Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
It's a great update but it's not a great update, yeah I will explain what I mean in the spoiler area. No doubt all the scenes are very well done and I did enjoy the biggest percentage off it, however, I do have some concerns

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Animelovar

May 9, 2018
I like the update and the game, just hope that Dylan doesn't really become a second Main Character because in my opinion that would not only ruin the game but also possibly turn it slowly or not so slowly into another Male MC fucks everything that moves.

So I really hope the focus stays on Sophia and that it continues just like now, not too fast not too slow. I like it, great job and can't wait for the next update.

The only thing I really dislike and am not just afraid of is simply the time it takes for the next update, I don't know if you/whoever makes the game, does it full time but yes its a bit slow.

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
  File "D:\yes\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\yes\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sun Sep 13 01:45:42 2020

uh help..

Reactions: Del.Mar

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I think L&P went overboard with Dylan. Spying Yes but masturbate there is too much.
I have always said Dylan and Ellie should have been more side characters, but now Dylan is becoming more of a MC which is stupid in my opinion, the whole story should evolve around Sopia.

You pick on Sophia more than you do on Dylan.Is our Godess now safe from your evil clutches ;)
Besides he did it out of love/concern for his mother,misguided yes,stupid yes,Aiden did pull a fast one as well.
What has happened to me I am defending Dylan :oops:
He didn't do it out of love, he is a perv and just wanted her to dress like a slut. If i ever use Dylan again it will be Sophia ripping his nuts off.

Knut Wuchtig

Apr 19, 2018
mine was

While running game code:

do i do the same thing ?
What do you mean by "do i do the same thing" ?
I have extracted the script file and rename the wrong label and added the missing variable.
When i put it the game folder the error is gone.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes