armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Actualy even this game is nothing like the reality.C'mon how many times your mother will see or touch your cock for 2 weeks?Well Sophia did that for a whole lifetime:)Don't forget how many times the boys fall on her or "accidentaly" touch her but or tits:)
Almost 4,000$. Is he gonna beat lewdlab? I mean he's at 4 freaking k and there still hasn't been one full blown sex scene.
You are joking.Lewdlab is making like 30 000$+
I doubt this game will reach even 1/3 of that.

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
Actualy even this game is nothing like the reality.C'mon how many times your mother will see or touch your cock for 2 weeks?Well Sophia did that for a whole lifetime:)Don't forget how many times the boys fall on her or "accidentaly" touch her but or tits:)

You are joking.Lewdlab is making like 30 000$+
I doubt this game will reach even 1/3 of that.
That is what I said before, but a lot of people disagreed with me :D . This game don't have even simple animations. Milfy City hit the top because of the quality of the renders and the long animations compare other games

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That is what I said before, but a lot of people disagreed with me :D . This game don't have even simple animations. Milfy City hit the top because of the quality of the renders and the long animations compare other games
I bet that if the dev was working only on the game,it will be even better.Sadly he don't make enought money to quit his job.BTW I'm not sure that even the guys that hit 10 000$ mark or even more,are working only on their games.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Yeah, you are right, this game doesnt have the animations Milfy City haves, but this game haves (so far) 2981 renders
Milfy City only haves about 1100, i mean i also love ICSTOR but he doesnt even comes close to the same level of attention to detail.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, you are right, this game doesnt have the animations Milfy City haves, but this game haves (so far) 2981 renders
Milfy City only haves about 1100, i mean i also love ICSTOR but he doesnt even comes close to the same level of attention to detail.
You need to count again.Milfy City have almost 5000 images.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What's the difference between an image and a render? As far as I know, each image needs to be rendered out of Daz3d for it to be included in a Ren'py game. Hopefully this particular discussion won't devolve into another fight over which game is superior. People can like Milfy City and A Wife and Mother at the same time, without placing one over the other. They're very different games with different target audiences. Also one must take into account that Milfy City is the result of years of experience, while AWAM is the developer's first game, so that would be like comparing a big shot Hollywood director with an indie filmmaker (and no, that's not an insult directed at Lust&Passion, so don't make it a thing).
See this will help you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So the first one is a render - meaning one shot from a series of images for an animation sequence, and the second one is an image - a static element used in the background of a scene? Either way, the terms are, by definition, interchangeable. An image is a render, and a render is an image, no matter how it's used. The argument seems to be that AWAM has more images (static elements) than Milfy City, while Milfy City has more renders thanks to its advanced animations. Both can be true at the same time, especially given that Lust&Passion has included a lot of (what some people have deemed as unnecessary or casual) images within particular scenes.
This is all to say that the distinction between the terms image and render seems pointless, since the process for getting both is exactly the same - the only difference is content, and it is therefore, subjective. If you were to say that Milfy City has more tangible content due to its advanced animation, then that would be a fair point, but again, you would run into the people who say that content is measured by the number of scenes, not the number of renders - which would be a fair point too. Also, as far as I know, Lust&Passion is not rendering individual elements (such as a door), but rather fully customized scenes with characters, props and environments.
Anyways, both games are good, and both games cater to their particular audience. Time will only tell which one will be successful (in terms of financial contributions), though I think that Milfy City might be winning on that front due to the sheer number of games the developer has previously put out.
We love both games.
Anyway,Shingeki no Kyojin ep.7 is out before Babysitter 0.1.5 and The Tyrant 0.50:)

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Still it have more than 3000 renders.He is just compressing them to be like 100-200KB not 1-1,5MB each like AWAM.
Sorry man but you are wrong, I'm not the one saying that Milfy City has about 1100 renders, ICSTOR is the one who said it, about a month ago he made that statement in his Discord Group.
icstor.JPG

Reactions: jackolante
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes