Jul 1, 2021
who knows the developer solved the problem where Dylan should win in the park on android versions, but can't do whatever we do .. did he correct this error ?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
bennet?the shotas?the old people,Who? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: But more important who will be her first girl/girl sex scene:love::love::love:
It's not going to be Bennett since he barely has events left, plus I think he was no longer on the poll as well.
There is no way an optional storyline like the Shotas which is also not very loved will feature one of the highlights of the game
The old men have trouble standing themselves and so do their dicks :LOL:

The events for day 16 we know are Aiden, 2nd Job, 3+ Ellie events ( Ellie day), No Dylan, as much as I hate to say this Most probably Sam will get the event, since it will be a wild event and Sophia will do something unexpected, it should be with a character that has been developed around her. It can't be a character like the Janitor with whom there is only 1 interaction or like Carl with whom except for a little flirting nothing ever happened.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It's not going to be Bennett since he barely has events left, plus I think he was no longer on the poll as well.
There is no way an optional storyline like the Shotas which is also not very loved will feature one of the highlights of the game
The old men have trouble standing themselves and so do their dicks :LOL:

The events for day 16 we know are Aiden, 2nd Job, 3+ Ellie events ( Ellie day), No Dylan, as much as I hate to say this Most probably Sam will get the event, since it will be a wild event and Sophia will do something unexpected, it should be with a character that has been developed around her. It can't be a character like the Janitor with whom there is only 1 interaction or like Carl with whom except for a little flirting nothing ever happened.
We have 3 events with Ellie, one happens in the morning, one shower, the others in the afternoon. Side jobs are at noon. Aiden's at school in the morning, so maybe he'll call her in the afternoon.
We have free: morning, but a sex scene before Aiden's task I don't think will happen.
The sex scene will be in the afternoon, after Aiden.

Reactions: Beowulf72

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We have 3 events with Ellie, one happens in the morning, one shower, the others in the afternoon. Side jobs are at noon. Aiden's at school in the morning, so maybe he'll call her in the afternoon.
We have free: morning, but a sex scene before Aiden's task I don't think will happen.
The sex scene will be in the afternoon, after Aiden.
Sex(intercourse) was not mentioned by L&P

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
:sneaky: :unsure::love::giggle:
Excuse me . Okay let's say "for" Sophia sexual encounter without Liam. Could be Ellie birthday gift they gave her.The one Sophia accidentally found when cleaning Ellie room Or Antonio Sr. Given for a gift from Alyssa . ;) Hmm very intriguing. We never know . Just saying . Good Day to All and please be safe and healthy.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I have myself asked L&P the ages and he said the oldest is 16 and the the other two 15. So the ages have been confirmed.

Which clearly means the oldest boy is 6-8 months younger than Dylan and Sam.

I have mentioned this before I believe, also that age of consent is really a variable, lot of countries have it at 15, lots have it at 16. Some even 13 while some even 20 ( which will make even Ellie below the age of consent )

So it's basically whatever floats your boat
NO!! It is whatever is ILLEGAL in your country. Where you can face a criminal prosecution and hence public shaming and thus potentially damage to yourself and/or your property, not for doing anything, but just MERELY from having the IMAGE on your PC.

Don't believe me? A doctor who specializing in treating sick children and their diseases i.e. a Pediatrician and his house was attacked by local mob because they were too stupid to understand the difference between a doctor and a Pediophile…..

So it is not just "whatever floats your boat"

Reactions: Alley_Cat

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I have myself asked L&P the ages and he said the oldest is 16 and the the other two 15. So the ages have been confirmed.

Which clearly means the oldest boy is 6-8 months younger than Dylan and Sam.

I have mentioned this before I believe, also that age of consent is really a variable, lot of countries have it at 15, lots have it at 16. Some even 13 while some even 20 ( which will make even Ellie below the age of consent )

So it's basically whatever floats your boat
To be blunt he will say whatever he wants to keep his ass looking legitimate. That was not the physical representation he presented. That is why so many are upset with his presentation and why he has a SHOTA TAG. You can stop with the sugar coating. The horse has been dead since the first post on this topic.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
It's hard for me to understand why there's so much debate about the disciples. There can be no doubt that regardless of what messages are passed back and forth between Patreons and the developer, and no matter what text is presented in the script file, the images we were presented were deliberately created - nothing L&P does is an accident - to evoke in our minds three boys in early-stage puberty. The script was also written in such a way that (depending on choices, of course) the adult molesting the children convinces herself that this is a harmless action.

If you like that, well, that's great for you. If you want to talk about how much you like it, fine. But don't pretend it was something other than sexual abuse of children, and certainly don't debase yourself by trying to argue otherwise.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Early stage puberty? That would be like 12-13, and they're clearly older than that. Much as I dislike how this game turned out (blueballing/no sex with a guy not a pindick and not even seeing her vag FOUR years in[!!!]) they are clearly AT LEAST about 16 and could definitely pass for 18-19.
bruh if you want to justify wanking to shota, you dont have to but go for it if it makes you feel better, but dont expect anyone to believe this

Jul 6, 2021
NO!! It is whatever is ILLEGAL in your country. Where you can face a criminal prosecution and hence public shaming and thus potentially damage to yourself and/or your property, not for doing anything, but just MERELY from having the IMAGE on your PC.

Don't believe me? A doctor who specializing in treating sick children and their diseases i.e. a Pediatrician and his house was attacked by local mob because they were too stupid to understand the difference between a doctor and a Pediophile…..

So it is not just "whatever floats your boat"

If it's anything like this it's not illegal in the US as it is not of a real person. Again the ones in here seem to be at least around 18 anyway. And hell, when I was in my teens if a teacher looking like that would have wanted to get it on I would have been OK. Of course when they brag to their friends is when it messes it up. Ones I had were elderly or otherwise NOT good looking.

Jul 6, 2021
Still, I don't see how anyone can see this as good. No sex even 1 year in is a shit game. Now 3 years+ still none but husband and never even see her pussy. Are Southern Baptist fundies and the Taliban upvoting this? That might make sense but to anyone sane this game is at best PG so far and shit. Adult games without sex are about as good as decaf coffee, non-alcoholic beer or a prostitute that only lets you cuddle. This far in both here and Patreon should say "shit game, ban the dev."
This is a ROMANCE NOVEL for extremely prudish women, not a sex game. I think anyone who likes this needs their head examined and probably be sent to a mental hospital or to be checked for frigidity or for a male underdeveloped testicles. Any normal male stuck playing this would be screaming in pain due to balls crossing from blue to purple to black.

Mar 28, 2020
Still, I don't see how anyone can see this as good. No sex even 1 year in is a shit game. Now 3 years+ still none but husband and never even see her pussy. Are Southern Baptist fundies and the Taliban upvoting this? That might make sense but to anyone sane this game is at best PG so far and shit. Adult games without sex are about as good as decaf coffee, non-alcoholic beer or a prostitute that only lets you cuddle. This far in both here and Patreon should say "shit game, ban the dev."
This is a ROMANCE NOVEL for extremely prudish women, not a sex game. I think anyone who likes this needs their head examined and probably be sent to a mental hospital or to be checked for frigidity or for a male underdeveloped testicles. Any normal male stuck playing this would be screaming in pain due to balls crossing from blue to purple to black.
why are you so butthurt if you don't like the game then just don't play it and stay off the page.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
So if you don't like it and don't play it why are you here? :unsure:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I see this thread has been going swell for the day.

So I've been thinking that perhaps the first hetero sex scene

Will be Liam.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes