RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
Hmmm, it's been over 3 posts since someone posted a "please help, error in the kitchen" problem. LOL!

I DO have a question though. Someone sent me a PM, don't know why they didn't want to ask this in the forum themselves, but they deleted their .095 game, installed their .10 download, wanted a completely fresh start, made sure there was no save game folder in the newly installed game directory, yet when they start all of their saves from their .095 game are in the save game slots. They quit, deleted the game, reinstalled, yet those are still there. They asked me if anyone knows how these old save games are still in the new game. Anyone know?

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
Hmmm, it's been over 3 posts since someone posted a "please help, error in the kitchen" problem. LOL!

I DO have a question though. Someone sent me a PM, don't know why they didn't want to ask this in the forum themselves, but they deleted their .095 game, installed their .10 download, wanted a completely fresh start, made sure there was no save game folder in the newly installed game directory, yet when they start all of their saves from their .095 game are in the save game slots. They quit, deleted the game, reinstalled, yet those are still there. They asked me if anyone knows how these old save games are still in the new game. Anyone know?

They are still showing because they are in the AppData folder. Those would have to be deleted for them to be gone from the game folder.

(AppData---> Roaming---> RenPy---> A wife and Mother)

RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
They are still showing because they are in the AppData folder. Those would have to be deleted for them to be gone from the game folder.

(AppData---> Roaming---> RenPy---> A wife and Mother)
Thanks, I thought I looked there but missed the Roaming folder.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I finally dropped patronage. Was $5 for some time. $10 at one time. No sex is unacceptable. Playing Filthy path. Jesus Christ this game is for Saudi Arabia. No wonder the parody guy made the one where his version of Sophia said "I wish I could be in L & P's sex free game." It sucks. Needs at least another year - I'll look here or on pirate sites. I doubt even there anything decent will happen in a year.

Ad01

Aug 23, 2020
If Dylan ever did find out what Aiden made his mother do and also the reason why.Would Dylan see this as his mother sees him as weak?It could open up so many things.
Thanks for your detailed reply and rant away
L&P already addressed that but from Sophia's perspective and inner thoughts, she thinks that Dylan might think that his mother thinks he is weak and by her interfering made matters worse. That's just from Sophia's inner thoughts while they were in the jacuzzi before going to the bathtub and the foot massage.

It could indeed open up to many things true, that's why IF L&P would also address that in the story from Dylan's perspective then the more reason why Sophia would want to explain why she did what she did and why she didn't tell him, because is not that she thinks he is weak but because she cares and loves him and doesn't want to see him getting hurt. She did already say that she believes that Dylan would've beat Aiden in a fair fight easily (at his room before leaving to the beach) I can find the images but I don't think you need them haha.

If he ever actually thinks that from his mother, then Sophia would probably say something to appease his doubts and reassure his confidence, it is still within Sophia's character to say or do something like that to her children.

Note: Thanks for the vote of confidence about ranting away, English it's not my first language so this also helps in practicing it hehe.
I don't play this game but I am interested. In son and mom rough Is Dylan know now that what Aiden did to his mother and is he ride of or revenge with him

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I wrote in post #42898 of a way to give people tired of Dylan a break from the lad, by having an alternate route where he is semi-written out by pursuing his dream career. Now, just to be clear, Dylan would still be around but in this particular route would have little significance.
Finally got him sent away to boarding school, and the little fucker still found a way to insinuate himself into the yoga event.

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
I finally dropped patronage. Was $5 for some time. $10 at one time. No sex is unacceptable. Playing Filthy path. Jesus Christ this game is for Saudi Arabia. No wonder the parody guy made the one where his version of Sophia said "I wish I could be in L & P's sex free game." It sucks. Needs at least another year - I'll look here or on pirate sites. I doubt even there anything decent will happen in a year.
Sorry brother, but this is a fan club, so few people will support you. I translate this game into Russian, absolutely free.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah, annoyed about that too. Fortunately, I know how to code ...
Even i know how to code, Python specifically, but even so, not sure why would you wanna get rid of Dylan, to much work removing those spammy variables and repeated codes he has for this game

alexscaglione

Jan 23, 2019
''
Lo siento, pero se produjo una excepción no detectada.

Mientras se ejecuta el código del juego:
ScriptError: no se pudo encontrar la etiqueta 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

- Rastreo completo ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Seguimiento completo:
Archivo "script4.rpyc", línea 3182, en script
Archivo "D: \ Alex \ J \ AWAM-0.100-pc \ 1 GAME FOLDER \ renpy \ ast.py", línea 1697, en ejecución
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup (objetivo)
Archivo "D: \ Alex \ J \ AWAM-0.100-pc \ 1 GAME FOLDER \ renpy \ script.py", línea 898, en la búsqueda
subir ScriptError ("no se pudo encontrar la etiqueta '% s'."% str (original))
ScriptError: no se pudo encontrar la etiqueta 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Una esposa y una madre Vers. 0,100 0,100
Lun 21 de septiembre 08:29:37 2020
''

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
This is a funny forum because there are tons of fanboys that suggest LP can do no wrong and yet there is also a portion of readers and contributors that are overly critical.

The truth is simple. If you want to influence the development of this game your wallet will speak louder than any voice is capable.

If AWAM lost half or two thirds subscribers he would do what was necessary to get them back...including more frequent updates, increased lewd content, and very likely add 1-2 staff members.

Nobody questions the quality of the game...it's a Top 10 game, but its rare for a game to get finished and the pace of this game is so slow that it'll likely be abandoned before reaching 0.500. That's just the reality for, what, 98% of AVNs???

Personally I just want more Dylan and Aiden content because the triangle is terrific. Son pressuring Mom who feels guilty because she's crossing. boundaries with Son's bully while Son's bully is extorting Mom...a terrific triangle. It even rivals the great...Twilight XD XD XD

Not a huge lesbian fan but the latest update which was girl heavy was done really well. Would like to see the same quality in an Aiden update. That would be dope !

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes