lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Yes you are showing your age but then again so am because I know what you are talking about.
Alyssa is my precious
Vicky can sporty precious.
Emma can be nerdy precious
Ellie can be pretender precious.
and natalie and patricia? or marie and clarie :unsure:

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Oh, and to my knowledge, we haven't heard the usual denial of any lewd content in the Ellie/Julia event, or the Alyssa. If anything, it's been that what is shown in the teasers will be different from what's in the game.

For example, in the Rambling about the shopping district with Alyssa, it says "Actually all events are not what they seem at first sight".

So while as usual, the teasers are pretty tame, there is still plenty to look forward to. It even says in that post "As a little spoiler: this entire update will be something for both, who likes lesbian stuff and who not that much." For those that still think "female dominant" means lesbian
:unsure: Female dominant episode...

:love::love: This means two twister mats, bottles of baby oil, and a riding crop tossed into the middle!!
Who in their right mind would want to miss that!!

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
:unsure: Female dominant episode...

:love::love: This means two twister mats, bottles of baby oil, and a riding crop tossed into the middle!!
Who in their right mind would want to miss that!!
You forgot about the cattle prod

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
You forgot about the cattle prod
I expect the slippery twister will be fun entertainment for all. But when the device of your choice gets tossed in... the competitive natures would kick in extra high gear into total pandemonium. :love:

Smack, you bitch, gimme that, no, smack, mommy that hurt, smack, Ouch god dammit, here let me show you how that feels, Smack Smack, you just hit me twice you cunt.... (mayhem ensues)

My money is on Patricia coming out on top in the end with the riding crop, Claire desperately falling just short.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2019
Marie can be old precious
Claire can be wannabe precious
Patrica can be I am free precious
natalie anytime precious
well since we're showing our age here... I was thinking Patricia could be precious-is. Get it? Precious Sis? :D
Absolutely Emma being Nerdy Precious and Vicky with the Sporty Precious.
Ellie.... Mini-(Do)Me Precious
Nathalie - Part Time Precious (it's best to hum Stevie Wonder's Part Time Lover while reading that)
Julia - Cutie Precious (struggled with this one TBH)
Claire - Farmers Precious (She knows a thing or two because she's seen/done a thing or two. Yes I have been drinking this evening...)
Marie - Sure Why Not Precious

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
well since we're showing our age here... I was thinking Patricia could be precious-is. Get it? Precious Sis? :D
Absolutely Emma being Nerdy Precious and Vicky with the Sporty Precious.
Ellie.... Mini-(Do)Me Precious
Nathalie - Part Time Precious (it's best to hum Stevie Wonder's Part Time Lover while reading that)
Julia - Cutie Precious (struggled with this one TBH)
Claire - Farmers Precious (She knows a thing or two because she's seen/done a thing or two. Yes I have been drinking this evening...)
Marie - Sure Why Not Precious
I've been calling Julia "little precious Jules" for a while now, just because the pun is too good.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I'm about 99% sure we saw them say in a Patreon post that they definitively will be doing 1/3 day updates from now ...
Show your work man.

He's never said that he's definitely going to switch to Thirds-of-a-day for updates, but L&P has said that he would like to as a way to appease the patrons complaining about slow updates.
If you're 99% sure then find the post where he said it, screenshot it and share it here, otherwise it kinda looks like you're just stirring the pot.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I expect the slippery twister will be fun entertainment for all. But when the device of your choice gets tossed in... the competitive natures would kick in extra high gear into total pandemonium. :love:

Smack, you bitch, gimme that, no, smack, mommy that hurt, smack, Ouch god dammit, here let me show you how that feels, Smack Smack, you just hit me twice you cunt.... (mayhem ensues)

My money is on Patricia coming out on top in the end with the riding crop, Claire desperately falling just short.
So on occasion I actually get to confirm someone's wild theories, but since I have the assets, I thought I'd check. The exercise studio where they have the Yoga event is definitely big enough for at least two Twister mats

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
So on occasion I actually get to confirm someone's wild theories, but since I have the assets, I thought I'd check. The exercise studio where they have the Yoga event is definitely big enough for at least two Twister mats
Also using STZ Boutique for the clothes store in the Woops! teaser

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Instead of naked yoga are we going for "naked Twister" instead?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Instead of naked yoga are we going for "naked Twister" instead?
Well I doubt there's going to be either in the game, but I wouldn't put it past Patricia to try and start something.

But since I made a claim that a Twister mat (or two) will fit, I need to back it up, so I do have a render baking at the moment, that I'll post in the FA thread when it's done.

Oh, and:
p "Yes, honey! We have one sweet Shetland pony and two American Thoroughbreds! We got them from my very good friend Zoe. She's a young horse breeder who lives with her husband on a farm about 40 miles from the city."
So Patricia might have a riding crop or two.

Reactions: Jude6
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes