Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
What do you mean by "do i do the same thing" ?
I have extracted the script file and rename the wrong label and added the missing variable.
When i put it the game folder the error is gone.
i thought different error is just completely different cuz mine was not "day18_Dylan_watches_women_showering"

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
i have no clue what are you talking about xD I'm dumb teach me how to please
If you have put UnRen in the game folder,where the exec file is for A wife and Mother.

Click on UnRen icon and a menu will appear with.
UnRen.PNG
Press number 3 on your number pad(Enable console and developer menu) let UnRen do it thing and you are good to go

Reactions: Sc4r1etz

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Nathan12359 If u start insulting a dev like that u can keep your opinions for yourself, u and the others like u that say the same shit over and over again. Here's what you should do ... download the game, check the renders to see what's the latest and play it (if u fancy the content) or simply move on and wait for the next updates. Come back when the whole town pumped a load deep in Sophia's pussy/asshole so u can "enjoy" playing it.;)

Let's think about this shit a little, u don't support L&P on patreon, play his game for free and u bois (especially all the "blue balls" brigade) want him to do the story that u ppl want or rush the dev so after that u can bitch about rushed AF endings ?? What do u expect, a prudish woman does a 180 in a couple days and gives her pussy to everybody in sight as handshake ?? I know it's a long-ass time since the game was posted on F95, but if his patrons are cool with waiting, we don't have the right to bitch about the free content or worse insult the dev for not giving us pirates what we want.:rolleyes:

Have some respect, please. The game's currently sitting at 8000+ renders (!!), there's a shitload of paths and characters so coding should be easy-peasy like firewalking, not to mention the script:eek:... at this point, I'll be shocked if he don't give it the ICSTOR treatment and uses the game to make bank. If u think he makes the big dough, don't forget that L&P actually releases updates, how many updates did ICSTOR and Scamdrop release in the last 2years ?? Ok, just teasing and few to none "action" scenes, but the progress is there ... again, you don't like the snail speed progress, unsubscribe (if you pay for the content) or simply move on, there's a shitload of other games to jerk off to ehh enjoy playing and supporting on Patreon.:WeSmart:

Spreading negativity and feedback like "blue balls simulator" won't speed up the development. Sophia's sex scenes with the other dudes/ladies won't cum faster if ppl keep following this logic. They'll come eventually (in 10-15 years maybe) but there will be other dicks fucking that sweet pussy ... unless the dev abandons the project or pulls an ICSTOR on his fans, which I think it's the most likely outcome.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
ok thanks and do u know how to fix my error ? it was

nvm i got it <3
You will need to use UnRen again but press number pad 1 this time.
Search you game folder for script4.rpy and delete it
Replace it with the one below,but make sure it is named script4.rpy and you should be good to go

Reactions: Sc4r1etz

KLK911

Dec 12, 2019
The logic is simple, as long as he is getting paid he will continue with the slow shitty updates n hype. The day he looses the patron count he will simply abandon it.. Trust me..so no need for those calculations and estimations
Apart from just being so lame and waiting almost 5 months for literally just 10 minutes of playing time. I just feel bad for all the Patron's pouring money for the creator to dump lame updates

Reactions: balvenie1401

Knut Wuchtig

Apr 19, 2018
You will need to use UnRen again but press number pad 1 this time.
Search you game folder for script4.rpy and delete it
Replace it with the one below,but make sure it is named script4.rpy and you should be good to go
Why so complicated ?
Put my
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-100-lust-passion.5944/post-4179035
( our your ) fixed script4.rpy in the game folder and you are done. Renpy will pickup the the script4.rpy and not use the one that is hidden in "archive.rpa"

Did i miss something ?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes