Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
the bonus storyline is the dylan/ellie event?
So far the bonus storyline contains just Dylan/Ellie events, yes. I'll double check, but I think it was mentioned that other characters may be involved, but I'll see if I can find the quote.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So far the bonus storyline contains just Dylan/Ellie events, yes. I'll double check, but I think it was mentioned that other characters may be involved, but I'll see if I can find the quote.
On Ellie's computer her desk top had a picture of the "cheers leader team .
Is this the quote that you wanted.
Bonus.PNG

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hurry up, we need 2k pages before release update :LOL:
ok here it goes.
Bennet is having sex with Aiden and Dylan,they have just come out of the closet.
Ellie is blackmailing the princepal and janitor to have sex.
Sophia dildo broke off inside of her and had to get help off Sam to remove it Sam then demanded sex off Sophia.
Bennet and Aiden will not screw Sophia.
Liam is screwing next door cat and Amber is banging Zac.
My precious is trying to find her dildo that Sophia stole off her.
Patrica shot her pussy while cleaning her gun.
Claire/maria are still tangled up after the yoga incident.
Vicky and Nat ran off together as they where fed up waiting for Sophia.
Dylan is still trying to work out what his penis is for.

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I have to agree with Alley_Cat on this one.
Dylan likes the more mature lady,mags found by Sophia in Dylan's room.Also s Ellie is older than Dylan,Ellie does not involve herself in guys younger than her,she knocked back the Sam idea by Sophia.
The "Bonus Story" is separate from the main story,yes I know that it all kicked off with Sophia not reminding Dylan to lock the bathroom door and Ellie walked in on him which lead to the beach scene.
I also expect Ellie to prank Dylan again since he got one over on Ellie.
Sophia will have very little interaction in the "Bonus Story" and this story will finsh on playable day 16(I think it is)
Ah, so this is why you unliked my post :p

Actually there is no proof that Dylan likes more mature ladies, he just likes Sophia and Alyssa, he enjoyed the kiss from Ellie and Dylan is probably like most guys, he likes mature and same age group. Dylan is like most guys, he just wants the boobs and to cum.

And as for Ellie/Dylan, I've already gone over why that's a load of unsubstantiated speculative crap, completely inconsistent with the ability to play the bonus storyline and the Ellie route. Something no-one so far has been able to address.
There is no bonus storyline, people need to stop saying that and realize there is only one main storyline, all this so-called bonus stuff is part of Sophia's corruption, which is the main story.

Just like the Dylan/Ellie stuff is as well and that is not "unsubstantiated speculative crap" because you don't like it.

The Dylan/Ellie stuff we saw is changing Ellie's opinion of Dylan and will mean she won't run off and tell Liam after she catches Sophia/Dylan together. I might be wrong on how it exactly plays out, as L&P might do it differently but am pretty sure am on the right track with what we saw on the Dylan/Ellie path. Either way, there is a purpose to everything L&P does and the Dylan/Ellie computer scene and kiss on the cheek is leading to something, I think my theory on where it leading could be accurate or close to what actually happens.

EDIT* so after I posted this, I saw Old Dog post showing L&P calling it a bonus storyline, I still say the same thing, there no bonus storyline and its part of the main story. L&P doesn't do anything for no reason, so there must be a reason for this so-called bonus storyline.

From the walkthrough: "This option is only available, if Sophia fulfilled Aiden’s 2nd task! You have this chance only this time! This is the only way to continue Emma’s storyline but on the other hand it will end Dylan’s storyline!" So if you send Dylan to boarding school (like I do), you don't get the option to set Emma up with Dylan. Otherwise I would have.
I did say I didn't know where the Dylan/Emma thing going, also, it's possible Sophia could shut down the tasks after doing first 2 and still send Dylan to boarding school, sure I saw something about an option to possible end the tasks is coming up.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
ok here it goes.
Bennet is having with Aiden and Dylan,they have just come out of the closet.
Ellie is blackmailing the princepal and janitor to have sex.
Sophia dildo broke off inside of her and had to get help off Sam to remove it Sam then demanded sex off Sophia.
Bennet and Aiden will not screw Sophia.
Liam is screwing next door cat and Amber is banging Zac.
My precious is trying to her dildo that Sophia stole off her.
Patrica shot her pussy while cleaning her gun.
Claire/maria are still tangled up after the yoga incident.
Vicky and Nat ran off together as they where fed up waiting for Sophia.
Dylan is still trying to work out what his penis is for.

was it something that I said?:ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ah, so this is why you unliked my post :p

Actually there is no proof that Dylan likes more mature ladies, he just likes Sophia and Alyssa, he enjoyed the kiss from Ellie and Dylan is probably like most guys, he likes mature and same age group. Dylan is like most guys, he just wants the boobs and to cum.

There is no bonus storyline, people need to stop saying that and realize there is only one main storyline, all this so-called bonus stuff is part of Sophia's corruption, which is the main story.

Just like the Dylan/Ellie stuff is as well and that is not "unsubstantiated speculative crap" because you don't like it.

The Dylan/Ellie stuff we saw is changing Ellie's opinion of Dylan and will mean she won't run off and tell Liam after she catches Sophia/Dylan together. I might be wrong on how it exactly plays out, as L&P might do it differently but am pretty sure am on the right track with what we saw on the Dylan/Ellie path. Either way, there is a purpose to everything L&P does and the Dylan/Ellie computer scene and kiss on the cheek is leading to something, I think my theory on where it leading could be accurate or close to what actually happens.

EDIT* so after I posted this, I saw Old Dog post showing L&P calling it a bonus storyline, I still say the same thing, there no bonus storyline and its part of the main story. L&P doesn't do anything for no reason, so there must be a reason for this so-called bonus storyline.

I did say I didn't know where the Dylan/Emma thing going, also, it's possible Sophia could shut down the tasks after doing first 2 and still send Dylan to boarding school, sure I saw something about an option to possible end the tasks is coming up.
If as you say that there is no proof that Dylan likes older wimen what would you call the mags found in his bedroom.
I do like most of your posts (y)

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
OK, I rephrase, there is no proof he doesn't like woman his same age as well.
Yeah, he likes women of any age. MILFS as Sophia, Amber, or...I don't know if he likes Alyssa I barely paid any attention to her unless she and Zac get to have an affair or something, so I don't remember if Dylan has said anything about Alyssa to anyone or not, but he clearly enjoyed being behind Amber in his branched path. :sneaky:
screenshot0001.png

And younger/same age maybe like Ellie or Christine. He definitely finds Ellie attractive.
screenshot0003.png

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
LAST Release date 14.09.2020.
maybe if we are lucky 13.09.2020
I can guarantee you, the update will drop on 1st Oct. He still hasn't posted "I made a mistake" post, it's something all Devs do before they release an update. Taking that into account, Oct 1st it is.

Reactions: Pizzapockets

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, he likes women of any age. MILFS as Sophia, Amber, or...I don't know if he likes Alyssa I barely paid any attention to her unless she and Zac get to have an affair or something so I don't remember if Dylan has said anything about Alyssa but he clearly enjoyed being behind Amber in his branched path.
View attachment 806822

And younger/same age maybe like Ellie or Christine. He definitely finds Ellie attractive.
View attachment 806823
is that second image real? The mags scene was so long ago, I actually forgot about it.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes