Higher popularity than expected.
The pressure to make something great.
A constant demand from fans.
The process of abandoning great games.
And the future of this game...... :cry:

Reactions: Mr Killer D

darkestq

Sep 19, 2018
1-1-LT1.save.Nursing home,solo bikini event,self defence yes,Bennet,Aiden,.filthy route.
1-2-LT1.save,Home schooling,dual bikini event,Bennet,Aiden,no self defence.Filthy route
1-3-Lt1.save ,pool event,no Aiden.Bennet yes.Dylan boarding school.
1-4-LT1.save.Good wife route.
Hi, thank you for first. When i load these save files, they dont continue, it says 'To be continued'. Is there a way to handle this ? (btw, im using compressed version)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hi, thank you for first. When i load these save files, they dont continue, it says 'To be continued'. Is there a way to handle this ? (btw, im using compressed version)
These saves are at the end of the last update,sorry,what part/scene are you after?

Sophiewedssam

Aug 14, 2020
FOLKS!!! I know we all are very near to that next update... and this is the time which is very difficult to spend since we just can't wait that "few more days" speech from the dev. So here I am would like to ask you guys - 'hypothetically, in a real life who you would want to be your Sophia? She can be anyone : totally depends upon you.

- An Actress.
- A model/supermodel.
- A instagram hottie.
- A p.o.r.n. actress.
And so on.... could be your neighbour too.

Lets play this to pass some time.

Do give your observations.

My Sophia would be none other than Monica Bellucci from movie 'Malena'.

If anyone of you havent seen that movie...do have a watch... although it's quite old so you might have already seen it.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am using compressed version. Could this be the problem ?
I doubt that that would be a problem and these saves are at the very end of the of the last update so you can't continue till the next update comes out.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
I was just saying it makes sense to have a second protagonist and why. I wasn't saying Dylan is the second protagonist, it can be Dylan sometimes or it could be Sam or Ellie or Alyssa or Patricia.

No matter who it is, it can be helpful to have a secondary protagonist as it provides something different and can help logical explain why that character is acting a certain way or explain something else story-wise, that you wouldn't necessarily know by following Sophia only.
On one hand, yes it can provide a better understanding of the way a character thinks or act and their motivations. The Dylan/Ellie hatred (mostly on Ellie part) was really off pouting to me and I was happy that L&P listened to his patreons and is finally addressing that point. But it didn’t needed to be a 8 part event (apparently) . It could have been 1 or 2 events, where Sophia talks to Dylan or Ellie and ask for an explanation. But knowing L&P, it had to be turned into a multiple event where Dylan will fuck Ellie (for the joy of Dylan’s fans and disgust of Ellie’s ) . For the Dylan/Emma event, I really don’t know where L&p is going with that. It’s supposed to end the Sophia/Dylan relationship by having Dylan/Emma together but it continues the Emma/Sophia relationship. So... will Emma cheat on Dylan with Sophia ? I don’t understand why does it have to be multiple events. Who really play this game following the Dylan route would get rid of Sophia for the incredible adventure of Dylan and Emma ? Why do we have to see that ? In that case, why not following the Janitor or the old guys when Sophia rejects them ? If the game was made by a team who could pull a full day update every 2/3 months with 25 different events with all the branching and different points of view, that would be the best game ever. Or if the game had just maybe 5 or 6 characters that would be possible. But considering the speed of updates right now I don’t see it happening.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
On one hand, yes it can provide a better understanding of the way a character thinks or act and their motivations. The Dylan/Ellie hatred (mostly on Ellie part) was really off pouting to me and I was happy that L&P listened to his patreons and is finally addressing that point. But it didn’t needed to be a 8 part event (apparently) . It could have been 1 or 2 events, where Sophia talks to Dylan or Ellie and ask for an explanation. But knowing L&P, it had to be turned into a multiple event where Dylan will fuck Ellie (for the joy of Dylan’s fans and disgust of Ellie’s ) .
Like you, I'm glad he did this as it gives more insight into the story of Ellie and Dylan. I think the 8 part event was to help fill in the gaps between the days where this is very little content with them. But as you said, it could have been told in a couple of events.

Sweeperrr

Sep 7, 2020
Hi folks! I'm new here, really love the game and looking forward for the update later this week.
Is there any possibility, because the game comes out this week, someone will share the "WOOPS" preview?
If not, no problem offcourse, we will see it the end of the week, just looking forward for it!

Cheers

Reactions: Rebellbe

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hi folks! I'm new here, really love the game and looking forward for the update later this week.
Is there any possibility, because the game comes out this week, someone will share the "WOOPS" preview?
If not, no problem offcourse, we will see it the end of the week, just looking forward for it!

Cheers
Maybe end of the week for release, as for it turning up here is anybodies guess.
The"Whoops" event who knows

Reactions: Rebellbe

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
sorry, can anyone tell me how to add a save to my game? i tried to put the file in the folder but... nothing
My documents/AppData/Roaming/Renpy/AwifeAndMother-put the saves in here.
Or goto the Awam games folder locate save folder.If you don't see a save folder just create a folder and rename it saves

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackass3487
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes