xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Agree for the quality of L & P's work and the high (positive) opinion of AWAM for the vast majority of us.

Maybe if L&P doesn't give more information, it's for a different reason. The slow construction that he favors, the psychological evolution, all of this necessarily postpones Sophia's first time (with a woman or with a man). Answer us to tell us what day (playable) it will be, may be too disappointing for us ... And above all it could trigger an avalanche of protests! Some might even ditch the VN for that.

Others will of course say that knowing everything and when is not essential. It's obvious ! I like surprises too :)
Yes!
And, very personal opinion and taste, I like the slow pace, both of the story and the releases (well, ok, a little bit more frequent wouldn't hurt... :D).
This might easily turn into a old man rant, but I find that today we are so used to "consume" everything so fast and quickly that we are missing "savouring" what we are watching/reading. Sometime we are already thinking what's next even before the end. Like in that final scene of the Truman Show.

Back in the days without internet, you didn't even know if the next episode will have ever aired, you spent a lot of time with friends and school mate speculating on the story, exactly how it happens here. And yes, there was always that guy that, in the middle of a discussion, kept asking "Do you guys know when the next episode is?" ;)

So it's nice and fun for once not to know everything and spend time speculating, second guessing, finding hidden (?) references and stuff like that.

Now let the "ok boomer" rain over me :LOL:

Last edited:

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
Yes!
And, very personal opinion and taste, I like the slow pace, both of the story and the releases (well, ok, a little bit more frequent wouldn't hurt... :D).
This might easily turn into a old man rant, but I find that today we are so used to "consume" everything so fast and quickly that we are missing "savouring" what we are watching/reading. Sometime we are already thinking what's next even before the end. Like in that final scene of the Truman Show.

Back in the days without internet, you didn't even know if the next episode will ever air, you spend a lot of time with friends and school mate speculating on the story, exactly how it happens here. And yes, there was always that guy that kept asking "Do you know when is the next episode?" ;)

So it's nice and fun for once not to know everything and spend time speculating, second guessing, finding hidden (?) references and stuff like that.

Now let the "ok boomer" rain over me :LOL:
Sorry, i like your post :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Soccer Coach event:

As mentioned here, writing a story is not a linear process. You have an idea and start developing different paths
and events around the idea. At some point the more or less complete framework of the entire plot is in place.
There are paths / events with a note "definitely", some with "no" and some with "maybe". We have the privilege or
the bad luck to watch a story develop. Anyone expecting a monolithic block has to come back in 10 years.

Then there are the editors who accompany the writing process. That is essentially his fanbase. The payer and the
non-payer. No matter what we believe, L&P feels the pressure that is being built up. So if we say he's getting
bogged down and moving too slowly, sooner or later it will have an impact. And, at least for me, does not lead to
the statement that he does not work in an organized manner.

And as a last point: What would we have to expect from a side path / event at this point in time with the current
level of corruption? L&P cannot take giant strides because the event has to fit into the main story. So at best we
can expect a naked Sophia in the shower cubicle (we already had in the gym) and then a Sophia in the shower cubicle
behind a curtain while the footballer boys fantasize about their bodies. And a pissed off Dylan who wants / has to
defend his mother against verbal attacks from the others.
This is nothing that cannot be told with the person and locations already introduced on the main strand.
You don't need the side event for this. Wasted development time. You see the irony in this arguments !!!

If, on the other hand, the Soccer Coach event is told at a later point in the story, it can become a real sporting
challenge for Sophia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jude6

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I will try to make a concentrate of the possible state of Sophia:

She got pregnant at a very young age and also got married at a very young age.

She sort of lost or killed the opportunity to have fun alone with Liam without the burden of a child.
And so she killed all sexual experience (Role playing, etc ...).
In short, enjoy the life of a young couple.

Therefore, today she feels an increasingly uncontrollable need to "catch up" the lost time.
Liam's weaknesses fail to satisfy her properly. Which increases the lack of Sophia.

I agree with Apollodore on this subject. Well I think.
It is pointed out several times that Sophia was very sexually active in her youth. Patricia caught her having sex when she was very young. She also has experience with anal intercourse, as we only recently learned. And there was even the suggestion that she had already seen her father's stiff cock. Sophia has nothing to catch up on, no wasted time! Because that would also call a long period of their marriage into question.

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
Sophia with a man(other than her husband) will happen on Playable day 16 and is described as "A very hot and big hetero scene",nothing else is known.
Sophia with a female could be Alyssa as they are due to meet on Playable day 18 .
There last meeting was the "ignition point"in there relationship, as for Ellie/Vicky/Nat I don't think we know.
Year 2023 for playable day 16

Mar 26, 2021
And actually I'd love to find some way for help because this would also give me some time for myself! Since a while I'd like to have a dog but I just can't get one because I just wouldn't have any time for that animal. So, yeah, sooner or later there must be a solution for that.
Yes Patricia got a Labrador in her mansion. Parker family needs a one too. Imagine all the voyeur situations can be generated with this dog.

:HideThePain: Sofia helps Dylan to wash the dog and while doing that her shirt gets wet(like in the swimming training session).

:HideThePain:All the clevage shots we get when sofia pet or feeding that dog

:HideThePain:Sofia reading a book at outdoor lounge and all of a sudden this dog comes out and start to lick her feet...(let your imagination run wild)

:WaitWhat:Most importantly cockblocking Liam(barking constantly for no reason when they have sex, So Liam had to check what's wrong with the dog)

Last edited:

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Is anybody else of the opinian that if/when Sophia has sex with Sam and or Zac she will prove her self to be a bad mother to Dylan? I realise this is a work of fiction and all but put your self in Dylan's shoe's and the idea of your mother having sex with one of if not both of your closest friends is a complete mind fuck, Yes I realise this stuff actually happens for real but it would have to be soul destorying to find out about. For it to happen once could be chalked up to passion in the moment or being a little drunk and maybe he could forgive it but if she started a sexual relationship with one or both of his best friends is that something somebody could realistically get over? In that situation wouldn't you question if those people actually ever cared about you or if you were just being used all along. He may even question if Sophia always asked him to invite Sam to the beach/fashion shows so she could spend time with him instead of being alone with Dylan. I realise this story is not about Dylan and he is only apart of it but her having sex with his friends without alot of guilt about it afterwords and maybe even saying it can never happen again could show her as a bad parent when she is supposed to do anything for her kids.

No doubt I'm over thinking this and it's fiction so Dylan might just use it as an excuse to get in his moms pants, But I see Dylan as a guy who really does love his mother and wouldn't be okay with her becoming for lack of a better term a slut. Although this is just me rambling about something that would really make me feel bad for a fictitious person and it may have gotten away from me/gone of track so pay no attention to me. ;)

Last edited:

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Is anybody else of the opinian that if/when Sophia has sex with Sam and or Zac she will prove her self to be a bad mother to Dylan? I realise this is a work of fiction and all but put your self in Dylan's shoe's and idea of your mother having sex with one of if not both of your closest friends is a complete mind fuck, Yes I realise this stuff actually happens for real but it would have to be soul destorying to find out about. For it to happen once could be chalked up to passion in the moment or being a little drunk and maybe he could forgive it but if she started a sexual relationship with one or both of his best friends is that something somebody could realistically get over? In that situation wouldn't you question if those people actually ever cared about you or if you were just being used all along. He may even question if Sophia always asked him to invite Sam to the beach/fashion show so she could spend time with him instead of being alone with Dylan. I realise this story is not about Dylan and he is only apart of it but her having sex with his friends without alot of guilt about it afterwords and maybe even saying it can never happen again could show her as a bad parent when she is supposed to do anything for her kids.

No doubt I'm over thinking this and it's fiction so Dylan might just use it as an excuse to get in his moms pants, But I see Dylan as a guy who really does love his mother and wouldn't be okay with her becoming for lack of a better term a slut. Although this is just me rambling about something that would really make me feel bad for a fictitious person and it may have gotten away from me/gone of track so pay no attention to me. ;)
Depends on what choices you made when the other soccer players made comments about Sophia and if you let Sam lie on her on the trampoline and did you invite him to come to the bikini photo shoot, if you let those things happen he will just hide and watch and jerk his little dick off. If you were strong in all of those choice maybe he will be the chosen one!!!!

