xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Without getting into semantics, I don't know if I would call PD 12 the "tipping point". Sophia still has a long ways to go before she makes a truly life altering decision. But that said, I think for players PD 12 will be remembered as the day the game took a turn. The difference in pacing from the end of PD 11 to the start of PD 13 will be night and day different.
You are right, tipping point is way too strong. Even the decisions made during this PD, as far as we know, don't seem the ones that could make events spiralling out of control for Sophia.
For sure there is a change of pace, probably still "linear", that for me started with Larry's event: I discovered and played the game only last December and then with 0.115 and Larry I felt a clear change (and a kind of "What???" moment ;) ). But again, it's my personal experience and probably with some memory bias.

Patricia's outfit reminds me of something. :unsure::sneaky:
Well he bought the jeans and the shoes, now someone has to wear them! We are not wasting money in this family! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
So, no Ellie. Sam will drive Sophia home.
Please explain that?
My previous assumption has always been that Patricia drives everyone to rock concerts in her car, that Elli wants to leave the event earlier, Patricia Elli drives home and therefore there is even an opportunity for Sophia to be alone with Sam. If Elli is not in the picture, I don't see Patricia leaving the event earlier.

codex35

Jan 10, 2019

Patricia picks Sophia up to drive to the rock bar where Sam and his band will have their first real performance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
L&P be like "If I can't dress Sophia the way I want, then I dress Patricia you morons !!!"
ahh btw thank you for posting Mr.Fapalot :giggle:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Please explain that?
My previous assumption has always been that Patricia drives everyone to rock concerts in her car, that Elli wants to leave the event earlier, Patricia Elli drives home and therefore there is even an opportunity for Sophia to be alone with Sam. If Elli is not in the picture, I don't see Patricia leaving the event earlier.
IMO, Patricia will go home alone and Sam will drive Sophia. It can all happen under Sophia's balcony, in the driveway of Sam's house, with Liam's shadow walking across the room :unsure: :whistle:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Patricia picks Sophia up to drive to the rock bar where Sam and his band will have their first real performance.

He went with that bloody putfit,what a crock
Sophia's outfit is ssooooo stupid. Patricia has the right idea.
Something between the dress and the jeans would have been the ideal for me: a cleavage shirt and a leather skirt https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-6371847

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

I was hoping that L&P would change and go for the rockier outfit. I still think this is completely the wrong outfit for the concert, unless L&P's idea of a rock bar are radically divergent from mine.

:(

Dr.Fapalot thanks for sharing

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I love all the speculation about the Sam concert event, but come on. Everybody knows that this game is an elaborate Rube Goldberg machine designed to kick you in the nuts. I like this game but it only works if you temper your expectations. I think that this is an event where Patricia is going to get Sophia trashed enough to make some poor decisions and act a fool but in the wise words of Cajun Man "No pen-a-tray-shon." There is a possibility that Sam will get a new girlfriend foisted on him like Dylan did a few updates back, as a soft way to trim off his romance path. If anything will happen with Sam it is likely that it will only be in service of Dylan's cuck path (which seems to be the Patreon-friendly way of keeping him involved). Oh, and there is a high likelihood that lesbian path fans will be disappointed in the update. I see that in my crystal ball.
No sh*t sherlock!!

All the regulars on this thread know that Sophia is not going to get penetration at the concert.
We all know that it is several Playable Days away, which means several years in real time.

Check out one of Alley_Cat 's recent posts for details. From memory some sexual hetero fun on Playable Day 16 and actual sex on Playable Day 19.

mad_hungarian

Apr 17, 2021

Damnit! Now Patricia is dressed for the event! If Sophia would have wore the rocker outfit that would have been a hot combo

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
What a travesty is the second outfit. Such a terrible choice for a concert in a bar. It's something that no woman of Sophia's age & experience would choose. It's been selected by adolescent boys. I don't blame them, I would have chosen this....when I was 14. I blame L&P for putting it in a poll with a completely predictable result. It signifies, IMO, that he wanted this 'grope-me' suit all along.

One can assume, perhaps, that there will be some serious groping, or at least an attempt. Judging by some of the venues out there in the real world, it might not only be Sam that tries it on. How many ways will the Dev find to depart from his stated goal of realism? Put it another way & let's say, how many ways will the Dev find to fuck up his own VN?

Last edited:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
We need to rationalize ! :coffee:

For example, has anyone ever noticed that Liam had a twin brother on the plane. :sneaky:
View attachment 1374222
View attachment 1374202

PS I like the blonde in front of his twin ;)
I heard L&P actually made a coming twist where that really is Liam's long lost twin brother Chuck. We later find out Liam was told he died during childbirth but he really ran away to join the army when he was 5. When Liam was 20 he was drafted into the army to help fight the Vietnam war but he was able to get out switching his medical profile with another guy named Ned Forris who had flat feet. Ned was sent instead and wound up in Chuck's unit where they fought side by side until one day a mortar attack struck Ned. He survived but was seriously wounded having lost his right arm, right leg, right side of his face, right butt cheek and right testicle. He spent the next 5 years stapled to a flat wooden board and hung in his house like a wall painting. Before he died he told Chuck what Liam had did and Chuck vowed he would hunt Liam done and make him pay. Wanting nothing to do with having the same last name as Liam he took his friend's name, combined it and became...Chuck Norris.

L&P plans several updates with spectacular fight scenes, massive explosions, and one tiny scene where Sophia accidentally reveals her left elbow to Dylan :love:

• Haha
Reactions: globsis

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
I heard L&P actually made a coming twist where that really is Liam's long lost twin brother Chuck. We later find out Liam was told he died during childbirth but he really ran away to join the army when he was 5. When Liam was 20 he was drafted into the army to help fight the Vietnam war but he was able to get out switching his medical profile with another guy named Ned Forris who had flat feet. Ned was sent instead and wound up in Chuck's unit where they fought side by side until one day a mortar attack struck Ned. He survived but was seriously wounded having lost his right arm, right leg, right side of his face, right butt cheek and right testicle. He spent the next 5 years stapled to a flat wooden board and hung in his house like a wall painting. Before he died he told Chuck what Liam had did and Chuck vowed he would hunt Liam done and make him pay. Wanting nothing to do with having the same last name as Liam he took his friend's name, combined it and became...Chuck Norris.

L&P plans several updates with spectacular fight scenes, massive explosions, and one tiny scene where Sophia accidentally reveals her left elbow to Dylan :love:
ok, so he's another Don Draper

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
What a travesty is the second outfit. Such a terrible choice for a concert in a bar. It's something that no woman of Sophia's age & experience would choose. It's been selected by adolescent boys. I don't blame them, I would have chosen this....when I was 14. I blame L&P for putting it in a poll with a completely predictable result. It signifies, IMO, that he wanted this 'grope-me' suit all along.

One can assume, perhaps, that there will be some serious groping, or at least an attempt. Judging by some of the venues out there in the real world, it might not only be Sam that tries it on. How many ways will the Dev find to depart from his stated goal of realism? Put it another way & let's say, how many ways will the Dev find to fuck up his own VN?
He knows it was a mistake to offer the classy one as an alternative dress. He didn't count on his patrons going for this. It is a "rock concert" after all. He should have taken something comparable.... only even more kinky.

alea iacta est! His folks have decided.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes