GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm still chucking over your previous comment of "boob pockets"!!
:LOL: :LOL:
To give L&P some slack, is it safe to say that this not a fully completed render? Now leaving aside any discussion of Sophia's fluctuating cup size (which some people bring up with monotonous regularity), in general L&P does a better job depicting female characters and their clothing than most male developers. In fact many people seem to broadly agree that he does a better job with his female characters than he does with his male characters.

Now we have both criticized L&P for his seemingly pursuit of perfection with ever decreasing returns. But in his defence he does try to get right the way that clothes etc fall naturally. And I understand from the comments of those posting their work in the AWAM fanarts thread that this is difficult to master. If L&P has nt done it here in a render that is not going to be in the final game, then so what? If anything we should be happy that, for once, L&P is not wasting time on what I would assume that both you and I would feel was unnecessary?

Please bear in mind that I have already argued in favour of the first outfit (ideally without ripped jeans) as I do think the second outfit is too racy for Sophia to wear in publiv=c at this atge.
It's not really a reflection on L&P because I'm sure he's using a premade asset from DAZ. But many premade clothing assets are designed by pervs who don't understand women's bodies or women's clothing. Boobs and asses are clung to in ways that are laughable. I'm sure L&P will try and massage this asset to improve it, but you can only polish a turd just so much.

I need to learn DAZ so that I can live out my fantasy of being a fashion designer. I'll specialize in realistic clothing for women. I'll be out of business in a month.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's not really a reflection on L&P because I'm sure he's using a premade asset from DAZ. But many premade clothing assets are designed by pervs who don't understand women's bodies or women's clothing. Boobs and asses are clung to in ways that are laughable. I'm sure L&P will try and massage this asset to improve it, but you can only polish a turd just so much.

I need to learn DAZ so that I can live out my fantasy of being a fashion designer. I'll specialize in realistic clothing for women. I'll be out of business in a month.
Please do as it would be great to get some stylish/classic clothes.
I have been looking for gown(full lengh) but as you have said it laughable

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Please do as it would be great to get some stylish/classic clothes.
I have been looking for gown(full lengh) but as you have said it laughable
Some other less cultured types might snigger at your seeming suggestion of cross-dressing, but I am pretty sure you are referring to your Daz 3d rendering. Well, fairly sure.....
:giggle:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Well short of L&P adding a bikini option, most Patreons are surely going to vote for the jumpsuit option.
As they would want Sophia to be wearing as little as possible before sexual shenanigans can commence.
Even if completely inappropriate for the storyline.
:(
It reminds me of the polls Dr Pink Cake does for BADIK. He allows polls to determine what characters will wear in each update, and without fail it's always the sluttiest, most out of character, option that wins. In fact, the entire methodology behind his polls was so flawed that I stopped supporting him entirely.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well short of L&P adding a bikini option, most Patreons are surely going to vote for the jumpsuit option.
As they would want Sophia to be wearing as little as possible before sexual shenanigans can commence.
Even if completely inappropriate for the storyline.
:(
Unless they don't want sexual shenanigans between Sophia and Sam to commence. Having a look at the jumpsuit morphs, and there doesn't look to be one for revealing breasts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, all nice and plausible, but where is the 3000m high airport? :ROFLMAO:
Not in Cali- Maybe Ecuador, Chile, Peru. Only ones I know near an ocean with immediate big mountains. And none of those deal with the big jets. Runways are not long enough. Pressure altitude has huge impact on Takeoff and Landing Data. Albuquerque is just over 6000 ft MSL, if I remember right, and a fighter uses over half of the 11k runway for takeoff. On a hot day it is very exciting for any problems. I always appreciated a hook. Just Sayin'!:cool:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
It isn't just because it's for a music show, the outfit defies nature. Apparently this romper is made out of rubber and not subject to gravity. This isn't a problem with L&P alone, apparently men have no idea how women's clothing should look or fit.
Personally I like the "I dream of Jeanie" Outfit for Barbra Eden, 1 million BC for Raquel Welch, Breakfast at Tiffany's for Audrey Hepburn, Captain America (the red dress) for Haley Atwell,..... yeah I am stuck on that red dress!:)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wonder how many patrons actually know what "morphs" means clothing wise with Daz,not a lot me thinks.
Doesn't matter. While it might be sexier, the second outfit makes it harder for Sophia to flash her tits or pussy.
what would the events be in next update?
I guess it'll focus on lesbian route?
It's only the Nat event next update for those on the lesbian route. The rest is Dylan/Ellie/Christine, Sam's concert and Cathy event.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I don't know if L&P has ever visited USA, but to me San Alejo feels like a non-American view of what So-Cal is based on films and TV series. To me I think of San Alejo being broadly based on LA without being tied to specifics. So it may be smaller than LA and have less traffic jams. But can you imagine the uproar if L&P added another 100 renders to every car journey to depict the traffic jams and the resulting smog.....
:D
oooh and a road rage incident and a carjacking and a traffic jam for a slow moving white bronco.:ROFLMAO::eek::devilish:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

Not if you focus Brazilian bikinis. Granted 'realistic' for Rio or Miami. Pretty sure you will make a mint.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes