BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
I think actually that this dev made bad example and damage to the whole "industry" because releases from most devs are now much more irregular and far apart, because all other see that they can get away with it without financial consequences.
If i could pay right now i would pay for the final product or for releases, i wouldnt pay montlhy, this make devs postpone to mily money

Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
Sorry guy, I misread your post. Fixed ;)
Don't get me wrong, to me this game is one of the best, if not the best (actual) game. But the time between updates killed my vibe. I unmarked to follow long time ago, 2 weeks ago i remembered this game and decided to check the post again, thinking would have a update already. So as i saw i didnt BUT it was close i keep looking the progress on patreon.

Again: Don't get me wrong, but 6 months for an update. And if its like the last ones, isnt even that big. We'll never see the end of the story. Perhaps if i was the Yodas species.

I hope at least took a lot of time, but have a LOT of content (as a surprise). But i think it won't be the case (but i surely hope i'm wrong about that).

And by the way i LOVE the slow burn INGAME but hate the ultra slowburn offgame

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
You know BroBen , I've been a patron for 10 years.
I have nothing against paying every month as long as the developers provide us with something to be satisfied with and sometimes even just to discuss.
It has to evolve, that's like everything.
Now the dev has his hardware and everything is fine.
Now it's moving forward, it's happening at a steady rate.
This is how it should work. This is why I have been paying for 10 years as a patron because behind it there is results without waiting too long, sometimes only 15 days.

Franki424

Nov 8, 2020
Hello, I am Franki424, the developer has reached 100%, do you know if it launches today? Sorry for my English. Thank you.

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
He said that long time ago, gettin hardware and then something else and then... there's always something that supposed to slow. It's incredible how it start to take more and more time and less and less content. He's milking, he's making slow on purpose so he can keep getting more money. Nothing against that (make the money0, but thats the truth.

I will never go on his page or try to find personal contact to criticize him, 'demand' something as i don't pay. But i will surely can post my opinion on a 'public' forum about it.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes