hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If that is still valid what the KillJoys picked out in this email from L&P, the fans of blackmail stories will definitely win (not excitement, just a little joke).
It is also interesting that the Patreon rules prohibit incest and Shota but do not prohibit sexual humiliation and sexual blackmail of women. The political correctness of an American company does not go that far.
As for the further path of Sophia with Aiden, there is no real choice where the story ends after the 12 tasks. Sophia will be a different person. The only question is what we, the players, are telling us what spirit this other Sophia is. For me she will either be a submissive broken woman who loves sex or a woman in love (in Aiden) who loves sex or something in between. Both horrific ideas for me.
A dominant woman who still has a life of her own, loves sex and chooses her sex partner independently, I do not see this end of the 12 tasks on this path.
If the last event hadn't been so hot I would finish the Aiden Route now. But my Filthy points are at least as high as Sophia's.

roro

May 29, 2017
Yes Indeed it should be interesting but it is also a little off putting for me. The fact that doing Aiden's task becomes a voluntary choice of Sophia dulls down the storyline for me. If this the only blackmail storyline it should have a pressure to do the tasks till the end. All other storylines already offer Sophia the liberty to do things voluntarily.
Also I kinda fear what Extremes are we talking off. It would also really suck if all the slow burn till now just suddenly starts taking leaps. Personally speaking it would make me feel that what was the point of the slow burn if it was all supposed to start taking jumps in the corruption.

I generally just don't care for the MC characters in the corruption games and only make the filthy choices but with Sophia I do care and that's why I guess it kinda makes me sad that the sudden progression might actually make her just like the other MC's in such games who will just go all the way on every route and I will stop caring for the character and the story.

I just don't want that to happen but L&P's recent post that you put here and the last update really makes me feel that it will happen. L&P does not look like he is wanting to take any steps back but instead keep going more and more extreme.
My interpretation of his post is slightly different. I don't think Aiden tasks will become voluntary to Sophia. She may have an option to end it, but it may have some consequences, so if she chooses no to end it I don't think it's because she likes it, but because she thinks it wasn't that bad until now. Maybe later when it becomes unbearable for her, this opportunity to end Aidens task is lost, and she is forced to continue.

roro

May 29, 2017
Aiden's tasks are not supposed to be that extreme/violent but I do wonder at times what L&P definition of extreme is.
So I guess form the 4th task onwards we will get our answer.
He never said the 4th task will be extreme...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He never said the 4th task will be extreme...
L&P has said that the tasks themselves will not be that extreme but what is L&P definition of extreme.
Also the way that he wrote this post does leave it open to interpretation.
4th paragraph down
CaptureAIDEN.PNG
This is an old post so I don't know how it stands now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lockerxx

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Those are mostly characters that actually are good like Ellie, Patricia and Alyssa. Sam has also been popular always as he is the immediate choice for people who don't like Dylan.
I am actually suprised by the amount of votes subway guys had. I'd hardly expect them to have any votes.
Yes, the subway rapists got more votes than her hubby “Liam the Cuck” what a bunch of sick fucks we are. LOL

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
My interpretation of his post is slightly different. I don't think Aiden tasks will become voluntary to Sophia. She may have an option to end it, but it may have some consequences, so if she chooses no to end it I don't think it's because she likes it, but because she thinks it wasn't that bad until now. Maybe later when it becomes unbearable for her, this opportunity to end Aidens task is lost, and she is forced to continue.
I would like it if Sophia decides to continue for now and accepts the 4th task. But then there will be no exit for her from the Aiden route till the 9th task where there will be a difficult solution. That would actually make it interesting. You either dropout at 4 or at 9 or complete all of them. No quitting besides these options.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
This is not the ringing endorsement you may think it is. Is it too much to ask that we should have fewer games that put women into this position? Do we need games that set women up for unpleasant sexual encounters; and then justify it with flimsy logic to avoid accusations of rape? "She wasn't forced to fuck him, she wanted to get _______ and used sex as a tool to achieve it even though she hated every second of it and took no pleasure in the experience." Like, really? Do we really want Sophia to have unenjoyable sex that is coerced from her? But that's the problem with blackmail stories, right? Either the woman grows to enjoy it which breaks the tension, or she gets coerced into sex and the game finds any excuse to justify it as not rape.

None of this is meant as an accusation of you Sabertooth__ , you're just stating a fact. It's just super frustrating that this is a well known trope in adult games. It happens over, and over, and over again. Putting aside all the ethical implications, it's just lazy writing at this point. I hope AWAM does something new with Aiden, but I'm already wavering in my support. If we get a situation where Sophia fucks Aiden and we get nothing but shots if her unhappy face and inner monologue of her saying "it's ok that I chose this. I'm doing it for Dylan. I just need to get through this. I hate Aiden. I hate that this feels good. God I'm so sorry Liam." I'll fucking puke.
And do we need more incest games ?

Humiliation is a kink, the stronger willed the woman is, the better it is. If the woman becomes a slut after just one event, it's less interesting. This game is great for that, at least I hope she will break in the end (if your choices lead to that of course)

Some people want her dominant, some people want her submissive. Either should be possible according to your choices

And what about empowered women who use their body on stream ? bad or good position for a woman ?

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes