Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I believe San Alejo is essentially LA. Even down to the local geography with the mountains and forests etc.
The existence of a subway does lend some credence to LA, but IMHO LA is way too big geographically and way too congested with traffic to be San Alejo. The idea of driving from the bridal shop location to the forested hills in the Aiden 3rd task would take at least two hours each way, so couldn’t be done in a single afternoon. Also, Patricia would not have to point out to Sophia that certain areas are riddled with crime, for example: everyone would know that.

North of LA a few dozen miles or even south, between LA and San Diego, makes way more sense to me.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
The existence of a subway does lend some credence to LA, but IMHO LA is way too big geographically and way too congested with traffic to be San Alejo. The idea of driving from the bridal shop location to the forested hills in the Aiden 3rd task would take at least two hours each way, so couldn’t be done in a single afternoon. Also, Patricia would not have to point out to Sophia that certain areas are riddled with crime, for example: everyone would know that.

North of LA a few dozen miles or even south, between LA and San Diego, makes way more sense to me.
Yeah, all nice and plausible, but where is the 3000m high airport? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
That's my line, I think. ;)
Seriously, though, there are any number of mountain peaks very near the coast in California at or above 3,000m, it's just that with the amount of non-mountainous, closer to sea level land immediately to the east and west of those mountains you'd never build an airport there.

Geographically, I'd say Palm Springs makes the most sense except that it's relatively small city (~50,000 population) and not a fashion mecca. Another possibility is San Jose (~1 million population), but then I'd expect a Silicon Valley vibe to be more apparent. Do we know how Carl made his money? Maybe he's a Silicon Valley tech entrepreneur or a venture capitalist or something...

Reactions: xxxorro

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Holy boob pockets! What an absolutely ridiculous outfit.
For a rock concert....couldn't agree more. Also, she's back up to 40DD, or is it 42DD. I'm tired of commenting on her ludicrous chest at length & so will refrain from setting down what I really think....which would be "redacted" anyway. Not only that but can't nights be a lot cooler in San Alejo?

Reactions: xxxorro and hzjujk

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Don't remember what I said last time, but if I were to guess I'd say the max amount of woman Dylan would be able to at most sleep with in ONE route would be 2 MAYBE 3. Of course I may be forgetting someone in saying that.
Well, If I had to break out Dylan's Flings/Relationships based on current story "hints."

Sophia
Sophia & Patricia (Threesome)
Ellie
Emma
Marie
Amber

And I'm guessing on these two based on some subtle "hints."

Christine
Ellie & Christine (Threesome)

L&P will lock you out of one path for another to prevent any harem from forming. Example - Dylan/Emma and Dylan/Amber will lock you out of Sophia. Also, this will most likely apply to Sophia or Ellie on the next P.D. and possibly Marie in the future.

I can only see Dylan having a threesome with Sophia/Patricia as more than one partner. The rest are most likely going to be one choice that will lock you out from another.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I'm sorry, but this outfit is definitely not suitable for school. When I said that the choice of L&P is the best, I meant that the yellow dress from the whole list is the most suitable, in my opinion.

Regarding the new vote:
First of all, thank you KillJoys.

Secondly, as far as I can understand, the majority, here on the forum, speaks in favor of the first outfit. It is claimed that it is more suitable for a rock concert. And I agree with this, if we are talking about a classic rock concert at a stadium or other place where there is a huge mass of people.
But if we are talking about a rock concert of an amateur band in a coastal bar on a warm evening? Then the second option is much more suitable! Since it is at the same time quite democratic and at the same time elegant and also sexy! That emphasizes the beauty and attractiveness of a no longer young woman.
I don't think that Sofia plans to tease someone on purpose at this event, but if it happens that they will remain alone with Sam, then the milestone part of the outfit can easily accidentally reveal to Sam what he has been dreaming of seeing for so long! ;)

Therefore, taking into account all the above, my choice is for this version of the outfit for visiting a bar in which a rock group of young performers will perform.
View attachment 1327866
It's more suitable if Sophia wants to turn many eyes away from the stage, attract a dozen different chat-up lines & show-off her new silicon boob-job. Otherwise no.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
What I mean with my patchwork is that there’s a lack of color mixing in general.

Don’t you find that sad?
(of course there are some colorful outfits but not so much)
View attachment 1327892 View attachment 1327894 View attachment 1327895 View attachment 1327953 View attachment 1327921 View attachment 1327896 View attachment 1327951 View attachment 1327898 View attachment 1327899 View attachment 1327903 View attachment 1327905
View attachment 1327909 View attachment 1327910 View attachment 1327911
etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the concert, it’s too late. But I hope that for the rest, we will have more color.

We’re in San Alejo, L&P, let go of the colors ! :cool:

View attachment 1327913
Sophia's colour choice is muted but tasteful. "Less is more," "black is the new black," etc. Psychedelia is for the under 25s, surely? She's not from San Alejo, so kudos for keeping her own sense of style. [Except of course if she wears the playsuit to the rock concert].

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
For a rock concert....couldn't agree more. Also, she's back up to 40DD, or is it 42DD. I'm tired of commenting on her ludicrous chest at length & so will refrain from setting down what I really think....which would be "redacted" anyway. Not only that but can't nights be a lot cooler in San Alejo?
It isn't just because it's for a music show, the outfit defies nature. Apparently this romper is made out of rubber and not subject to gravity. This isn't a problem with L&P alone, apparently men have no idea how women's clothing should look or fit.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Apologies if this was answered already but does anyone have any clue to what the Homeless care thing Dylan brings up to Sophia at the park is about?

I don't know why we need another branch going on, I feel like with everyone and ever path we have had the moment we don't need ANOTHER storyline. I say that as someone who would actually like the story of a hot rich milf getting groped/fucked by a dirty vagrant but again I believe we have enough routes already.
I'll give you a hint....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Looking for the other dress poll, I just bumped into this old post from Jan 2020:

Was it before or after he decided to give Bennet's story less space?
Is that PD 18 as 1st chance to get rid of him still valid?
We now know that Morello can (allegedly) have a part on this, I was just wondering if we have fresher intel on this and this PD 18 is still valid.

Because, if so, it also coincides with one of the Aiden's milestones for getting rid of him (see "The Post" by Apollodore ;) https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-5196619)
Nope. Back then it would have been Playable day 17, but that would have been back when we were expecting "Coach Sophia" and the time jump. Bennett makes the proposal on day 17m so two weeks later would be day 31 - which now falls on playable day 24.
Plenty of places. Just look up something like "high altitude airports"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
It isn't just because it's for a music show, the outfit defies nature. Apparently this romper is made out of rubber and not subject to gravity. This isn't a problem with L&P alone, apparently men have no idea how women's clothing should look or fit.
I'm still chucking over your previous comment of "boob pockets"!!
:LOL: :LOL:
To give L&P some slack, is it safe to say that this not a fully completed render? Now leaving aside any discussion of Sophia's fluctuating cup size (which some people bring up with monotonous regularity), in general L&P does a better job depicting female characters and their clothing than most male developers. In fact many people seem to broadly agree that he does a better job with his female characters than he does with his male characters.

Now we have both criticized L&P for his seemingly pursuit of perfection with ever decreasing returns. But in his defence he does try to get right the way that clothes etc fall naturally. And I understand from the comments of those posting their work in the AWAM fanarts thread that this is difficult to master. If L&P has nt done it here in a render that is not going to be in the final game, then so what? If anything we should be happy that, for once, L&P is not wasting time on what I would assume that both you and I would feel was unnecessary?

Please bear in mind that I have already argued in favour of the first outfit (ideally without ripped jeans) as I do think the second outfit is too racy for Sophia to wear in publiv=c at this atge.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Nope. Back then it would have been Playable day 17, but that would have been back when we were expecting "Coach Sophia" and the time jump. Bennett makes the proposal on day 17m so two weeks later would be day 31 - which now falls on playable day 24.
Ok, I forgot to take into account the time jump.
But if I'm not wrong (there are way too many posts on this forum! :ROFLMAO: ), the announcement of the time jump came on Sept 2020
Unlocked

1) My moving is really killing me at the moment. There's every day countless of s**t to do. Every day deliveries, building ups
[...]

All I can say is that there are some really hot scenes planned for the next 3 playable days. Especially end of playable day 13 and 14! Of course we're talking here about more and much more daring scenes then we got now. Mostly hetero. And of course in the future too. There will be probably also a time jump of a week again at the end of the next playable day 12. It's actually due to a new little event storyline with Sophia, which will have some great hot impacts later.
[...]
so it could be that back then (Jan 2020) we were in the same day/PD alignment as today (so the deadline was still PD 24, like today).
Which could explain why he mentioned PD 18 when the deadline with the jump would have been on PD 17.

Regardless of the PDs issue, what I was after is that it seems like he was hinting at a possible solution to get rid of Bennet even *before* the 2 weeks deadline, whether it is Morello, Mrs Torres or whatever else.

Now if it is really on PD 18 it's interesting that it is the same day for Aiden's second solution, less comfortable than the one in PD 13

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

I don't know if L&P has ever visited USA, but to me San Alejo feels like a non-American view of what So-Cal is based on films and TV series. To me I think of San Alejo being broadly based on LA without being tied to specifics. So it may be smaller than LA and have less traffic jams. But can you imagine the uproar if L&P added another 100 renders to every car journey to depict the traffic jams and the resulting smog.....
:D

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes