Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Universally agreed amongst Dylan fans, sure. I'd much rather just play the Patricia route. Not only does it have pretty much the same content as the last Dylan event, but also Sophia being forced to kiss Patricia by a bunch of meatheads, plus seeing both women naked and two more.
Everyone is a Dylan fan.

Can't wait for him to have content in 70 years for all you future old heretic bastards to give your final wank to him.

A glorious day that will be.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Not yet, but the next update due hopefully in November (but realistically in December) will finish on Sam's concert.
Sam's concert might be a huge event in terms of number of renders. Unknown how far Sam will get with Sophia.
I am hoping that it continues the ramp up in corruption that we have seen on the last couple of updates.
Thanks alot. I'll wait for the update with more Sam content then give it another try.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not yet, but the next update due hopefully in November (but realistically in December) will finish on Sam's concert.
Sam's concert might be a huge event in terms of number of renders. Unknown how far Sam will get with Sophia.
I am hoping that it continues the ramp up in corruption that we have seen on the last couple of updates.
The update finishes with the Cathy and Andy event, not the concert. Which is why I don't see the possibility of any mischief in the car on the way home - she's not going home after the concert.

There's a better chance of say a kiss during the Sam event on playable day 13. Unless Dylan interrupts since apparently he needs a haircut
Everyone is a Dylan fan.

Can't wait for him to have content in 70 years for all you future old heretic bastards to give your final wank to him.

A glorious day that will be.
If everyone was a Dylan fan, he would have as many votes in the Favorite Character plan as L&P has patrons. Clearly he doesn't. No-one does. But that's the fun of the game, that you can choose the path you want to play. But then I have nothing against Dylan himself, just the way his route is unfolding.

Last edited:

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
He said it's a local bar. So there isn't going to he way too many people. 15-20 people should be more than enough to make the bar look full.
He could use alot of the nightclub renders for the bar scene to move things along a little faster. I can see Sam getting maybe a good luck kiss before show. Maybe a fantasy spot for Sophia and Sam as well

Reactions: xxxorro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
He could use alot of the nightclub renders for the bar scene to move things along a little faster. I can see Sam getting maybe a good luck kiss before show. Maybe a fantasy spot for Sophia and Sam as well
A "good luck" kiss before the show? That was reasonable for Dylan before his first football match (before it became insidious) since Sophia obviously cares for her kid, but her friend's kid? Patricia is going to tease her mercilessly if Sophia tried.

Plus, as I've said before, I think if Sam gets a "good luck" kiss from anyone unscathed, it'd be Ellie, and even that would only be an innocuous peck on the cheek like in the bonus storyline.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
A "good luck" kiss before the show? That was reasonable for Dylan before his first football match (before it became insidious) since Sophia obviously cares for her kid, but her friend's kid? Patricia is going to tease her mercilessly if Sophia tried.

Plus, as I've said before, I think if Sam gets a "good luck" kiss from anyone unscathed, it'd be Ellie, and even that would only be an innocuous peck on the cheek like in the bonus storyline.
is the bigger event of the update so only a good luck kiss is too little.and we need sophie to look sam in a Sexual way like she is looking Dylan and Ellie.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
is the bigger event of the update so only a good luck kiss is too little.and we need sophie to look sam in a Sexual way like she is looking Dylan and Ellie.
If anything, it's only going to be internal. Like the idea of a gangbang, Sophia might like the idea, even fantasise about it, but at this stage she wouldn't be anywhere near actually acting on it.

Like the last Sam and Prison events, there could easily be fantasy scenes. But it terms of any actual action, I don't see any chance of it at the concert. If Sophia were at the stage where she was comfortable with doing anything with Sam, she wouldn't have invited Ellie and Patricia.

That said, I do think increments will be made in order for something to happen between Sophia and Sam on playable day 16. If, as Killjoys says it's a hetero event, he's the most likely participant. Far more likely than Aiden, considering Sam is at least on good terms with Sophia.

An actual kiss may happen on playable day 13, when Patricia and Ellie aren't around. Since Dylan will be back from boarding school by then, there's no chance for Ellie for naked sunbathing, so Sophia's chances for alone time with Sam are far better.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
So early on she confides to Sam her weakness for musicians, then she gives him a glimpse out on the patio, then Sam confides his dreams of her to her. This will have to be a step forward resolving these further or Sam's story crashes to an end.

What will it step to is the question? French kissing, a little exploration, or a hand job. She cannot do less than she did for the 2nd side job right? Or the exposure in the 3rd task? She actually likes Sam. How can it be less than these? It may be brief but, there has to be something to keep the route afloat. IMO

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Considering that all of us have underestimated the progress in each of the last two updates, I think it's appropriate to think big for this next update. Before the prison event, and before the events of the last update, it was reasonable to think that Sophia would play it safe with Sam at the concert. But now? Now I think we need to expect the action to continue. The "how" of it all is a good question, but I really do think that there will be some nudity and a kiss. If Sophia was willing to strip down for Larry (a thing that NONE of us guessed would happen) then she's going to be willing to do something similar with Sam. This fits into the theme that has emerged that this is the day the game will pivot on. Sophia is making the turn towards a woman who is ready to cheat, and that means she's going to do things that even a day prior she wouldn't have.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Considering that all of us have underestimated the progress in each of the last two updates, I think it's appropriate to think big for this next update. Before the prison event, and before the events of the last update, it was reasonable to think that Sophia would play it safe with Sam at the concert. But now? Now I think we need to expect the action to continue. The "how" of it all is a good question, but I really do think that there will be some nudity and a kiss. If Sophia was willing to strip down for Larry (a thing that NONE of us guessed would happen) then she's going to be willing to do something similar with Sam. This fits into the theme that has emerged that this is the day the game will pivot on. Sophia is making the turn towards a woman who is ready to cheat, and that means she's going to do things that even a day prior she wouldn't have.
I agree, the new pace of events and Sophia's corruption in this PD should allow some more daring action for Sam's event. To which extent is hard to tell, I gave some possible steps here, I tend to lean more on the kiss rather than the nudity because of the possible settings and Sam's "romantic"path, but obviously my guess is as good as anyone's else. I mean that the kiss would be the "defining moment" of the event, then depending on the situation they might go a bit farther with some groping and/or partial nudity.

I didn't have time to jump into the conversation about the museum but I also agree with what has been said in general. Again, it's difficult to tell as we are almost two PDs away from the event (years in our reality... :() and we don't know exactly what happens in between, whether the current pace is maintained, increased or...? Without forgetting, e.g., that the evening of PD 13 has been marked as a hot event by L&P (probably the 3 parallel events?).
I don't know if it is because it's a fresh memory but the current PD feels like a tipping point in Sophia path and the story in general.

Anyways, for the museum I kinda feel that it would be a similar event to the night club, obviously mutatis mutandis. The night club boosted the relationship between Sophia and Patricia plus some filthy points with Tyler, but it seems to me the "main event" story-wise was the kiss between the sisters. The museum could play a similar role in the story, again you have the sisters and some males that we probably won't see again.
I'd expect a nice artsy backstory like for the Aiden's task that will lead to some teasing of the boys, probably led by Patricia and with Sophia ready to follow her lead and maybe going a bit further than Patricia might have expected. Whether the boys will be involved to some extent or not I think it will be more for building even more the sister relationship. The next PD after that is the ranch day.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes