AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
FOLKS!!! I know we all are very near to that next update... and this is the time which is very difficult to spend since we just can't wait that "few more days" speech from the dev. So here I am would like to ask you guys - 'hypothetically, in a real life who you would want to be your Sophia? She can be anyone : totally depends upon you.

- An Actress.
- A model/supermodel.
- A instagram hottie.
- A p.o.r.n. actress.
And so on.... could be your neighbour too.

Lets play this to pass some time.

Do give your observations.
My wife. :LOL: :LOL:

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
FOLKS!!! I know we all are very near to that next update... and this is the time which is very difficult to spend since we just can't wait that "few more days" speech from the dev. So here I am would like to ask you guys - 'hypothetically, in a real life who you would want to be your Sophia? She can be anyone : totally depends upon you.

- An Actress.
- A model/supermodel.
- A instagram hottie.
- A p.o.r.n. actress.

Sorry I know getting a lot of face plam but what the heck yeah:love:;):love::whistle: Mommy!! Okay now waiting for the face plam !!

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
Sweet! I have enjoyed Sam's scenes.
Same here.
To me those scenes are more exciting than Dylan scenes. I'm for incest but Dylan acts like a little bitch many times while Sam acts more mature. Who will bed Sophia first is a tricky one, right now Dylan is way ahead but let's see if something changes and Sam can do something.

Reactions: Gexter and pamela

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
In fact it makes sense if you follow one of the many theories discussed in this forum about Sophia mostly being open to cheat Liam at the end of the game as long as it remains inside the family, which reduces the candidates to Ellie, Dylan, Patricia and maybe Sam.

This is also compatible with the extended title of the game (A Wife And Mother, How far would you go?), which can be seen from different angles:
  • Would Sophia be willing to do whatever she has to do for her family, even if this means having sex with other people who're not from it? (pretty much having sex with anyone whose path isn't closed yet).
  • Would she be willing to join forces with other members of the family to protect it together in whatever way is necessary, even if it requires having sex with them for educational purposes or for any other reason you can think of?
Those two options are really different, even though the results of any of them could be overlapping the other considering they might include corruption, lesbianism, cheating and incest to say the least.
Well, I really have to give you two thumbs up on a well written reply.

Much of what you said, I would agree that is the perceived intent and direction L&P wants to go. No argument there.
However, one of the many theories, and one that I truly believe, is that "an extra hidden texture" has been added and been progressing and as the updates come out. I just call it what it is. Dylan has gone rouge.

After signing up for the project and getting the initial scripts, three things pissed Dylan off:

1. He wasn't the protagonist. In his mind he should be just like all others of his genre, but better.
2. He was getting the shit beat out of him everyday at school.
3. Sophia had too many options. Sophia was going to be his and nobody else was to have her.

These things have resulted in the real Dylan and his agent quietly subverting L&P while at the same time pushing Dylan's agenda. For example, it was easy to get L&P to finally allow a self defense training option. However, did it really have to be a former Seal instructor? Why and at what cost? Dylan is frantically throwing everything he has at his objectives as the clock slowly ticks towards each update. Sometimes he is successful, sometimes he is not. If am gratful that Dylan did not get the full animations walking into self defense class and boarding school he lobbied so hard for. Granting him more delay for his subverting of L&P. That would have made a few heads explode.
A few Dylan fans think this makes for an interesting game with the subplot. Being torn between the ideals L&P wants to achieve and the deviousness of Dylan. Easily lost between where the lines blur.

You can look at my past posts to see what I mean when it comes to Dylan and his master plan, things "lost" on the way to final edit. This is why I am for full disclosure and believe we should see more renders not less. The truth needs to out. For this to happen we need to pray for L&P to work with god-level organization and speed, all the while never compromising on the quality.

[edit] I still stand with my statement about Alyssa. I suspect undue influence pushing her out.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, I really have to give you two thumbs up on a well written reply.

Much of what you said, I would agree that is the perceived intent and direction L&P wants to go. No argument there.
However, one of the many theories, and one that I truly believe, is that "an extra hidden texture" has been added and been progressing and as the updates come out. I just call it what it is. Dylan has gone rouge.

After signing up for the project and getting the initial scripts, three things pissed Dylan off:

1. He wasn't the protagonist. In his mind he should be just like all others of his genre, but better.
2. He was getting the shit beat out of him everyday at school.
3. Sophia had too many options. Sophia was going to be his and nobody else was to have her.

These things have resulted in the real Dylan and his agent quietly subverting L&P while at the same time pushing Dylan's agenda. For example, it was easy to get L&P to finally allow a self defense training option. However, did it really have to be a former Seal instructor? Why and at what cost? Dylan is frantically throwing everything he has at his objectives as the clock slowly ticks towards each update. Sometimes he is successful, sometimes he is not. If am gratful that Dylan did not get the full animations walking into self defense class and boarding school he lobbied so hard for. Granting him more delay for his subverting of L&P. That would have made a few heads explode.
A few Dylan fans think this makes for an interesting game with the subplot. Being torn between the ideals L&P wants to achieve and the deviousness of Dylan. Easily lost between where the lines blur.

You can look at my past posts to see what I mean when it comes to Dylan and his master plan, things "lost" on the way to final edit. This is why I am for full disclosure and believe we should see more renders not less. The truth needs to out. For this to happen we need to pray for L&P to work with god-level organization and speed, all the while never compromising on the quality.
Are you suggesting Dylan is going to break the fourth wall?

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "maybes4, publicación: 4145062, miembro: 318289"]
¿No entiendo por qué odian tanto a Aiden?
Este juego es claramente un juego NTR al principio.
[/CITAR]
(y)(y)(y)

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
i was actually thinking L&P planned to make dylan as a second protagonist, we've already seen mirror peeping when she want to fulfill aiden 2nd task, and later in current episode he is getting physical with his sister
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i was thought that L&P finally learn from his mistakes for making this game filthy path has no real content and decided to make dylan as a second protagonist who knows we get to see in dylan perspective more often especially when dylan is in boarding school maybe we gonna see amber-dylan, or patricia-dylan, Allysa-dylan, Emma-dylan

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
i was actually thinking L&P planned to make dylan as a second protagonist, we've already seen mirror peeping when she want to fulfill aiden 2nd task, and later in current episode he is getting physical with his sister

i was thought that L&P finally learn from his mistakes for making this game filthy path has no real content and decided to make dylan as a second protagonist who knows we get to see in dylan perspective more often especially when dylan is in boarding school maybe we gonna see amber-dylan, or patricia-dylan, Allysa-dylan, Emma-dylan
I admire your intelligency, such power.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Initially, the second main character was Liam, at the beginning of the game there are even characters from his storyline. Apparently Dylan is compensating for this now, although I would love to play as Ellie.

Death_dark

Mar 16, 2019

Yeah, why not remove Sophia as the protagonist and make the little kid the protagonist.
Congratulations, we have got the same incest game for the millionth time. A little kid who doesn't have a perspective in life, wooing all the women. Oh what a novelty, how original.
Let's strip a wife and mother of its distinctiveness, individuality and turn it into just another incest game. Great thinking there, Kinky.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018

- An Actress.
- A model/supermodel.
- A instagram hottie.
- A p.o.r.n. actress.

We'd be this irl...
vgb.gif

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Are you suggesting Dylan is going to break the fourth wall?
Oh, God... If he does... the implications for society would be catastrophic.
I am really pulling for L&P on this one. No, it cannot happen. Dylan needs to be stopped! Maybe an exorcist could be useful... I don't know.

Dylan the Archangel of doom... he comes with his pronouncement and his command for this world...
soupnazi.jpg

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Who is Sam :unsure:

Yeah, why not remove Sophia as the protagonist and make the little kid the protagonist.
Congratulations, we have got the same incest game for the millionth time. A little kid who doesn't have a perspective in life, wooing all the women. Oh what a novelty, how original.
Let's strip a wife and mother of its distinctiveness, individuality and turn it into just another incest game. Great thinking there, Kinky.
So what is your plan to seeing mother swapping, Emma-Dylan scene without getting into dylan perspective to let sophia spied on them like a creep?

• Angry
Reactions: Plnjr987 and LaPein

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020

Obviously these are more examples of the power struggle. This could extremely be troubling... If it ends with cock blocking... then you know.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes