Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
From what I've noticed, it was because of the latest content in the second side job. Since there are now male characters below the age of consent (in the US, where I believe this is set) engaging in sexual activities.
I thought those three were like 16 or 17 or some sort of number.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I thought those three were like 16 or 17 or some sort of number.
Even if they are 15, that still makes them under the age of consent. And while that might be fine by forum rules, is still enough to make some of our member's careers at risk if it was ever discovered they were playing the game. It's certainly the case for me, and I've tried in no uncertain terms I find that content despicable. I just choose not to play it.

That they even look younger, and that their actual age isn't verified in-game, is enough to reasonably give people pause as to L&P's intentions. Until we have verifiable information that the boys are over the age of consent, the shota tag should remain.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
1 month into the dev cycle and we're already at 20 and 10 percent, or 15 on the average, which is 85 percent of the work. so 12 percent. thats unreal, so only 7 more months at this pace for an update supposed to take 3.......

This dev. good thing he's working 11 hours a day.
You're right. Make your own game and show him how it's done.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
For once I'm not asking news about the game, but about its developer.
Given the recent disaster that hit parts of central-western Germany, do any of the L&P patrons who usually frequent this thread as well, know if he and his family are okay? I hope the flood didn't hit hard where he lives.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
For once I'm not asking news about the game, but about its developer.
Given the recent disaster that hit parts of central-western Germany, do any of the L&P patrons who usually frequent this thread as well, know if he and his family are okay? I hope the flood didn't hit hard where he lives.
My impression is that he lives in a big city.

Reactions: xxxorro and Hlextor

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There's already some pretty significant gaps between potential partners. The furthest the guys have got with Sophia is a peck on the lips Dylan needed to sneak, and some fantasies by Sophia. But she has almost got off in front of Ellie and Alyssa. The entire point of Alyssa inviting Sophia over on playable day 17 is so that they wont get interrupted by the boys. Depending on what the "wild" event is, Sophia might finally get off as soon as playable day 16.
The "Wild event" is hetero though if I remember right

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
1 month into the dev cycle and we're already at 20 and 10 percent, or 15 on the average, which is 85 percent of the work. so 12 percent. thats unreal, so only 7 more months at this pace for an update supposed to take 3.......

This dev. good thing he's working 11 hours a day.
The development started on 5th of July, so that means 11 days. Which also means all your math goes down the drain

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes