Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The first is the logical and normal one. It's an afternoon with a band of kids, one being your neighbor.
The second is too much, including the idea that Sophia doesn't have much of a social life and pulls out the expensive dresses whenever she gets the chance. Plus it would give too much importance to an event that isn't.
But, it seems, the patrons will choose the latter, the reasons are ... a bunch of perv :ROFLMAO:

So Sophia will have to go home and change before her meeting with Cathy. Thanks KillJoys (y)
L&P has been known to screw the poll and do what he wants anyway. He did that for the dress for Aiden's second task.

mad_hungarian

Apr 17, 2021
Love for Sam to do a song exclusively for Sophia while she's in the Bar.
AC/DC Touch too Much "too much for my body, to much for my brain, this damn woman is going to drive me insane"

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019

Unlocked

View attachment 1327044
The Rocky outfit looks better and more suited to the event. Although the Classy outfit looks easier for Sophia to expose herself.

If the outfit itself doesn’t play a role in the event, then I would go for the Rocky one.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

I would have preferred a light dress with a black leather jacket...
View attachment 1327424 :cool:
View attachment 1327434 :p

But whatever... :coffee:

Apollodore theory #7551

Could it be that Sophia meets one of her students at this concet or another unexpected character ?
If there were students at the gig, wouldn't they more be students from Sam's school? That's where he would have done more of his promotions. Also what would be the point, this is a Sam event. If Dylan were invited it might make sense though.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Apollodore theory #3419

Could it be that Nathalie plays a future role to spice up the relationship between Sophia and Liam ? :sneaky:

I don’t see her exclusive to Sophia. :coffee:

I would have preferred a light dress with a black leather jacket...

View attachment 1327424 :cool:

View attachment 1327434 :p

But whatever... :coffee:
Apollodore theory #7551

Could it be that Sophia meets one of her students at this concet or another unexpected character ?
Where do you post the remaining theories Mr. Apollodore . From #3419 straight to #7551 :LOL: I look forward to the the 1000's of theories in between

Reactions: Adolfo

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Love for Sam to do a song exclusively for Sophia while she's in the Bar.
AC/DC Touch too Much "too much for my body, to much for my brain, this damn woman is going to drive me insane"
AcDC 'All Night Long"- That is the song! "Knocking me out with those American thighs"

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But watching Sophia headbanging along while wearing something like or while Sam rocks out on the cello would be hilarious. I know it's not going to happen, I still find it a fun thought.
Headbang with her boobs :oops: now that would be a sight to see :ROFLMAO:

Aug 27, 2020

Unlocked

View attachment 1327044
now I'm really jealous of this , I really hated it and was disappointed because Sophia was seen as a hot at every Sam events, But at Dylan's events, Sophia is wearing simple dresses, And we don't want to envision Sam's romantic way before Dylan, which even Dylan's fans don't like it , I like the romance between Sophia and Dylan before Sam,

And Sophia doesn't even fall in love with Sam because Sam is her son's best friend, And Sophia knows that if her son knows something about this, She knows that this can cause her much trouble , so Before that, Sofia should be on a romantic path with her son and earn his love, then Sophia can continue on a romantic relationship with Sam, If this happens absolutely Dylan and Sam's fans are satisfied with this . And ( Lust&Passion) Dev should do it too .

Sorry English is not my native language.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes