Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I doubt it as he probably already has the outfits so he can continue the event without any problems
If I have kept up to date with the % split between the 4 events and the overall progress tracker, then it seems that L&P is either near the end of the Nathalie scene or just starting the second scene. From memory Sam's concert is now the third scene now that we have the visit of Liam and Sophia to Andy and Cathy.

If I am right then he won't have started on Sam's scene yet and thus L&P won't be losing time waiting for the end of this vote on Sophia's outfits?

Reactions: Old Dog

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I would prefer that there be less scatter* on details, and that the creator remains focused on what he has to do rather than the tastes/desires of each one.
*not sure of the term: dispersion, fragmentation

If the pace of the updates was good then this is a luxury we could afford !
I know the choice of Sophia's outfits does nt in itself actually affect the storyline, but it would be nice if we had a more focussed L&P with a clear idea of the story he wants to tell, and thus be less influenced by the view of Patreon members which will naturally ebb and flow depending on recent updates, as they stick most in the memories.

For me the choice of Sophia's outfits is less worrying than the vote for favourite potential LI's which would definitely have greater impact on the storyline itself if L&P pays too much attention to it. I can understand L&P feeling that he needed to rebuild bridges with some or many of his Patreons, but I am concerned that this recent trend of polls is indicative of what is to come....

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

View attachment 1327761
Thanks - I had to follow the link to read up as that is one of their albums that I know least.

From your link it was released in 2008, i.e. 13 years ago. So it would have come out after both Dylan and Ellie were born.
Maybe there is no significance to that date, just that it was a short title that L&P could fit on the top without too small writing.

Reactions: Dan5k74

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Looking for the other dress poll, I just bumped into this old post from Jan 2020:

If Sophia stayed until the end of the dinner then she's got 2 weeks to decide. Even though it's out of the question for her at the moment. The 1st chance to get rid of Bennett she'll presumably get on playable day 18.

Maybe Sophia will be tell everything to the school director and Bennett will finally be fired? :unsure:
Was it before or after he decided to give Bennet's story less space?
Is that PD 18 as 1st chance to get rid of him still valid?
We now know that Morello can (allegedly) have a part on this, I was just wondering if we have fresher intel on this and this PD 18 is still valid.

Because, if so, it also coincides with one of the Aiden's milestones for getting rid of him (see "The Post" by Apollodore ;) https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-5196619)

Reactions: roro

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I'm sorry, but this outfit is definitely not suitable for school. When I said that the choice of L&P is the best, I meant that the yellow dress from the whole list is the most suitable, in my opinion.

Regarding the new vote:
First of all, thank you KillJoys.

Secondly, as far as I can understand, the majority, here on the forum, speaks in favor of the first outfit. It is claimed that it is more suitable for a rock concert. And I agree with this, if we are talking about a classic rock concert at a stadium or other place where there is a huge mass of people.
But if we are talking about a rock concert of an amateur band in a coastal bar on a warm evening? Then the second option is much more suitable! Since it is at the same time quite democratic and at the same time elegant and also sexy! That emphasizes the beauty and attractiveness of a no longer young woman.
I don't think that Sofia plans to tease someone on purpose at this event, but if it happens that they will remain alone with Sam, then the milestone part of the outfit can easily accidentally reveal to Sam what he has been dreaming of seeing for so long! ;)

Therefore, taking into account all the above, my choice is for this version of the outfit for visiting a bar in which a rock group of young performers will perform.
1627749634162.png

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I'm sorry, but this outfit is definitely not suitable for school. When I said that the choice of L&P is the best, I meant that the yellow dress from the whole list is the most suitable, in my opinion.

Regarding the new vote:

Secondly, as far as I can understand, the majority, here on the forum, speaks in favor of the first outfit. It is claimed that it is more suitable for a rock concert. And I agree with this, if we are talking about a classic rock concert at a stadium or other place where there is a huge mass of people.
But if we are talking about a rock concert of an amateur band in a coastal bar on a warm evening? Then the second option is much more suitable! Since it is at the same time quite democratic and at the same time elegant and also sexy! That emphasizes the beauty and attractiveness of a no longer young woman.
I don't think that Sofia plans to tease someone on purpose at this event, but if it happens that they will remain alone with Sam, then the milestone part of the outfit can easily accidentally reveal to Sam what he has been dreaming of seeing for so long! ;)

Therefore, taking into account all the above, my choice is for this version of the outfit for visiting a bar in which a rock group of young performers will perform.
View attachment 1327866
And in this regard, I am most concerned about whether Sam will touch and massage Sofia's thighs? This outfit allows him to do it, but will Sofia allow it?
If he allows it, it will turn out that Dylan is lagging behind Sam again!

Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
I

Regarding the new vote:

View attachment 1327866
i want to see..both the outfits... But if i have to select one ..i will select 2nd one....or maybe she leaves the home wearing the first outfit...to the concert...but carries the 2nd outfit in the car...and later on wears the 2nd one on special demand of sam....or maybe... After looking the exposing dress of Patricia or other girls at concert...she changes to 2nd one...and maybe face a wardrobe malfunction....later on when in car with SAM....

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The Ellie/Dylan side event will finish soon so Dylan had better get a move on if he wants to get anywhere. View attachment 1326987
I don't know how he could say Dylan/Ellie is a side story, then L&P injects it into the main path on the next P.D as an evening choice between Sophia or Ellie. It's just like the Dylan/Amber or Dylan/Emma path if you choose to send Dylan to boarding school or hook up with Emma as it stops Dylan from pursuing Sophia, and L&P doesn't consider these events to be a side story.

Dylan/Ellie's story started as a side story, and I thought it would remain as such. However, I can't see this continuing as a side story after making that choice to be with Ellie. IMO, this follows the same path as Dylan/Amber or Dylan/Emma and is a stop-gap to prevent a harem from forming since he has stated that he doesn't want a harem theme in his novel.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't know how he could say Dylan/Ellie is a side story, then L&P injects it into the main path on the next P.D as an evening choice between Sophia or Ellie. It's just like the Dylan/Amber or Dylan/Emma path if you choose to send Dylan to boarding school or hook up with Emma as it stops Dylan from pursuing Sophia, and L&P doesn't consider these events to be a side story.

Dylan/Ellie's story started as a side story, and I thought it would remain as such. However, I can't see this continuing as a side story after making that choice to be with Ellie. IMO, this follows the same path as Dylan/Amber or Dylan/Emma and is a stop-gap to prevent a harem from forming since he has stated that he doesn't want a harem theme in his novel.
I don't myself but

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Apologies if this was answered already but does anyone have any clue to what the Homeless care thing Dylan brings up to Sophia at the park is about?

I don't know why we need another branch going on, I feel like with everyone and ever path we have had the moment we don't need ANOTHER storyline. I say that as someone who would actually like the story of a hot rich milf getting groped/fucked by a dirty vagrant but again I believe we have enough routes already.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Don't remember what I said last time, but if I were to guess I'd say the max amount of woman Dylan would be able to at most sleep with in ONE route would be 2 MAYBE 3. Of course I may be forgetting someone in saying that.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Apologies if this was answered already but does anyone have any clue to what the Homeless care thing Dylan brings up to Sophia at the park is about?

I don't know why we need another branch going on, I feel like with everyone and ever path we have had the moment we don't need ANOTHER storyline. I say that as someone who would actually like the story of a hot rich milf getting groped/fucked by a dirty vagrant but again I believe we have enough routes already.
CaptureSIDE JOB.jpg

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes