Kronordil

Jul 9, 2018
Old dog that will not in any shape or form increase the amount of content. Just the frequency of it. I'm more concerned about being alive in 20 years when he finishes this (IF there aren't any huge roadblocks, like war famine or nuclear winter)

Before I'm stoned to death, I'm NOT complaining, just asking if he has any plans to increase the amount of content per year. :)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Old dog that will not in any shape or form increase the amount of content. Just the frequency of it. I'm more concerned about being alive in 20 years when he finishes this (IF there aren't any huge roadblocks, like war famine or nuclear winter)

Before I'm stoned to death, I'm NOT complaining, just asking if he has any plans to increase the amount of content per year. :)
Kronordil Concerning increasing the amount of content in game per year,I don't know.
Which is why I would sooner wait and see what his statement say once this up date drops.
He has put forward some ideas but these are just ideas.

Reactions: Kronordil

gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
Guess he's checking to see how far his patreons allow him to take the piss. Game started off as 1 day per update then changed to half a day and progress still seems just as slow. So yea lets try 1/3 day now and see if they still bite...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elemo

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Guess he's checking to see how far his patreons allow him to take the piss. Game started off as 1 day per update then changed to half a day and progress still seems just as slow. So yea lets try 1/3 day now and see if they still bite...
If I remember right the only 1 full day update was the demo,I could be wrong,and since then it has always been 1 half day.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It was an idea he had nothing is set in stone other wise why bother having a poll if he has already made his mind up.
I'm about 99% sure we saw them say in a Patreon post that they definitively will be doing 1/3 day updates from now and that only if one part of the day is relatively small in size will they combine it with another in order to give a more substantial update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm about 99% sure we saw them say in a Patreon post that they definitively will be doing 1/3 day updates from now and that only if one part of the day is relatively small in size will they combine it with another in order to give a more substantial update.
Yes that was an idea that he was thinking about and he did post it but whether he will or not we don't know.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
This ultimately means that L&P will soon need 5+ months to complete only 1/3 of a game day. If this trend continues, a half-yearly update with a just 1/4 game day will soon come into play.

My goodness, when will L&P finally learn to do a realistic project planning? At this speed, the development will take more than 20 years.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
i will skip this update i am not interest in lesbian content
as far as i remember, he didnt tell its a lesbian update. He told "pretty female dominant".
True that. There's a Dylan and Morello event waiting for the rest of us. Not sure about the significance of it, but it's better than nothing!

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Well, I really have to give you two thumbs up on a well written reply.

Much of what you said, I would agree that is the perceived intent and direction L&P wants to go. No argument there.
However, one of the many theories, and one that I truly believe, is that "an extra hidden texture" has been added and been progressing and as the updates come out. I just call it what it is. Dylan has gone rouge.

After signing up for the project and getting the initial scripts, three things pissed Dylan off:

1. He wasn't the protagonist. In his mind he should be just like all others of his genre, but better.
2. He was getting the shit beat out of him everyday at school.
3. Sophia had too many options. Sophia was going to be his and nobody else was to have her.

These things have resulted in the real Dylan and his agent quietly subverting L&P while at the same time pushing Dylan's agenda. For example, it was easy to get L&P to finally allow a self defense training option. However, did it really have to be a former Seal instructor? Why and at what cost? Dylan is frantically throwing everything he has at his objectives as the clock slowly ticks towards each update. Sometimes he is successful, sometimes he is not. If am gratful that Dylan did not get the full animations walking into self defense class and boarding school he lobbied so hard for. Granting him more delay for his subverting of L&P. That would have made a few heads explode.
A few Dylan fans think this makes for an interesting game with the subplot. Being torn between the ideals L&P wants to achieve and the deviousness of Dylan. Easily lost between where the lines blur.

You can look at my past posts to see what I mean when it comes to Dylan and his master plan, things "lost" on the way to final edit. This is why I am for full disclosure and believe we should see more renders not less. The truth needs to out. For this to happen we need to pray for L&P to work with god-level organization and speed, all the while never compromising on the quality.

[edit] I still stand with my statement about Alyssa. I suspect undue influence pushing her out.
I still think we should focus on Sophia as MC.

However my theory has really important consequences for all paths:
  • Filthy. Only Dylan and Sam would survive here, so those of you who have closed their paths will get the biggest blue balls ever in history once every other paths are getting closed automatically while you were waiting for your own favorite character to have sex with Sophia. This also means +100 for Sam/Romance.
  • Lesbian. Same here. Only Ellie and Patricia would have the chance to have sex with Sophia (maybe together).
  • Good Wife. Other than with Liam, she would have sex at the swingers event with Carl/Patricia (he's part of the extended family). They would be more than willing to do that and Liam would almost beg Sophia to try it. At the end she would accept it reluctantly just to make her husband happy, just to be a Good Wife.
The other characters would be there to corrupt Sophia and to open her mind, nothing more.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
That only makes sense to Dylan fans. If he was overwhelmingly in the lead for favourite character, perhaps there'd be an argument for it, but even amongst patrons, while leading, only got 15% of the vote, with Ellie only about 1% behind.

If you're not following the side story, Ellie still is anti-Dylan. She still waits for him to leave before inviting Julia over for example. Most of the conversations Ellie has with Sophia about Dylan is her not wanting him to be around.

Plus, there's the fact you can send your "second protagonist" away. Happens with no other character. If you do that, like I plan to, he's likely to disappear for all but 3 days.
I was just saying it makes sense to have a second protagonist and why. I wasn't saying Dylan is the second protagonist, it can be Dylan sometimes or it could be Sam or Ellie or Alyssa or Patricia.

No matter who it is, it can be helpful to have a secondary protagonist as it provides something different and can help logical explain why that character is acting a certain way or explain something else story-wise, that you wouldn't necessarily know by following Sophia only.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
You peeps may get lucky and it could turn up on here sometime next week.
View attachment 805503
People would have gotten lucky 2 weeks ago if L&P wasn't dragging P&T around. What a waste.
Paging westpod , maybe he (along with a writer) want to pick this game up when this gets abandoned or has 1 update each 2 years by L&P. For 10k a month I'm sure a lot of people would think about it.

Reactions: ▌Gin ▐
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes