xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
That being said I think somebody posted that her first encounter will be with somebody we don't expect.
Yes L&P said so.
Funny thing though, when you say something like that, everybody will drop the most expected, say e.g. Dylan or Sam, and start to consider the less expected one, say e.g. DeShawn, which will make him the most expected at that point.
And, in turn, the Dylans or Sams of choice will become eligible. A sort of catch 22! :ROFLMAO:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The coaching event was directly related to Aiden. As Sophia has the opportunity to say no to Aiden, you need events for these new situations. I think that's the reason for abandoning this event.

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Yes L&P said so.
Funny thing though, when you say something like that, everybody will drop the most expected, say e.g. Dylan or Sam, and start to consider the less expected one, say e.g. DeShawn, which will make him the most expected at that point.
And, in turn, the Dylans or Sams of choice will become eligible. A sort of catch 22!
Well I only see Liam, Dylan, Sam, Ellie, Patrica and Alyssa as people she actually have sex with since they're the one's that we get points with granted Aylssa falls under Lesbian Temptaion bracket, I think DeShawn and Vicki are just here to increase her filthy and LT points through events but I could be wrong as I'm not sure if there's a Vicki/Sophia path at the minute since she seems to be mostly a lesser side character at this point.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

ol_dirty

Jan 23, 2021
I had a technical question. When the update comes out, are you able to move your save file to the new update or do you have to play all over again?

Nov 13, 2020
Yes L&P said so.
And, in turn, the Dylans or Sams of choice will become eligible. A sort of catch 22! :ROFLMAO:
There are the subway thugs to consider, especially if Sophia didn't mention it to the Police. Just a thought!

Nov 13, 2020
I had a technical question. When the update comes out, are you able to move your save file to the new update or do you have to play all over again?
Can't you take your last saved file from the previous version, put it in the 'game'/'saves' of the update, and re-number/re-name it. Then load that saved game? Say your last save was 6-3-LT1.save. Copy it, paste to new game/saves, and rename it 1-1-LT1.save. Load that save.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Talcum Powder

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Normally when you open the new update you will find all your saves.
The saved files are stored in a separated directory by renpy and even if you remove the game and re-install it you will be able to have them back.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Maybe he's simply referring to the fact that he cannot post pictures of Mother-Son relationship on Patreon? (I mean any kind of relationship, not just sexual, to avoid getting much attention given the rules on Patreon)

Also sorry for the dumb question but what's a "dlc"? :unsure:
DLC is downloadable content. L&P would package the side-story up as a one-off. Question is would it be for Patrons only?

Reactions: xxxorro

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
The coaching event was directly related to Aiden. As Sophia has the opportunity to say no to Aiden, you need events for these new situations. I think that's the reason for abandoning this event.
What do you mean? The call happened no matter which route Morello/Liam's office you are.
You mean that only if you are in the Aiden path Dylan and Zack are still at home and can go to the training sessions?
In that case, development-wise, it is better he dropped the event as he would have needed to make the scenes twice, with and without Dylan and Zack.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The idea that Sophia is attracted to the idea of a second youth is correct but the motive mentioned here is wrong. She doesn't want to relive the hugs, kisses and long walks under the moonlight but the long nights of sex when Liam never stop.
As a biology teacher and a woman she knows the only ones who can make her relive those moments are the young ones. She even challenges Larry, asking if he can do it a second time.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
What do you mean? The call happened no matter which route Morello/Liam's office you are.
You mean that only if you are in the Aiden path Dylan and Zack are still at home and can go to the training sessions?
In that case, development-wise, it is better he dropped the event as he would have needed to make the scenes twice, with and without Dylan and Zack.
I can't see a Coach event without Dylan and Zac. They would give Sophia confidence and be the trigger for hot scenes.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
We don't have too many evocations of the characters' past.
Some flashbacks like Ellie and Julia would be good to give substance to the characters.

Maybe you are right, Sophia is just kind.

After class, there is an allusion to the novels :

'Wuthering Heights', Emily Brontë
'The Tenant of Wildfell Hall' and 'Jane Eyre', Anne Brontë
'Intrigue and Love', Friedrich von Schiller
'The Sorrows of Young Werther', Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

View attachment 1136759

View attachment 1136764

I don't know what is the implicit message but these books tell forbidden love stories.
By choosing to study these books, Sophia surely has an idea behind her head. :sneaky:

Either Sophia is really into the idea of opening Emma's mind, or she wants to put some forbidden ideas into Emma's head. Who knows ? :unsure:
If I not mistaken they all belong to the Romanticism / Sturm und Drang period.
During the literature class she is talking about the Great Depression and "To kill a mocking bird".
So we can conclude that the readings are not directly related to the current program of her class.

I have vague recollections of some of those books from the school years so I cannot say much.
But for sure the topic of forbidden love, the struggle with life and love etc would make me think again about an effort to challenge and stimulate Emma's thoughts at an age where you are overwhelmed by many questions.
If there is a masterplan behind it... we need to (re-)read those books! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes