Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Dylan romances with at least 9 or more girls, So Dylan needs more events, and Dylan, like Sophia, has events every day. Dylan stays with every PD and until the last day
If in the game Dylan is supposed to have an affair with 9 or even more girls and ladies! Then it becomes extremely interesting to me, how many sexual partners will Sofia have?
I guess Sorfia should have more sex partners than her son? She's in charge of the AWAM!

Very interesting, what are the opinions of the public on this matter?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Yes I agree with you(y). L&P rewritten Dylan's daily events and scripts

becouse Given the recent updates and the time it takes to update L&P each time and the small changes and Dylan's different distribution methods, L&P definitely feels like the script has been rewritten.

Elli had no events on playable day 13, she had 0 events that day but Elli had two events with Dylan on PD 13. If you look closely at AWAM road maps you will know about the changes.

No wonder Dylan's events are two events a day, as there are many ways Dylan can take up as much screen time as Sophia,

Dylan romances with at least 9 or more girls, So Dylan needs more events, and Dylan, like Sophia, has events every day. Dylan stays with every PD and until the last day

Sorry english is not my native language
Then the game should be renamed. For example, " A son and mother" . Or "A guy fucking all women around him, like in any other game." The more Dylan gets his own stories, the more the game loses all uniqueness.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Perhaps when they share the same room?

(What was the ranch again? Was it a relatives ranch? Bed and Breakfast? Some relation to Patricia and/or her Husband?
At the Yoga event if you've doing Aiden's tasks and have maximum relationship with Patricia, she invites Sophia to her friend Zoe's horse ranch, about 40 miles out from San Alejo. Pretty much, if not all, of playable day 15.

I believe if, like me, you're not doing Aiden's tasks, Sophia will get invitation on playable day 14.
If in the game Dylan is supposed to have an affair with 9 or even more girls and ladies! Then it becomes extremely interesting to me, how many sexual partners will Sofia have?
I guess Sorfia should have more sex partners than her son? She's in charge of the AWAM!

I believe Sophia will be able to have up to five. Liam, Dylan, Sam, Ellie and Patricia.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alyssa too I believe. I would even go as far as saying she is the best option there is for Sophia.
I might have misinterpreted the question. I was more looking at LIs, which was what my answer was more counting.

And what you consider "sex". For some, hetero penetrative sex is the only thing that matters. As opposed to sexual, which Sophia already has Dylan, Sam, Ellie, Jules, Patricia, Vicky, possibly this update Nat, Alyssa, the old guys, two of the apostles, Aiden - off the top of my head.

Reactions: globsis

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
In terms of the new update with the event that will have the Sam concert, it´s as feared only for January or December or any news regarding this for September when it was supposed to release in the first place?

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Then the game should be renamed. For example, " A son and mother" . Or "A guy fucking all women around him, like in any other game." The more Dylan gets his own stories, the more the game loses all uniqueness.
Quoting myself from April (#56,983), my feelings about Dylan-centric point of view scenes:

See, that's a great story line, but it's not Sophia's story line and that is where I want this story to focus.

If L&P decides this part of Sophia's world, occurring outside of her perception and beyond her knowledge, needs to be explored then they should create a spin off and call it The Lusty Horny Late-Teenage Boy Pursues His Mother and His Sister and His Aunt and All Their Friends And Associates.

Overview:
Dylan, a [man of legal age in your jurisdiction] recently moved to beautiful, sunny San Alejo, where he starts developing strong sexual urges towards just about every female that is a blood relation, and even a few who aren't. With so many hot women around and so many men (and women!) pursuing them, Dylan struggles to compete for their attention and affection.

Will Dylan have to be devious or charming in his efforts to beat out everyone pursuing his mother's jewels? Will Dylan even be able to pull his uptight and conservative mother away from her marriage vows? Will Dylan be able to rescue his mother from the blackmail plot being carried out under the flimsiest of pretenses by the ultra-rich school-aged gang leader with a sweet ride and fantastic hair, who is pushing her towards deviancy and debauchery? Can Dylan convince his sometimes bitchy but incredibly hot bisexual-experimentalist sister to come along for the ride? So many women, so many possibilities!

Some decisions maybe have to be made unwillingly.
And in the end he has to ask himself… how far can he go.​

Sorry [snip] Dylan enthusiasts, but fuck that.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Even when Jason and Haru know they're sisters? I don't think Sophia is comfortable with people knowing what she gets up to with Dylan and Ellie. She even keeps most of what she gets up to with Ellie from Liam.
Precisely because Haru and Jason know that the two are sisters, they will see any incestuous lesbian interaction between them as an attempt to turn them on and seduce them. As long as the two sisters stay above the belt with their actions, I see no reason whatsoever for restraint. Because they are grown women and sisters, the two of them will always assume that everything they see is only for the purpose of playing with them (the boys). Only Sophia could go too far and stop the game. Since I make the decisions for Sophia as a player, I have nothing to worry about.
As a starting point for the beginning of the game, I see an erotic sculpture or picture with which the two women can then be compared. This has already been suggested by others here in the forum.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021

I'm thinking most of those 9 could and should be shared with Sophia!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Bane71

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
At the Yoga event if you've doing Aiden's tasks and have maximum relationship with Patricia, she invites Sophia to her friend Zoe's horse ranch, about 40 miles out from San Alejo. Pretty much, if not all, of playable day 15.

I believe if, like me, you're not doing Aiden's tasks, Sophia will get invitation on playable day 14.

I believe Sophia will be able to have up to five. Liam, Dylan, Sam, Ellie and Patricia.
I know it's years in the future, but this update will be an absolute nightmare because of all the new environments. If it's going to be an all day event, it may take two years to complete at the current rate of development.

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
I'm thinking most of those 9 could and should be shared with Sophia!!!
Where are people getting 9 women for Dylan from? I know Amber, Emma and Sophia are gonna happen Marie is all but assured and Ellie and Christine might not even happen but if they do thats 6 at most and only one per playthrough.

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Quoting myself from April (#56,983), my feelings about Dylan-centric point of view scenes:

See, that's a great story line, but it's not Sophia's story line and that is where I want this story to focus.

If L&P decides this part of Sophia's world, occurring outside of her perception and beyond her knowledge, needs to be explored then they should create a spin off and call it The Lusty Horny Late-Teenage Boy Pursues His Mother and His Sister and His Aunt and All Their Friends And Associates.

Overview:
Dylan, a [man of legal age in your jurisdiction] recently moved to beautiful, sunny San Alejo, where he starts developing strong sexual urges towards just about every female that is a blood relation, and even a few who aren't. With so many hot women around and so many men (and women!) pursuing them, Dylan struggles to compete for their attention and affection.

Will Dylan have to be devious or charming in his efforts to beat out everyone pursuing his mother's jewels? Will Dylan even be able to pull his uptight and conservative mother away from her marriage vows? Will Dylan be able to rescue his mother from the blackmail plot being carried out under the flimsiest of pretenses by the ultra-rich school-aged gang leader with a sweet ride and fantastic hair, who is pushing her towards deviancy and debauchery? Can Dylan convince his sometimes bitchy but incredibly hot bisexual-experimentalist sister to come along for the ride? So many women, so many possibilities!

Some decisions maybe have to be made unwillingly.
And in the end he has to ask himself… how far can he go.​

Sorry [snip] Dylan enthusiasts, but fuck that.
farrah exaggerates by thinking that everything is about Dylan. He overlooks the fact that Ellie has already reached much more with Sophia than any other character in the game (filthy route). Especially Dylan. Ellie has a huge head start over Dylan with Sophia, though he may have more game events. farrah has just only withdrawal symptoms. ;) And why does everything focus on Dylan? Because he is simply the cash machine of the game.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
farrah exaggerates by thinking that everything is about Dylan. He overlooks the fact that Ellie has already reached much more with Sophia than any other character in the game (filthy route). Especially Dylan. Ellie has a huge head start over Dylan with Sophia, though he may have more game events. farrah has just only withdrawal symptoms. ;) And why does everything focus on Dylan? Because he is simply the cash machine of the game.
I'm mean the amount of screen time. The Dylan's content is getting bigger and bigger, some of the discussion here is already going as if he is the main protagonist of the game.
I have nothing against Dylan. But i think that only the two Dylan's storylines should be left, with Sophia and with Ellie. Everything else is a waste of time and distracts from developing other, more interesting and high-quality storylines.
But I agree, Dylan is the cash machine. But he makes money with incest, it's obvious.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Dylan could fuck Sophie/Ellie/Emma/Amber/Marie and maybe Christine/Claire/Patricia Too. so far ellie Sophie/Julia/Logan/The basketball player and maybe Sam.
but Ellie gets the Best Scenes: :love: :love: :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I'm mean the amount of screen time. The Dylan's content is getting bigger and bigger, some of the discussion here is already going as if he is the main protagonist of the game.
I have nothing against Dylan. But i think that only the two Dylan's storylines should be left, with Sophia and with Ellie. Everything else is a waste of time and distracts from developing other, more interesting and high-quality storylines.
But I agree, Dylan is the cash machine. But he makes money with incest, it's obvious.
It looks like she is going to be quite active in upcoming updates, Per Apollodore post.

Playable Day - 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26, 28, and L&P said he is very likely Ellie will have content on the no days, which would be 20, 22, 25

But as Hlextor said, look at the level and difference in progression.

Shower vs. Jogging, Making out vs. Touchy-Feely Fabric... lockerxx said it right, "Ellie gets the Best Scenes" right now.

' she just disappears completely ' ?

PD22 for Ellie >>>> nothing and this has been for a very long time.

View attachment 1368604 View attachment 1368767
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/page-2612#post-5196619

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Where are people getting 9 women for Dylan from? I know Amber, Emma and Sophia are gonna happen Marie is all but assured and Ellie and Christine might not even happen but if they do thats 6 at most and only one per playthrough.
Claire, Alyssa, maybe Nathalie, share Jules with ellie

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes