Insys

Sep 17, 2019
Real life Sophia?

View attachment 1370354 View attachment 1371310
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Real life Sophia?

View attachment 1370354 View attachment 1371310
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joanne is a beautiful girl but she couldn’t even pass for Sofia’s sister. This is the real-life Sofia;

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Joanne is a beautiful girl but she couldn’t even pass for Sofia’s sister. This is the real-life Sofia;
Well, from the neck down there is similarity. Are you saying she is a double bagger to achieve your Sophia fetish? Just curious.:giggle::cool:

Aug 27, 2020
Then the game should be renamed. For example, " A son and mother" . Or "A guy fucking all women around him, like in any other game." The more Dylan gets his own stories, the more the game loses all uniqueness.
Farrah, You have miraculously renamed the game title, Also give a good name for the following paths. Because there are so many Lesbian Paths, so the game should be renamed. For example, “A Lesbians and Sophia" ALAS.;):love::PogChamp::WeSmart:

These are the possible Lesbians paths:

Sophia/Ellie ,
Sophia/Ellie/Julia ,
Ellie/Julia ,
Sophia/Patricia ,
Sophia/Natalie ,
Sophia/Vicky ,
Sophia/Aylssa ,
Sophia/Ellie/Patricia ,
Sophia/Emma ,
Sophia/Marie ,
Sophia/Claire/Marie ,

Maybe in the future :

Sophia/Eva or her daughter ,
Ellie/Christina

According to the L&P hints There are already 12 lesbian routes in the game, No wonder more lesbian routes have Added the list in the coming days. In the game, Sophia have more lesbian routes than the other routes around.

what are the opinions of the the public on This matter.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Farrah, You have miraculously renamed the game title, Also give a good name for the following paths. Because there are so many Lesbian Paths, so the game should be renamed. For example, “A Lesbians and Sophia" ALAS.;):love::PogChamp::WeSmart:

Sophia/Ellie ,
Sophia/Ellie/Julia ,
Ellie/Julia ,
Sophia/Patricia ,
Sophia/Natalie ,
Sophia/Vicky ,
Sophia/Aylssa ,
Sophia/Ellie/Patricia ,
Sophia/Emma ,
Sophia/Marie ,
Sophia/Claire/Marie ,

Maybe in the future :

Ellie/Christina

According to the L&P hints There are already 12 lesbian routes in the game, No wonder more lesbian routes have Added the list in the coming days.

If only. As I've said previously, there really aren't any proper lesbian routes. The best we can hope for is Ellie/Julia, Sophia/Ellie & Sophia/Patricia to remain lesbian routes. And even those, you need to flirt with guys at the start in order to get enough Filthy points to keep Filthy > Good Wife. And see the dicks of the guys in the sauna

BTW, if you want to tag someone, add "@" to the front of their name. Because it might be as long as 3 years until the next Ellie event, farrah is on this thread infrequently at best. Many of us that play the lesbian route are focused on other games.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1 and c_oriole

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

Sophia/Ellie ,
Sophia/Ellie/Julia ,
Ellie/Julia ,
Sophia/Patricia ,
Sophia/Natalie ,
Sophia/Vicky ,
Sophia/Aylssa ,
Sophia/Ellie/Patricia ,
Sophia/Emma ,
Sophia/Marie ,
Sophia/Claire/Marie ,

Maybe in the future :

Ellie/Christina

According to the L&P hints There are already 12 lesbian routes in the game, No wonder more lesbian routes have Added the list in the coming days. In the game, Sophia have more lesbian routes than the other routes around.

My opinion is (& you did ask for it), that there's only one potential lesbian route which interests me & that's Sophia/Alyssa. They have the right chemistry & the writing has been good but the progress of which, like much of the VN, is exceedingly slow. I don't believe that the majority of the possibilities you've listed will be actively pursued as full-on lesbian relationships, which would be over-load even in the gaming world. Three or four of them seems likely.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Hi guys, just a simple question. Is there any content for Sam's route after Sophie visited the jail? I stepped away from this VN for a bit and want to give it a try again.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

Sophia/Ellie ,
Sophia/Ellie/Julia ,
Ellie/Julia ,
Sophia/Patricia ,
Sophia/Natalie ,
Sophia/Vicky ,
Sophia/Aylssa ,
Sophia/Ellie/Patricia ,
Sophia/Emma ,
Sophia/Marie ,
Sophia/Claire/Marie ,

Maybe in the future :

Ellie/Christina

Whilst the lesbian scenes continue to be the hottest thing so far in this VN, then I am all for them!!

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Hi guys, just a simple question. Is there any content for Sam's route after Sophie visited the jail? I stepped away from this VN for a bit and want to give it a try again.
Not yet, but the next update due hopefully in November (but realistically in December) will finish on Sam's concert.
Sam's concert might be a huge event in terms of number of renders. Unknown how far Sam will get with Sophia.
I am hoping that it continues the ramp up in corruption that we have seen on the last couple of updates.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes