Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018

Patricia picks Sophia up to drive to the rock bar where Sam and his band will have their first real performance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jesus fucking christ!@@?!! So so so hot. We are now odds-on for Patricia under-boob. Fuck yeah!

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Sophia looks like she is going to see Julio Iglesias. But this is not bad, could be a reason of sexy and funny conversations and situations, beggining with Patricia, who is looking at Sophia with an smile. Anycase people voted that outfit and that is the best reason for usung that outfit, besides I would like the rock better than this.

Reactions: the3m_dude

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
He knows it was a mistake to offer the classy one as an alternative dress. He didn't count on his patrons going for this. It is a "rock concert" after all. He should have taken something comparable.... only even more kinky.

alea iacta est! His folks have decided.
I think he knows his patrons well enough & what they'd vote for. Polling was a way to deflect from the ludicrous choice he'd already made, ie "It's what the people wanted, they've spoken. I'm just a Dev," while at the same time giving his paying public the semblance of some genuine participation. It is what it is alright....with bells on!

It sometimes feels, IMO, as though we've reached a point where otherwise good, even great, updates have to contain something hideous & potentially game spoiling. Last time, for me anyway, it was the shota event. Ultimately that was 'OK' because it was avoidable & after I played it once & decided it wasn't for me, I went back & joined the old men's care route.

I've played the Sam path from the start & I'm not going to stop because of a totally inappropriate outfit but it will be a case of like it or lump it. Whatever Sophia wears is unavoidable, except by dropping the route. I have to hope, given recent developments, that this is the only aspect of the next update that uses a megaphone to say, "for you the veneer of realism is a thing of the past."

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So, no Ellie. Sam will drive Sophia home.
Unless, obviously, Ellie is competent enough to say, get there on her own? We know Christine has a car, so is it that inconceivable that Ellie gets a lift from her to the concert? We already know Ellie might have plans with friends in the afternoon, so if you're not doing the bonus storyline (like me), Ellie might not be home in order to get a lift with Patricia.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
The dress is far cuter than the romper. I like rompers and they can look really cute, but Sophia's just doesn't work. It's an asset that was clearly designed by a man because...I mean just look at it.
OK I am looking. Not seeing an issue. Got my Man Eyes out, (ouch, needed to be gentle putting them back in). Dang she is hot and yes I can agree it is a ROMPER. Is it named that because of a certain activity? Just curious! So, probably totally wrong for some forum. However. I have been to bars in Asia, Europe, Middle East and US. Dress code varies all over the place. I would be latched on to her like a Lamprey if she was my date. If I saw her there I would be locked on like a Sidewinder. Bane said it, she is hot as all get out. Inappropriate Meh!:cool: Just a note. Sophia and I have tickets to Tahiti. Just Sayin'!

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
OK I am looking. Not seeing an issue. Got my Man Eyes out, (ouch, needed to be gentle putting them back in). Dang she is hot and yes I can agree it is a ROMPER. Is it named that because of a certain activity? Just curious! So, probably totally wrong for some forum. However. I have been to bars in Asia, Europe, Middle East and US. Dress code varies all over the place. I would be latched on to her like a Lamprey if she was my date. If I saw her there I would be locked on like a Sidewinder. Bane said it, she is hot as all get out. Inappropriate Meh!:cool: Just a note. Sophia and I have tickets to Tahiti. Just Sayin'!
Sophia didn't need a romper with mystical boob pockets that is simultaneously form fitting and baggy to look hot. There are plenty of assets that could have replicated real world fashion and incorporated physics to make an attractive outfit that could be worn to a garage band's first show. You may think it's a hot outfit, I won't argue with your personal taste, the issue is that it's a stupid looking outfit because it's so unrealistic and overly sexual.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Well "The Office" new update just used the remote control vibrator scene, little different scenario though. Her boss after fucking her in the bathroom at her graduation makes her wear it under her gown. Heres some pics of it
Ok, so I play The Office, and it is nowhere near the level of quality of AWAM. You hear that Lust&Passion, that's an unqualified compliment, so don't say I never do or say nice things about you.

The Office is sloppy and hamfisted, and that scene only adds to my opinion. Such a scene in AWAM would be beneath the quality that we expect from L&P. Here we are debating the merits of a romper that Sophia is wearing and criticizing it for a perception that it diminishes the efforts towards realism that we want from the game. If Sophia were to parade around in a skirt/dress that short, while addressing an audience with a remotely controlled sex toy inserted, this thread would erupt into mutiny. Everyone has their kinks, but we shouldn't expect every game to include every kink. If you like the fantasy of something like that, then by all means knock yourself out, but please don't bring it to AWAM. Go play The Office, a game where you can check your expectations at the door and just enjoy a mindless fantasy (and I don't mean that as an insult).

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes