truerty

Dec 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So what is your plan to seeing mother swapping, Emma-Dylan scene without getting into dylan perspective to let sophia spied on them like a creep?
Even though i hate that little shit, some of his events like the music class are well crafted and highly romantic! I'd pursue Dylan path, but will also go back to the previous save and check what's in there with Sam!

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So what is your plan to seeing mother swapping, Emma-Dylan scene without getting into dylan perspective to let sophia spied on them like a creep?
We don't need a plan for that at all. Sending him to boarding school will likely stop any of those from happening.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Shouldn't this get the "Abandoned" tag by now? It's been 5 months since the last update
The next update is likely to be out by the end of the week. So no, this game is not abandoned. L&P has been more than clear about what progress he makes, and that the reason it has taken 5 months is because it's the biggest update the game has seen. The Alyssa event is comparable to the bikini fashion show in size, and the Ellie/Julia and Yoga events are much larger.

EDIT: I believe the rule of thumb is that it takes 6 months to get the abandoned tag anyway

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I am looking forward to seeing Sophia doing yoga. It would be interesting if he ever played twister with the boys.
yes to this, hell yes to this, although you have a typo and said he instead of she, as in Sophia but yeah this would be a fun scene.

Birthday party for Dylan and twister, Sophia plays with Dylan, Sam and Zach, Ellie (or Alyssa) controls the spinning board.

Reactions: cerebotio2

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Regarding the whole main character and Dylan being a second protagonist, am all for it and make's perfect sense to focus on other characters at times.

Sophia will always be the main character but all the important events in the story don't just happen with Sophia in the room, it can happen without her as well. Like the Dylan/Ellie stuff we saw shows that they are much closer and Ellie is now more receptive to Dylan's presence. Remember she was very anti-Dylan in the beginning, this started to change from when Dylan got a haircut.

It makes perfect sense to split from Sophia and follow a second protagonist to advance the story, something I do in my own VN and think most devs should do. So am all for following Dylan/Ellie/Sam/Zach/Alyssa/Patricia in a scene without Sophia if it helps move the story forward in a logical way, after all, there are only so many times you can do a Sophia spying and listening on a conversation scene, or Sophia knowing she being spied on scene.

A second protagonist opens up more options.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Regarding the whole main character and Dylan being a second protagonist, am all for it and make's perfect sense to focus on other characters at times.

Sophia will always be the main character but all the important events in the story don't just happen with Sophia in the room, it can happen without her as well. Like the Dylan/Ellie stuff we saw shows that they are much closer and Ellie is now more receptive to Dylan's presence. Remember she was very anti-Dylan in the beginning, this started to change from when Dylan got a haircut.

It makes perfect sense to split from Sophia and follow a second protagonist to advance the story, something I do in my own VN and think most devs should do. So am all for following Dylan/Ellie/Sam/Zach/Alyssa/Patricia in a scene without Sophia if it helps move the story forward in a logical way, after all, there are only so many times you can do a Sophia spying and listening on a conversation scene, or Sophia knowing she being spied on scene.

A second protagonist opens up more options.
That only makes sense to Dylan fans. If he was overwhelmingly in the lead for favourite character, perhaps there'd be an argument for it, but even amongst patrons, while leading, only got 15% of the vote, with Ellie only about 1% behind.

If you're not following the side story, Ellie still is anti-Dylan. She still waits for him to leave before inviting Julia over for example. Most of the conversations Ellie has with Sophia about Dylan is her not wanting him to be around.

Plus, there's the fact you can send your "second protagonist" away. Happens with no other character. If you do that, like I plan to, he's likely to disappear for all but 3 days.

Reactions: Cold brew

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
The next update is likely to be out by the end of the week. So no, this game is not abandoned. L&P has been more than clear about what progress he makes, and that the reason it has taken 5 months is because it's the biggest update the game has seen. The Alyssa event is comparable to the bikini fashion show in size, and the Ellie/Julia and Yoga events are much larger.

EDIT: I believe the rule of thumb is that it takes 6 months to get the abandoned tag anyway
largest in terms of number of renders but of the advancement of history? we'll find out ...

Reactions: LaPein

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "sinnemmx, publicación: 4146293, miembro: 1527777"]
más grande en términos de número de renders pero del avance de la historia? lo averiguaremos ...
[/CITAR]
:inseguro:

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
That is the main feature of this game, that makes this game hotter than any adult games
KinkyGal69, your name is just too epic.

Setting the record straight what makes the game hotter is the great work L&P does. But the act of Dylan f'uking with the script... the exact point of when that line is crossed... I have never said "that's hot". Nope. Never.

I found this from an article from the New Port Gazette from an investigative reporter published in 2018. It reports details between L&P and Dylan from a developers master transcript before it mysteriously disappeared. L&P was asked for comment but Lawyers responded that the allegations were false and no such transcript ever existed.

The article states that Dylan was trying to convince L&P to hold off on the sex because he was under age.
L&P responded, "What do you mean?" Dylan said, "It would be unfortunate for something bad happening. Because according to his agent, it is known, that Federal community housing really sucks." L&P responded, "What are you saying?"
And this is when the words were allegedly first spoken... Dylan, according to the quote said this, "Don't worry, That is the main feature of this game, That makes it hotter than any other." L&P responded, "But that's not true. We got everyone else." At this point Dylan showed L&P something, and said, "Well, you still need to finish your classes and need equipment. You don't think its fair, do you, if I was the only one not getting it, Right?"
"You are right, its not fair." L&P resigned, figuring that a strategic retreat was appropriate and putting things off for an update or two was not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things...

Now all of that is Bullsh*t. Unknown to L&P, Dylan has been using fake ID's all along to make himself appear younger. This is all a ruse cooked up between Dylan and his Agent to make more money. There is nothing wrong with his true age. We all know how long the game has been in development and the age excuse holds no water. Don't even get me started on the hassle and expenses caused by maintaining this youthful facade. The fact that Claire is back is a very good sign.

Rumors have it that there is "regret" at pairing up Dylan to the Parker household instead of Sam. Debates were also rumored if they could just swap them somehow. Studies were done to find out if anyone would notice. Was there any way possible to have them adopted out to each others respective households?
A San Alejo tabloid recently asked some of the AWAM cast "off the record" their thoughts on Sam, Dylan and the what their thoughts were if they had switched mothers.
The general response was that Sam was "a good guy", "professional", "great to be around"... There was nobody forthcoming on comments on Dylan. Just a bunch of silence, people looking down at their shoes, picking picking their teeth, one person glared but that was just too hard to define.
As far as the last question: Sam immediately went on record that he would look forward to teach Sophia on how to play the Cello. Everyone really thought that was very touching because Sophia loved music, but very surprised at the same time because they had no idea Sam knew how to play the Cello. With that being said, a person asked, "What's a Cello?"
The general consensus was the thought was humorous. At the end, the last person interviewed, assuring the conversation was off the record, expressed a surprise for Amber recently spending bits of time with Dylan. She responded "just hypothetically" if any woman would have an opportunity like that with someone like Sam, the only answer is "Fuck yeah!!" and "What do you know?"
Dylan was not at the event but was asked the same questions at a promotional event across town. Dylan's Agent quickly interjected the questions were ridiculous and that "there was no way in hell" that cast changes were possible due to Dylan's ironclad contract. There was no way L&P could weasel out of that one. Interview over.

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
That only makes sense to Dylan fans. If he was overwhelmingly in the lead for favourite character, perhaps there'd be an argument for it, but even amongst patrons, while leading, only got 15% of the vote, with Ellie only about 1% behind.

If you're not following the side story, Ellie still is anti-Dylan. She still waits for him to leave before inviting Julia over for example. Most of the conversations Ellie has with Sophia about Dylan is her not wanting him to be around.

Plus, there's the fact you can send your "second protagonist" away. Happens with no other character. If you do that, like I plan to, he's likely to disappear for all but 3 days.
Out of the blue L&P is going to surprise us with an event where Dylan and Ellie will be fucking like rabbits! lol I'm rootin for that..

Kronordil

Jul 9, 2018
I wasn't paying attention earlier, but when did that 4th goal on his Patreon get fulfilled? Is there any chance this game will get more than 1 day per year updates?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes