sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I think the update will be here by end of august. This leaves 4 months till the end of this year which is enough for another update. I am optimistic
If L&P says early September, then September it is. At most, it will be later, but no sooner than that. I hope to be wrong of course.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, as I said, Day 15 will apparently just be 1 long event so that will likely be the first time we get a full day in one update for quite some time. The problem is still when we'll see this day because if each update for days 12, 13, and 14 end up being like the 2nd half of day 11 then we won't see Day 15 until about 2024, and then if Day 16 takes as long as days 12, 13, and 14, then the next Dylan won't likely be seen until 2025 or 2026.

So if the last Sophia/Dylan event is on day 14, it could be 3 years before we see one of them again, and that will not please even the most loyal patrons, especially since Dylan placed #1 in the favourite character poll. Hopefully L&P will rethink the lack of Sophia/Dylan events for those day given how Dylan won that poll.
I hope he don't think making Dylan/Emma's events will be enough to satisfy people waiting for Dylan/Sophia.
That was one branch he for sure shouldn't start at all.Dylan/Ellie is way more interesting and instead of wasting time and resources on Emma he should concentrate on brother/sister.
Well, as I said in my post just above yours, if the morning events of Day 12 are only a few hundred renders in total, it could be done in as little as 2 monthe, so there's a slim possibility that we may see 1 more update this year.

And what of those not doing the Dylan/Emma events? If I recall correctly, setting them up ends the Sophia/Dylan events so it's not as if those Dylan/Emma events are a placeholder for Sophia events.

I honestly wouldn't have minded setting Dylan up with Emma if it didn't close off the Sophia/Dylan stuff because I was really hoping we'd see more Sophia/Emma moments, but you won't get them if you don't set them up which means sacrificing Dylan scenes for Emma scenes and that doesn't seem like the right choice.
I mean probably on the day without Dylan/Sophia we will get Dylan/Emma.
Should be instead Dylan/Ellie.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So I guess this will be the last update for this year unless something magical happens and we get another update right around new year.
2 updates in one year does not feel or sound right.
Well, as I said in my post just above yours, if the morning events of Day 12 are only a few hundred renders in total, it could be done in as little as 2 monthe, so there's a slim possibility that we may see 1 more update this year.

I hope he don't think making Dylan/Emma's events will be enough to satisfy people waiting for Dylan/Sophia.
That was one branch he for sure shouldn't start at all.Dylan/Ellie is way more interesting and instead of wasting time and resources on Emma he should concentrate on brother/sister.
And what of those not doing the Dylan/Emma events? If I recall correctly, setting them up ends the Sophia/Dylan events so it's not as if those Dylan/Emma events are a placeholder for Sophia events.

I honestly wouldn't have minded setting Dylan up with Emma if it didn't close off the Sophia/Dylan stuff because I was really hoping we'd see more Sophia/Emma moments, but you won't get them if you don't set them up which means sacrificing Dylan scenes for Emma scenes and that doesn't seem like the right choice.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
He might be able to squeeze out another update if he talking about going to 1/3 updates and combining small event time of day with other time of day events and if he can keep his render count down, which most of the time isn't the case. Also, keep in mind that he is moving now and he possibly want some personal time with family this year as well. So my expectation of another update after this one is very low.

L&P's comment, Yeah, maybe I worked 1 or 2 hours more per day at the very beginning. So, now 10-12 hours per day and at the beginning 12-14. But someday you understand that this is a marathon and not a 100 metres race! For half a year I'd like to fly to my relatives and relax for at least 4-5 days! Plus finally move to my new apartment! So, it's also in my interest to finally finish that freaking update!

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
Here's a quick thought:

The 0.09 version was released at the end of December, after which L&P took a month long break and got back to working on the 0.095 update at the beginning of February. This version was then released at the beginning of April, meaning it only took 2 months to be completed and it contained 515 renders for 6 events.

So, with the upcoming Day 12 having a 4, 5, 3 split in terms of events for each part of the day, if L&P can keep the render count to around 500-600 for each part, we could see Day 12 done in around 6 months which would be great. Considering that they all have less events that Day 11 part 2 (8 events), it is entirely possible, but will depend on how deep L&P wants to go with certain events and whether or not they will balloon to 300+ renders.

But right now, the best hope we have is that these events can be kept relatively low, 100 renders each at least, and that we might just get 1 full day in the space of about 6 months which would be a marked improvement.
How does this guy have any patrons if he's taking month long breaks? I JUST DON'T GET WHY PEOPLE STILL GIVE HIM MONEY.

Reactions: Elemo

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Does somebody know if the Dylan/Ellie events will lead to some kind of relationship between them for sure ? I thought it was just to explain why Ellie was constantly insulting Dylan, and that it would only be 1 or two events . Or did he added another Dylan branch on this route again ?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Does somebody know if the Dylan/Ellie events will lead to some kind of relationship between them for sure ? I thought it was just to explain why Ellie was constantly insulting Dylan, and that it would only be 1 or two events . Or did he added another Dylan branch on this route again ?
No one knows for sure where it will lead. Except it was added to find out why the hated between the two siblings. My personal thought is that it will lead to something intimate.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
No one knows for sure where it will lead. Except it was added to find out why the hated between the two siblings. My personal thought is that it will lead to something intimate.
Damn, I very much hope so...

If it's not going to be lead to something THAT intimate then at the very least to lead to some truce and mutual care and respect. I HATE sibling rivalry, hatred, or drama between siblings so I hope that it can be something better between them, and if with any luck then yes, something intimate. I don't expect them to go all the way to sex (though I would like that too) but something better than from where they started in the game.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

If it's not going to be lead to something THAT intimate then at the very least to lead to some truce and mutual care and respect. I HATE sibling rivalry, hatred, or drama between siblings so I hope that it can be something better between them, and if with any luck then yes, something intimate. I don't expect them to go all the way to sex (though I would like that too) but something better than from where they started in the game.
I think it started to head that way now at the end of that scene. I would expect L&P to take it all the way. The question of when will it happen. Will it before or after the events with Sophia/Dylan?

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I think it started to head that way now at the end of that scene. I would expect L&P to take it all the way. The question of when will it happen. Will it before or after the events with Sophia/Dylan?
I hope it goes all the way too but I don't know for sure if L&P will take it there but if he does, then I think, that in any case it could work before and after, though it would make more sense to me if it's after the events between Sophia & Dylan because they have done a lot more together in comparison between Dylan & Ellie.

I wonder how will it be between Dylan & Ellie once their relationship improves.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
Hi all !!! I have a little question ? why are the updates of the games so long to come out, especially not much content in the end? thank you

Reactions: SophiaMelinda

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think, although can't be sure, this side event will have about 8 parts to it and I very much expect some progression towards intimacy. If Dylan can not act like such a horny toad all the time, then I think there's definitely scope to see some intimacy growing between them as Ellie will hopefully come to soften a bit on him.

I also personally would like to see an emotional outburst from Dylan at some point, perhaps after Ellie throws one too many jabs at him, where he basically gives her a verbal tongue lashing for her not being a good sister to him and maybe to say that he hates her, not all of the time, but some of the time. It would be a good way to make her change her attitude by making her realise how hurt her brother is by her words and actions and actually make an effort to be a better sister which would, hopefully, be what leads to intimacy later.

Given the nature of this game, I would say that it's unlikely that we won't get something between the two of them. I'd like to see something happen during these side events, but I can also see it being something that will aid both of them in their separate Sophia events once their side event is complete. So I do fully expect to see them, either by themselves or with Sophia also involved, having sex eventually.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes