohol and drugs will begin to be used. o_O Then - goodbye game. :cry:

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
It appears they are teams and he is working alone. L&P isn't starting a new game while not getting updates out on this one. I've exchanged messages with him and he's clearly working hard and making progress but by his own admission the amount of details and choices and story development is just a lot for one person. I pulled my support for Ictsor because he clearly is just playing people. I suppose the other thing that keeps me hanging on and staying a patron of L&P is what I said about this game really being different from almost everything else out there. Treasure of Nadia is a good game but it's the same old you're a kid and every woman you run into is a pure sex toy for you (oh and the main character's cock is a cartoon, it's literally bigger than his forearm.) There's really nothing like this one where a mature woman is slowly learning about her suppressed sexuality and making decisions as she has feelings that are stranger to her.

It's not my game so everyone has to make their own choices. If someone's not a paying patreon supporter they really don't have a good reason to complain since they're getting the game and the work from the developer for free. If someone is (I am on this and others) if you don't feel like you're getting your money's worth, it's simple: stop paying support. Like I said, I've done that on other games. The ones where the game is really good and especially doing something different than the standard "you've been stranded on an island with 12 sexy women and you have sex with all of them" or "you've moved out of your house into your sexy aunt's house and have sex with her and your cousins and their friends." Those are fine but no problem finding games like that. I even support a couple of those on patreon beyond this one. But I don't feel like i have the right to attack a developer if I'm playing their game for free.
yes now we know that dev's grannies are working to create scenes ... now we know also why this real slow pace... :ROFLMAO:

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
But there's one thing you neglect. There're also that many renders because of the variety of choices. If you play the game in one go you will miss almost the half of the renders and text. The yoga event would have around 30% less renders if there wouldn't be a special choice! You really should wait for the next update first and then say which renders could be left out and I will explain why I used them. Some are still mocking that I'm using 100 renders just for walking from place to place. But I already stopped these kind of unnecessary renders since a couple of updates. If there's a walking scene then it also has a reason now. I'm also trying to use one render for longer conversations. It's hard to believe for you now but even in those around 1300 upcoming renders I tried my best to be as selective as possible! But I just needed them to tell the story the way I'm visioning it. So, just wait for the update and then we can talk again.
Now we know why i never eard about a german comic actor...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Here's a quick thought:

The 0.09 version was released at the end of December, after which L&P took a month long break and got back to working on the 0.095 update at the beginning of February. This version was then released at the beginning of April, meaning it only took 2 months to be completed and it contained 515 renders for 6 events.

So, with the upcoming Day 12 having a 4, 5, 3 split in terms of events for each part of the day, if L&P can keep the render count to around 500-600 for each part, we could see Day 12 done in around 6 months which would be great. Considering that they all have less events that Day 11 part 2 (8 events), it is entirely possible, but will depend on how deep L&P wants to go with certain events and whether or not they will balloon to 300+ renders.

But right now, the best hope we have is that these events can be kept relatively low, 100 renders each at least, and that we might just get 1 full day in the space of about 6 months which would be a marked improvement.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
Here's a quick thought:

The 0.09 version was released at the end of December, after which L&P took a month long break and got back to working on the 0.095 update at the beginning of February. This version was then released at the beginning of April, meaning it only took 2 months to be completed and it contained 515 renders for 6 events.

So, with the upcoming Day 12 having a 4, 5, 3 split in terms of events for each part of the day, if L&P can keep the render count to around 500-600 for each part, we could see Day 12 done in around 6 months which would be great. Considering that they all have less events that Day 11 part 2 (8 events), it is entirely possible, but will depend on how deep L&P wants to go with certain events and whether or not they will balloon to 300+ renders.

But right now, the best hope we have is that these events can be kept relatively low, 100 renders each at least, and that we might just get 1 full day in the space of about 6 months which would be a marked improvement.
Everyone would like to work as little as possible and earn as much as possible. Why jealousy ? ;)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes