Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I'm mean the amount of screen time. The Dylan's content is getting bigger and bigger, some of the discussion here is already going as if he is the main protagonist of the game.
I have nothing against Dylan. But i think that only the two Dylan's storylines should be left, with Sophia and with Ellie. Everything else is a waste of time and distracts from developing other, more interesting and high-quality storylines.
But I agree, Dylan is the cash machine. But he makes money with incest, it's obvious.
Exactly: Is Dylan dating Emma or Marie what people are pledging $$ for? Fuck no. They are hoping for any of, Dylan + Sophia or Dylan + Patricia or Dylan + Ellie or Dylan + Sophia + Nathalie or Dylan + Ellie + Nathalie or Dylan + Ellie + Julia or Dylan + Sophia + Ellie + Nathalie or Dylan + Sophia + Ellie + Julia or any of those combinations plus any other girl in the story. All of these combinations are with one or the other or both of Sophia and Ellie. No one gives two shits (by comparison) about a solo mission with the cute girl from the hair salon. Yeah, Marie is fucking hot but so are a lot of girls in a lot of adult VN, that's not what's new. Oh, and for the record, a young male POV chasing incest isn't exactly new and refreshing either.

I'd much rather the story be AWaMaDau

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Claire, Alyssa, maybe Nathalie, share Jules with ellie
Completely forgot about Patrica. I can't see Alyssa sleeping with him see seem's completely focused on Sophia and I don't think she has shown even a little intrest in him, unless it's going to happen because Sophia picks Zac over her or something of the sort. Nathalie is part of the good wife path I think and thats supposed to be a threesome with Liam. I know Claire is supposed to be a bit of a flirt but I think thats about as far as it will go just flirting and teasing him.

Reactions: Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Exactly: Is Dylan dating Emma or Marie what people are pledging $$ for? Fuck no. They are hoping for any of, Dylan + Sophia or Dylan + Patricia or Dylan + Ellie or Dylan + Sophia + Nathalie or Dylan + Ellie + Nathalie or Dylan + Ellie + Julia or Dylan + Sophia + Ellie + Nathalie or Dylan + Sophia + Ellie + Julia or any of those combinations plus any other girl in the story. All of these combinations are with one or the other or both of Sophia and Ellie. No one gives two shits (by comparison) about a solo mission with the cute girl from the hair salon. Yeah, Marie is fucking hot but so are a lot of girls in a lot of adult VN, that's not what's new. Oh, and for the record, a young male POV chasing incest isn't exactly new and refreshing either.

I'd much rather the story be AWaMaDau
AWAMADAU?
guys use cheat mod and i can't have sex with Dylan .... any help or advice ?
Invent yourself a time machine, travel to the year 2040, and download the game then. There is currently no sex scenes with Dylan, and isn't likely for a while, at least not with Sophia.

Reactions: eri53

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Are you implying Dylan might have got into the fight with Aiden not to help the younger kids, but to cover up repressed homosexual feelings?
Never say never :ROFLMAO:. Nowadays you don't know who else is coming out ... and public pressure might convince L&P to turn Dylan bisexual :eek:
It's a joke ;)

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Completely forgot about Patrica. I can't see Alyssa sleeping with him see seem's completely focused on Sophia and I don't think she has shown even a little intrest in him, unless it's going to happen because Sophia picks Zac over her or something of the sort. Nathalie is part of the good wife path I think and thats supposed to be a threesome with Liam. I know Claire is supposed to be a bit of a flirt but I think thats about as far as it will go just flirting and teasing him.
Patricia, did add her when saw not on other's list. As far as Alyssa, I can see a mom swap 4some with Dylan and zac. Dylan could catch Sophia and Nat together and get in there. Claire could slip, never know what l&p is capable of! Lol!

Reactions: Michael Rawson
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes