BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Maybe end of the week for release, as for it turning up here is anybodies guess.
The"Whoops" event who knows
The "Whoops" picture has nothing worth seeing in it.
Fapnation leaked it a while ago, it was just the blonde chick and sophia inadvertently pressing her boobs against each other while fully clothed.

I don't understand how is that worth 30$.

It's just L&P all over again.
Leak something, ask patrons not to divulge, charge 30$ for it despite being normal stuff, drag P&T for another monthly revenue.
On top of this, get his patrons to hype the completely normal render.

Hilarious.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
while i don't share your optimism, i applaud your enthusiasm and i hope you are right :)
Well with the Yoga event finished P&T, hopefully L&P can knock out the last two events quickly, since the Yoga event is probably the one that ballooned the most.

I haven't heard the Morello and Liam events being particularly complicated, so I'm still hoping for a weekend release, especially now that P&T has hit 90% and we're back to 5%/day. He'll still need time for testing though.

And what's this about the top-tier patrons hyping the Woops teaser? If anything people like Old dog have been downplaying it. We already knew there'd be no flashing, probably no nudity. It's people that have been speculating about its contents that has hyped it up if anything, hoping there'd be sex with Zac etc.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Oh, and to my knowledge, we haven't heard the usual denial of any lewd content in the Ellie/Julia event, or the Alyssa. If anything, it's been that what is shown in the teasers will be different from what's in the game.

For example, in the Rambling about the shopping district with Alyssa, it says "Actually all events are not what they seem at first sight".

So while as usual, the teasers are pretty tame, there is still plenty to look forward to. It even says in that post "As a little spoiler: this entire update will be something for both, who likes lesbian stuff and who not that much." For those that still think "female dominant" means lesbian

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Oh, and to my knowledge, we haven't heard the usual denial of any lewd content in the Ellie/Julia event, or the Alyssa. If anything, it's been that what is shown in the teasers will be different from what's in the game.

For example, in the Rambling about the shopping district with Alyssa, it says "Actually all events are not what they seem at first sight".

So while as usual, the teasers are pretty tame, there is still plenty to look forward to. It even says in that post "As a little spoiler: this entire update will be something for both, who likes lesbian stuff and who not that much." For those that still think "female dominant" means lesbian
in a few days we can see what was L&P talking.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
while i don't share your optimism, i applaud your enthusiasm and i hope you are right :)
Could be. End of the week is looking very good.100% P&T by Thursday and then sort out the walk through then upload the game.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Wouldn't they need a different precious name? Would that make Emma "nerdy precious" or something? Maybe Vicky would be "sporty precious", although I'm probably showing my age now.
Yes you are showing your age but then again so am I because I know what you are talking about.
Alyssa is my precious
Vicky can sporty precious.
Emma can be nerdy precious
Ellie can be pretender precious.

Reactions: Usschevalier
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes