JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
A Wife And Mother [v0.115] Lust & Passion (Compressed MAC Version)

Original Size Mac: 4.10 GB

Compressed Size Mac: 1.18 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

magneticbird

Oct 16, 2019
A new Mac version would be AMAZING. I tried the thing where you move the PC game folder to replace the old one, and while it loaded the start screen, it threw errors pretty much immediately when I tried to resume...

(Fingers crossed!)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

Gwen.Tennyson

Apr 16, 2018
I don't think I'll see the end of this game in my lifetime. took 4 months to create a playable day. I really hope the dev still in preschool and then makes a child in the future to pass down his legacy. So his child can finish the story that their father halfway completed before he passedaway

PS: sorry for the bad grammar.

Frodme

Jun 10, 2018
This is one of my favorite game ever !! Beautiful graphics, great story, lots of characters to follow with their own specificities .. i love it.
Sadly ... the storyline is very very too slow and, like everyone before me said, too much time between updates.
So please, to the creator of this jewel, do it faster.
Congratulations to you for the job.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
how do you use saves? idk what folder to put them. doesn't work if I put them in the save folder.
Put the saves in your game save folder
Change the save from this 984335_1-6-LT1.save
to this 1-6-LT1.save and it will work

Last edited:
Reactions: Bane71

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I cant complain :) I don't give a single coin for this game so I cant be angry about what is happening. If I was actually paying money to play this game I will be mad 100% but I am not so it is whatever for me. Thanks to the one who is sharing the game here so we can play it :) Even if the next update is after one year and I get the game for free it's welcome :)

D

Deleted member 2896487

Even if the next update is after one year and I get the game for free it's welcome :)
The next update is not after one year. My guess is the next update should be out at the end of March or at the first week of April. But we can get the update a little sooner too.

I want an official update for Android
There is an unofficial Android port for this game in the OP. Check that out.
But, if the official update is what you want and you want it immediately then I suggest you to become a 30€ patron since official android ports are not shared in this thread often.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.20 star(s) 458 Votes