Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Because they asked their patrons if they would prefer this and they said 'yes' because it might lead to more frequent updates. But, if each update takes as long as this one, then it could be a year or more for Day 12 to be completed.

There will be fewer events in each update than has there been in the half day updates, but if the 4 morning events balloon to over 1000 renders in total, that will take at least 4 months if not more. If however each part of the day is more like the first half of day 11, which was just 515 renders, it could take as little as 2 months as that's how long it took for that update to be done.

It really all depends on whether or not L&P will heed the call to adopt a "less is more" approach going forward.
As far as I know it is only an idea L&P has and so far and nothing has been set in stone.
As for asking his patrons I would dispute this.
We will know for certain,what plans L&P has, once the update is out and L&P will post his plans,till then everything is possible.
If L&P asked his Patrons about updates I don't remember seeing any polls concerning this.

Reactions: Jude6

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
These saves will be so helpful. Thanks a lot man and I'd suggest instead of saying "1st job" and "2nd job", replace them with the job names.
I couldn't remember the side jobs names,I had to check them,good idea and the side jobs names have been changed.

Reactions: truerty

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As far as I know it is only an idea L&P has and so far and nothing has been set in stone.
We will know for certain,what plans L&P has, once the update is out and L&P will post his plans,till then everything is possible.
If L&P asked his Patrons about updates I don't remember seeing any polls concerning this.
Wasn't there a poll or something asking the patrons if they wanted smaller updates more frequently or keep the bigger updates that take longer and they chose the smaller ones? Also, I'm pretty sure it's been noted many times on this thread that they've 100% confirmed that the plan is to do 3 updates for different times of the day, and only if they feel like one part is rather small will they combine it with another part for a bigger update.

If the poll isn't there anymore, then they must have deleted it because I've noticed they often delete some of the things they post on Patreon.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wasn't there a poll or something asking the patrons if they wanted smaller updates more frequently or keep the bigger updates that take longer and they chose the smaller ones? Also, I'm pretty sure it's been noted many times on this thread that they've 100% confirmed that the plan is to do 3 updates for different times of the day, and only if they feel like one part is rather small will they combine it with another part for a bigger update.

If the poll isn't there anymore, then they must have deleted it because I've noticed they often delete some of the things they post on Patreon.
The patron website is down just now.
I do remember the last two polls,one for waiting for the bigger update,bikini event and the dress that Sophia would wear for Aiden's 2nd task.I will look on L&Ps webpage once it is back up.

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
The next update is the second half of Day 11. Day 12 will be the next day but it will be split into 3 updates for the morning, afternoon, and night events. Waiting for that whole day to be complete could be anything from 6 months to a year, and there are still 18 more planned days after that one.
I told this before this is retirements plan for game devloper

Reactions: ▌Gin ▐

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
It was an idea by L&P which some members spoke out and some members were for it. As for the letter, you're right... Let's wait and see what he said in the letter. He claims he going to give us a better understanding of his day to day life and why he can't commit to seeking help as well as other things.

There were no polls as of yet for a 1/3 day yet. But many of his Patreon followers are very supportive of his work and idea although some members have express "issues" with going to 1/3rd day. Also; With his move still pending, 2 german national holidays (October 3: Day of German Unity, December 25:Christmas), He wants to visit his family, and Members are expressing that he takes a break after this update. We may or may not get the first part of the next game day by the end of this year.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Because they asked their patrons if they would prefer this and they said 'yes' because it might lead to more frequent updates. But, if each update takes as long as this one, then it could be a year or more for Day 12 to be completed.

There will be fewer events in each update than there has been in the half day updates, but if the 4 morning events balloon to over 1000 renders in total, that will take at least 4 months if not more. If however each part of the day is more like the first half of day 11, which was just 515 renders, it could take as little as 2 months as that's how long it took for that update to be done.

It really all depends on whether or not L&P will heed the call to adopt a "less is more" approach going forward.
Actually it takes almost 100 days for first part of day 11 to be done.

Reactions: legolasbaler

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
It was an idea by L&P which some members spoke out and some members were for it. As for the letter, you're right... Let's wait and see what he said in the letter. He claims he going to give us a better understanding of his day to day life and why he can't commit to seeking help as well as other things.

There were no polls as of yet for a 1/3 day yet. But many of his Patreon followers are very supportive of his work and idea although some members have express "issues" with going to 1/3rd day. Also; With his move still pending, 2 german national holidays (October 3: Day of German Unity, December 25:Christmas), He wants to visit his family, and Members are expressing that he takes a break after this update. We may or may not get the first part of the next game day by the end of this year.
I would prefer if he took a break after the next update, when the next Ellie event are done. Because the next 1,5 playable days without her. :unsure:

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
The next update is the second half of Day 11. Day 12 will be the next day but it will be split into 3 updates for the morning, afternoon, and night events. Waiting for that whole day to be complete could be anything from 6 months to a year, and there are still 18 more planned days after that one.
v.0100 update will be 2020 comment in this thread..

3.30 star(s) 455 Votes