Atton563

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Depends on what choices you made when the other soccer players made comments about Sophia and if you let Sam lie on her on the trampoline and did you invite him to come to the bikini photo shoot, if you let those things happen he will just hide and watch and jerk his little dick off. If you were strong in all of those choice maybe he will be the chosen one!!!!
Well I always made sure to let Sam and the others know just how much it pissed him off, I feel no self respecting boy would allow his own friends to talk about or lie on top of there mother like that i mean didn't we all get in fights in school whenever somebody said something about our moms?

So you think there could be a path where Sam and Zac get fuck all from Sophia and only Dylan gets laid because of those choices?

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Well I always made sure to let Sam and the others know just how much it pissed him off, I feel no self respecting boy would allow his own friends to talk about or lie on top of there mother like that i mean didn't we all get in fights in school whenever somebody said something about our moms?

So you think there could be a path where Sam and Zac get fuck all from Sophia and only Dylan gets laid because of those choices?
For sure only 1 person knows the answer and L&P arent saying so this is all speculation, but if Dylam has been strong then he wont let them be with his Mom alone but that then could mean that they all miss out, and if thats the choice then I am going back to make Dylan a wuss so we can see some action with either Sam (who I think will get some) or Zac (and probably he will as well)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71 and Atton563

Atton563

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
For sure only 1 person knows the answer and L&P arent saying so this is all speculation, but if Dylam has been strong then he wont let them be with his Mom alone but that then could mean that they all miss out, and if thats the choice then I am going back to make Dylan a wuss so we can see some action with either Sam (who I think will get some) or Zac (and probably he will as well)
Honestly I would rather see Sophia remain happy with Liam or only be with girls if Dylan's only shot with his mom is if he lets other guys use her like a bike.

Last edited:

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Honestly I would rather see Sophia remain happy with Liam or only be with girls if Dylan's only shot with his mom is if he lets other guys use like a bike.
I dont think L&P would let her end up like that no matter what, but she may just help a little with their education

Atton563

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
I dont think L&P would let her end up like that no matter what, but she may just help a little with their education
Thats what I'm hoping for but she seems to have an actual attraction to both Sam and Zac at this point, It's looking like Dylan will be the one who gets the "education" while his friends and sister plus whoever else get more passion but I'm really hoping Dylan gets just as much love and attention from Sophia as Ellie even though she seems to be her moms favorite child.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
My reply just on this point :
'secondly also that 30 minutes tweaking per render, are not themselves a good thing'

I've had some information from designers who use DAZ3D, I think it's the same for other 3D tools that allow you to set up a scene. The adjustments, and in particular the light, are capital parameters on the quality of the final rendering.

I don't know if it takes more or less than 30 minutes.

At first I thought sometimes it was wasted time.
Now, with these new elements and the differences that I could see, I am convinced that there is an absolute necessity to spend at least this time to make these adjustments.

I know that there are certain presets, which allow you to do a lot of things. For example, to simulate different times of the day (twilight, dawn, morning, night, ...) , cold or warn atmosphere, etc.

It was just so that we had a better knowledge of the elements to take into account.
Thanks Apollodore for the clarification. For me it was never about the figure itself. It was more the way that I felt that L&P was boasting about the time as if that was in itself a good thing because it proves his pursuit of never-ending perfection.

This at the same time that L&P appeared to boast that this forthcoming "small" update had required an additional 56% of extra renders as if that was also in itself a good thing.

Until that post from L&P I have felt that I have supported and defended L&P consistently on this forum. I still enjoy his beautiful work but just feek he could get more out of his precious time by focussing and being more efficient (and ideally seeking help on the less important areas so that he can concentrate on his renders, but this dos not appear likely).

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
you, treaming. not for four jears
Well he takes atleast 5-6 months for updates so yeah by the time he will reach playable day 16 it will be 2023 may or June for first sex scene with another male than Liam but on lesbian route maybe in version 190 we can have a sex scene in lesbian route(next year near Dec) hopefully

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes