r2623699

Nov 8, 2017
So... How to fix this
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "G:\Games\ZIPPED ADULT GAMES\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "G:\Games\ZIPPED ADULT GAMES\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sat Sep 12 18:14:09 2020
```
Thanks with advance
Same issue here...

To fix it, just before the game "crashes", open the console and type:
jump Back_home_kitchen

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well, here we have the updated version of my Filthy + Lesbian walkthrough after patch v0.100. I also fixed the decision which was not allowing the player to get the Neil/Amber sex scene, so now you get it too.

I've just followed the #xA saves' line coming from #5A (the one coming from the Dylan + Sam bikini show), but you can always do the same with the equivalent from the Dylan-only version from #5B.

After reaching #8A1B, you can play the yoga event from Dylan's point of view, but all the other saves are focused on Sophia's.

There you go!
What kid of walthrough is this?
Is choosing all the options, I don't want.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I want to combine all the hits of this version!) I don't want to choose between Alyssa and Ellie, Alyssa is beautiful but how great it was with the girls in the pool :p !
How can you miss it?

2020-09-12_201600.png
More moments like this from the very beginning of the game
2020-09-12_185109.png
I mean - not a description of the heroes taking their clothes off, are visualization of this.
Released great all 200%!!! Read it all day), still left to replay do not give Dylan to self-defense. In general to the author low bow!
Keep it up!!!(y)

Oct 25, 2018
Well the final reward for Patreon was that he was gonna get some help but he has said that he just can't find anyone that's up to his standards and that's understandable.
Anyone who is close to him is like Stoperart or the one that does Rock Star and they are far too busy with their own projects to help him out.
7 billion people live on earth.
I don't want to read such nonsense.

На земле живет 7 миллиардов человек.
Я не хочу читать такую чушь.

Nathan12359

Jan 29, 2020
I did a calculation to estimate when the game will be finished. Currently we are done with event day 18 which is playable day 11

My calculation
total playable days left = 19
each update requirement = 5 months
total updates until game end = 38
total years required = (38 x 5 )/ 12 = 15.83 years

Those 15 years will be used to do the below ( according to his patreon )
A. scenes creation
B. rendering
C. Art with photoshop
D. Programming and translation

A & B took up 85% of his time. C & D took the remaining 15%

But hey he might think years is way too long for making a game and might decide to speed things up
by
1. Increasing the team members in the project
2. Focus on the core characters and eliminate some of the branch stories.
3. Work full time instead of part time. ( not really sure )
4. Build a render ''farm''

L&P is kinda perfectionist according to himself. So doing 1. will probably eliminate D. That 7.5% ( i assumed it will take half of the 15%) time reduction.
Doing 2. 3. 4. might reduce 20% of A. B. C. so thats around 0.2 x 92.5% = 18.5% time reduction

Total time reduction = 7.5% + 18.5% = 26%

hence under best cause scenario we are looking at 74% x 15.83 = 11.71 years more before we see the final finished production of AWAM.

What you guys think of my analysis ? If you disagree give me a better estimate
The logic is simple, as long as he is getting paid he will continue with the slow shitty updates n hype. The day he looses the patron count he will simply abandon it.. Trust me..so no need for those calculations and estimations

Nathan12359

Jan 29, 2020
Guys, I'm conflicted. I wanna download and play the new update just to see Sophia and Ellie naked again, but the other half of me wants to wait another 10 years when Dylan/Sam/Aiden/Mr. Bennett/whoever finally lays some pipe in Sophia. What do I do?!?!?!? o_O
10yrs? Even ur kids would see sophia waiting to be fucked..so better move on

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
What kid of walthrough is this?
Is choosing all the options, I don't want.
Just Filthy + Lesbian (the decisions you must to get the maximum points for each, but right now there isn't just one path for both combined, so you need to choose somehow). You can ignore the whole walkthrough it if you don't like it, this option is always there from page 0 :p

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This game leans more towards the filthy path then any other path.
Because if you don't choose the filthy route you don't get more options, can't continue or it stops.
You get more filthy points that way, specially at the beginning.
You're going to have to read that walkthrough carefully, otherwise you'll miss points.
I hope they do a remake with more sex scenes cause this game hardly has any.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes