palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 1300529

I select Force ANGLE2 Renderer then result as this picture , any idea for this problems ?
Did you read the text? If what it says is true, then your GPU isn't functioning properly. Check for driver updates and/or see if your GPU is actually working.

That's literally what it says in your screenshot, so I don't even know why I'm posting this, but oh well.. :p

Also, did you restart the game after changing the render options?

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love::love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
natalie saw Sophie? :unsure:
Considering the teaser we've seen, it would be the assumption. But since we've already seen an upskirt of Nat, pantiless is the next step. We've seen a fair few women completely naked already, so Nat has some catching up to do.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Considering the teaser we've seen, it would be the assumption. But since we've already seen an upskirt of Nat, pantiless is the next step. We've seen a fair few women completely naked already, so Nat has some catching up to do.
we saw Patricia,Ellie,Vicky,Marie,Claire and Julia cute boobs.Natalie and emma are the last ones.it looks like emma will be the last one :unsure:.
EDIT:and Alyssa :cry: :cry: :cry:.how i forget her:FacePalm:

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If it's day 17 at soccer practice then maybe we won't really be seeing her anywhere near naked. Unless the soccer practice is just a small part of the event and the rest of the event is at her home.
It's not day 17 at soccer practice. It's day 17 at Alyssa's house. Dylan and Zac just wont be around to be a nuisance, because they will be at soccer practice

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
It's not day 17 at soccer practice. It's day 17 at Alyssa's house. Dylan and Zac just wont be around to be a nuisance, because they will be at soccer practice
I think if we don't see Alyssa for so long, it's because their story is already well advanced.
There isn't much left before Sophia and Alyssa "take action".
It could explain that we don't see her before otherwise it could cause a gap with the other potential partners of Sophia.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think if we don't see Alyssa for so long, it's because their story is already well advanced.
There isn't much left before Sophia and Alyssa "take action".
It could explain that we don't see her before otherwise it could cause a gap with the other potential partners of Sophia.
There's already some pretty significant gaps between potential partners. The furthest the guys have got with Sophia is a peck on the lips Dylan needed to sneak, and some fantasies by Sophia. But she has almost got off in front of Ellie and Alyssa. The entire point of Alyssa inviting Sophia over on playable day 17 is so that they wont get interrupted by the boys. Depending on what the "wild" event is, Sophia might finally get off as soon as playable day 16.

Jul 28, 2017
1 month into the dev cycle and we're already at 20 and 10 percent, or 15 on the average, which is 85 percent of the work. so 12 percent. thats unreal, so only 7 more months at this pace for an update supposed to take 3.......

This dev. good thing he's working 11 hours a day.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes