• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Falk69

Jan 27, 2020
Good update ? Yes, kinda nice :)
Worth to wait for 4 months ? Hell no, that's the only reason I won't sub on his patreon.
Yes, it takes time to write a good story, to create some great scenes, but not that much !

Reactions: bbss

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
i UNDERSTAND why people are upset.....but AWAM is different of other games. The dev is not fooling anyone. He explained that his game was an erotic game with a slow pace. Always is the same, a lot of hype for a lot of people and then a lot of people become haters. If you don´t like this game you have an easy solution....drop this game, cancel your support or try to forget it.

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
I always lose faith in humanity when i see the reviews on this pile of garbage.

I just can't figure it out why it so popular:
- Ths story it a classic one done by almost everyone who make a female protagonist game involving a mom
- The renders are good but there are even better one out there
- The content it just a spit on face, let hit that 50k $ and next year you gonna have a new scene.

Can someone point out to me why it this game it such a big deal since ain't even a game? Make me say "Ohhhh That's why, make sense now" Until then, for me personally this threat contains the dumbest people on earth at the moment.
You might get offended but you know it true.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes